Lowongan Kerja Senior Advisor For Government & International Partnership The Nature Conservancy 2019The Nature Conservancy ID
Lowongan Kerja The Nature Conservancy 2019 - The Nature Conservancy sedang membuka kesempatan berkarir bagi Saudara melalui Lowongan Kerja Terbaru guna menempati formasi jabatan sebagai Senior Advisor for Government & International Partnership yang akan ditempatkan di Indonesia. Silakan lihat persyaratan lowongan kerja selengkapnya berikut ini :
Loker The Nature Conservancy 2019Deskripsi Lowongan Kerja Senior Advisor for Government & International Partnership Indonesia Terbaru
- Provide advice and guidance in advancing The Nature Conservancy (TNC) and Yayasan Konservasi Alam Nusantara (YKAN) conservation missions and providing solutions for national and international conservation challenges.
- Provide advice and guidance in building and strengthening high-level relations and communications with national government ministries and agencies as well as sub-national (provincial and local) governments and governmental bodies.
- Provide Advice and guidance in building and strengthening relations, communication and cooperation with international (bilateral and multilateral) embassies and development partners, as well as other relevant parties.
- Provide advice and guidance to achieve seamless work transitions within TNC Indonesia and YKAN from international to local settings and vice versa, including on work and permits in relation to the full transition from TNC Indonesia to YKAN.
The Senior Advisor for Government & International Partnership will be based in Jakarta office. S/he will report to the Indonesia Country Director.
RESPONSIBILITIES AND SCOPE
- Manages multi-disciplinary administrative and professional staff with responsibility for performance management, training, and career development. Establishes clear directions and sets stretch objectives.
- Develops and administers departmental budget and has authority to modify budget based on changing circumstances. Operates within budget guidelines to ensure sound financial performance.
- Ensures that public and private funds are raised to meet program needs.
- Work checked through consultation and agreement with others rather than by directives of superiors.
- Ensures that program meets all lobbying, contractual and legal regulations and standards.
- Bachelor’s degree and 7 years of related senior-level work experience, such as experience in business development, banking, corporate social responsibility or corporate sustainability. [OR]
- Bachelor’s degree and 7 years of related senior-level work experience, including current and evolving political, legislative and conservation trends on a federal and/or multi-state level.
- Fluency in English and (list language(s) of the countries of the relevant geography).
- Experience building strong relationships across an organization and with partners such as corporations, public agencies, donors, and/or volunteers.
- Experience managing and supervising a large multi-disciplinary team and managing a program budget.
- Experience working with current and evolving political, legislative, sustainability, and/or conservation trends on an international, regional, country or sub-national level.
- Experience in directing or participating in complex negotiations and presenting to and communicating with government officials, corporate executives, board members and others.
- Experience designing, implementing and directing multiple and multifaceted projects, setting deadlines and ensuring program accountability.
- Experience communicating complex processes and ideas effectively to a variety of audiences within and outside an organization.
- Multi-lingual skills and multi-cultural experience appreciated.
- Master’s degree appreciated.
- Significant experience in business development, general management, management consulting, or investment banking. Experience with corporate social responsibility or corporate sustainability.
- Significant experience in public policy, conservation/environmental policy, regulatory advocacy, and public funding.
- Outstanding analytical and project management capabilities. Demonstrated ability to successfully develop and implement complex projects in an unstructured environment.
- Outstanding written and oral communication, negotiating and organizational skills.
- Independent and self-motivated with the ability to participate effectively in a remote team environment.
- Fundraising experience.
HOW TO APPLY
To apply to position number 47922, submit resume (required) and cover letter separately using the upload buttons. All applications must be submitted in the system prior to 11:59 p.m. Eastern Time on September 9, 2019.
Click “submit” to apply for the position or “save for later” to create a draft application for future submission. Once submitted, applications cannot be revised or edited. Failure to complete required fields may result in your application being disqualified from consideration.
If you experience technical issues, please refer to our applicant user guide or contact [email protected]
The Nature Conservancy is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Our commitment to diversity includes the recognition that our conservation mission is best advanced by the leadership and contributions of people of diverse backgrounds, beliefs and culture. Recruiting and mentoring staff to create an inclusive organization that reflects our global character is a priority and we encourage applicants from all cultures, races, colors, religions, sexes, national or regional origins, ages, disability status, sexual orientation, gender identity, military, protected veteran status or other status protected by law.
The successful applicant must meet the requirements of The Nature Conservancy’s background screening process.
Bagi yang berminat, silakan lakukan pendaftaran dengan mengunjungi tautan di bawah :
- Hanya pemohon terbaik lah yang akan diundang untuk mengikuti tahap seleksi berikutnya.
- Seleksi Penerimaan The Nature Conservancy ini tidak dipungut biaya sama sekali.
Jika Saudara belum tertarik dengan Rekrutmen Senior Advisor for Government & International Partnership Indonesia Desember 2019 The Nature Conservancy di atas, maka Anda dapat mencoba melihat info pekerjaan yang serupa dari beberapa perusahaan di Indonesia berikut ini.
* Laki atau perempuan * Usia max 40 thn * Mempunyai pengalaman resto * Dapat bekerjasama dengan team * Diutamakan chinese Jenis Pekerjaan: Penuh Waktu Gaji:…15 Desember 2019