Lowongan Kerja Asst Dir-Event Mgmt Marriott International, Inc Surabaya 2020Marriott International, Inc Surabaya
Rekrutmen Marriott International, Inc 2020 - Marriott International, Inc sedang memberi peluang karir bagi Anda melalui Lowongan Kerja Terbaru untuk menempati posisi jabatan sebagai Asst Dir-Event Mgmt yang akan ditugaskan di Surabaya. Silakan baca info rekrutmen selengkapnya berikut ini :
Lowongan Kerja Marriott International, Inc 2020Deskripsi Lowongan Kerja Asst Dir-Event Mgmt Surabaya Terbaru
Posting Date Oct 09, 2019
Job Number 19141621
Job Category Event Management
Location Sheraton Surabaya Hotel & Towers, Jalan Embong Malang 25-31, Surabaya, Indonesia, Indonesia VIEW ON MAP
Brand Sheraton Hotels & Resorts
Position Type Management
Start Your Journey With Us At Sheraton, we go above and beyond in everything we do. We are inspired by our guests and one another – and are driven to make things better. We love what we do, and we give it all we’ve got – on property and off. When guests stay with us, it’s not just a room with a bed that they’re buying. It’s an experience. We’re looking for someone who is ready to go beyond in everything they do. If you are someone with a genuine drive to improve your life and the lives of those around you, we encourage you to explore careers with Sheraton.
JOB SUMMARY The position assists in the execution of all property events with a seamless turnover from sales to operations and back to sales. Ensures the team meets the brand’s target customer needs, ensures employee satisfaction, focuses on growing event revenues and maximizes the financial performance of the department. Assists in the development and implementation of property-wide strategies that deliver products and services to meet or exceed the needs and expectations of the brand’s target customer and property employees and provides a return on investment. CANDIDATE PROFILE Education and Experience
- High school diploma or GED; 3 years experience in the event management, food and beverage, sales and marketing, or related professional area.
CORE WORK ACTIVITIES Assisting in Managing Event Management Operations and Budgets
- 2-year degree from an accredited university in Hotel and Restaurant Management, Hospitality, Business Administration, or related major; 1 year experience in the event management, food and beverage, sales and marketing, or related professional area.
- Researches and analyzes new products, pricing and services of competition.
- Reviews scheduled events and troubleshoots potential challenges/conflicts.
- Ensures the property is apprised of all groups that will impact property operations.
- Works with culinary team to ensure compliance with food handling and sanitation standards.
- Assists with the oversight of Event Operations including Banquets, Event Services and Event Technology.
- Assists with the oversight of event planning team (BEO/Resume writers).
- Ensures meeting space and corresponding heart of the house areas are cleaned and maintained.
- Ensures furniture and equipment is maintained and inventory levels are kept in accordance to corporate guidelines.
- Assists in the execution of brand service initiatives in event management areas.
- Introduces ideas to leadership team to enable property to remain competitive.
- Encourages calculated risk-taking to generate incremental revenue and deliver excellent guest service.
Ensuring Exceptional Customer Service
- Develops working relationships with outside vendors and establishes prices and service agreements to enhance the event experience and to increase additional revenue opportunities for the property.
- Creates an atmosphere in all event management operations areas that meets or exceeds guest expectations.
- Consult with customers in order to determine objectives and requirements for events such as meetings, conferences, and conventions.
Marriott International is an equal opportunity employer committed to hiring a diverse workforce and sustaining an inclusive culture. Marriott International does not discriminate on the basis of disability, veteran status or any other basis protected under federal, state or local laws.
Apabila Anda berminat dan memenuhi persyaratan diatas, silakan melakukan pendaftaran secara online melalui tautan di bawah ini :
- Hanya pelamar terbaik lah yang akan ditelepon untuk mengikuti tahapan seleksi berikutnya.
- Lowongan Marriott International, Inc ini tidak dipungut biaya apa pun.
Jika Kalian tidak berminat dengan Loker Asst Dir-Event Mgmt Surabaya Februari 2020 Marriott International, Inc di atas, maka Anda dapat mencoba melihat info rekrutmen yang mirip dari beberapa perusahaan di Surabaya berikut ini.
Mengerti Menggunakan Microsoft Office Word. Pengalaman di Bidang Administrasi 1-2 Tahun (Di Sukai). Lulusan SMA, SMK, D3, dan S1 Sederajat.
Lulusan SMA, SMK , STM, D1, D2, D3, D4, S1 Sederajat. Fresh Graduate / Baru Lulus boleh mencoba pekerjaan ini. Mengerjakan Pengecekan Barang (Checker Gudang).
Keterangan Lengkap Lowongan Kerja Outdoor Customer Service Assistant (Surabaya, Jakarta, Medan) di Asia Polyurethane Mfg (Singapore):
Melakukan kegiatan Admin / Administrasi Gudang. Mengontrol kinerja operator gudang / staff gudang pada umumnya. Teliti dan Ulet dalam bekerja.
Mahir menggunakan software office (Word, Excel dan Powerpoint). Pengalaman di bidang legal staff minimal 1 tahun (disukai).