Lowongan Kerja Asst Dir-Event Mgmt Marriott International, Inc Surabaya 201910 Oktober 2019 Marriott International, Inc Surabaya
Rekrutmen Marriott International, Inc 2019 - Marriott International, Inc saat ini memberi kesempatan berkarir bagi Kalian melalui Lowongan Kerja Terbaru guna mengisi posisi jabatan sebagai Asst Dir-Event Mgmt yang akan ditempatkan di Surabaya. Silakan lihat persyaratan loker selengkapnya di bawah ini :
Loker Marriott International, Inc 2019Deskripsi Lowongan Kerja Asst Dir-Event Mgmt Surabaya Terbaru
Posting Date Oct 09, 2019
Job Number 19141621
Job Category Event Management
Location Sheraton Surabaya Hotel & Towers, Jalan Embong Malang 25-31, Surabaya, Indonesia, Indonesia VIEW ON MAP
Brand Sheraton Hotels & Resorts
Position Type Management
Start Your Journey With Us At Sheraton, we go above and beyond in everything we do. We are inspired by our guests and one another – and are driven to make things better. We love what we do, and we give it all we’ve got – on property and off. When guests stay with us, it’s not just a room with a bed that they’re buying. It’s an experience. We’re looking for someone who is ready to go beyond in everything they do. If you are someone with a genuine drive to improve your life and the lives of those around you, we encourage you to explore careers with Sheraton.
JOB SUMMARY The position assists in the execution of all property events with a seamless turnover from sales to operations and back to sales. Ensures the team meets the brand’s target customer needs, ensures employee satisfaction, focuses on growing event revenues and maximizes the financial performance of the department. Assists in the development and implementation of property-wide strategies that deliver products and services to meet or exceed the needs and expectations of the brand’s target customer and property employees and provides a return on investment. CANDIDATE PROFILE Education and Experience
- High school diploma or GED; 3 years experience in the event management, food and beverage, sales and marketing, or related professional area.
CORE WORK ACTIVITIES Assisting in Managing Event Management Operations and Budgets
- 2-year degree from an accredited university in Hotel and Restaurant Management, Hospitality, Business Administration, or related major; 1 year experience in the event management, food and beverage, sales and marketing, or related professional area.
- Researches and analyzes new products, pricing and services of competition.
- Reviews scheduled events and troubleshoots potential challenges/conflicts.
- Ensures the property is apprised of all groups that will impact property operations.
- Works with culinary team to ensure compliance with food handling and sanitation standards.
- Assists with the oversight of Event Operations including Banquets, Event Services and Event Technology.
- Assists with the oversight of event planning team (BEO/Resume writers).
- Ensures meeting space and corresponding heart of the house areas are cleaned and maintained.
- Ensures furniture and equipment is maintained and inventory levels are kept in accordance to corporate guidelines.
- Assists in the execution of brand service initiatives in event management areas.
- Introduces ideas to leadership team to enable property to remain competitive.
- Encourages calculated risk-taking to generate incremental revenue and deliver excellent guest service.
Ensuring Exceptional Customer Service
- Develops working relationships with outside vendors and establishes prices and service agreements to enhance the event experience and to increase additional revenue opportunities for the property.
- Creates an atmosphere in all event management operations areas that meets or exceeds guest expectations.
- Consult with customers in order to determine objectives and requirements for events such as meetings, conferences, and conventions.
Marriott International is an equal opportunity employer committed to hiring a diverse workforce and sustaining an inclusive culture. Marriott International does not discriminate on the basis of disability, veteran status or any other basis protected under federal, state or local laws.
Cara Melamar :
Apabila Anda berminat dan memenuhi persyaratan diatas, silakan melakukan pendaftaran secara daring melalui link di bawah ini :
- Hanya kandidat terbaik lah yang akan dipanggil untuk mengikuti tahapan rekrutmen lebih lanjut.
- Rekrutmen Marriott International, Inc ini tidak dipungut biaya alias gratis.
Apabila Anda tidak berminat dengan Rekrutmen Asst Dir-Event Mgmt Surabaya Oktober 2019 Marriott International, Inc di atas, maka Anda dapat mencoba melihat info pekerjaan yang serupa dari beberapa perusahaan di Surabaya di bawah ini.
The Risk Analysts - Ground Intel works to facilitate investigations by initiating Fraud and Intelligence gathering, recognising common fraudulent schemes or…
Posting Date Oct 17, 2019. Job Category Rooms and Guest Services Operations. Location Four Points by Sheraton Surabaya, Tungjingan Plaza Surabaya, Surabaya,…
DIutamakan wanita 20 s/d 35 tahun. Mau belajar dan bekerjasama dengan tim. Bahasa indonesia dan bahasa inggris (Diutamakan).
* DIutamakan wanita 20 s/d 35 tahun * S1 sederajat / mengikut pelatihan * Fresh Graduate * Menyukai anak-anak * Mau belajar dan Bekerjasama dengan tim *…
Membantu mencatat dan mengecek stock barang yang ada di gudang serta keluar masuk nya dari sebelum berangkat hingga siap kirim.