Lowongan Kerja Team Leader, AIP Palladium Group, Inc. Jakarta 201922 Oktober 2019 Palladium Group, Inc. Jakarta
Rekrutmen Palladium Group, Inc. 2019 - Palladium Group, Inc. tengah membuka kesempatan berkarir bagi Kalian melalui Lowongan Kerja Terbaru untuk menempati formasi jabatan sebagai Team Leader, AIP yang akan ditempatkan di Jakarta. Silakan lihat keterangan loker selengkapnya berikut ini :
Loker Palladium Group, Inc. 2019Deskripsi Lowongan Kerja Team Leader, AIP Jakarta Terbaru
Company Overview Palladium is a global leader in the design, development and delivery of Positive Impact - the intentional creation of enduring social and economic value. We work with foundations, investors, governments, corporations, communities and civil society to formulate strategies and implement solutions that generate lasting social, environmental and financial benefits.
For the past 50 years, we have been making Positive Impact possible. With a team of more than 2,500 employees operating in 90 plus countries and a global network of more than 35,000 technical experts, Palladium has improved - and is committed to continuing to improve - economies, societies and most importantly, people's lives.
Palladium is a child-safe organisation, and screens applicants for suitability to work with children. We also provide equal employment to all participants and employees without regard to race, color, religion, gender, age, disability, sexual orientation, veteran or marital status.
Project Overview and RolePalladium is conducting a joint recruitment with the Australian Government for a Team Leader position on the Australia-Indonesia Partnership in Disaster Risk Management Program (AIP-DRM). This program will focus on improving Indonesia's ability to prevent, prepare for, respond to, and recover from rapid and slow onset disasters in Indonesia and strengthening cooperation between Australia and Indonesia on humanitarian issues in the Indo-Pacific region.
AIP-DRM builds on the long-term partnership between Indonesia and Australia in disaster risk management. It will identify, pursue and support opportunities for organisational reform and evidence based improvements to disaster risk management policies and practice. The Indonesian Disaster Management Authority (BNPB) will be the primary counterpart for AIP-DRM, however, it may also work with other national and sub-national government agencies, civil society organisations, think tanks, the private sector, and other donors. In recognition of Indonesia's growing capacity as a regional leader, it will develop an active partnership to share knowledge and operational experience between Australia and Indonesia to respond humanitarian crises in the region.
We are looking for a highly experienced and dynamic Team Leader who will be responsible for the overall leadership and management implementation of AIP-DRM. This person will be accountable for the day-to-day performance and the program outcomes.
ResponsibilitiesThe Team Leader acts as the central point of leadership for the program. They will be responsible for representing the program with a range of partners, government stakeholders and external organisations and people, including regularly reporting to DFAT and maintaining strong working relationships with other development programs.
Their responsibilities will include but are not limited to:
Full terms of reference can be found here
- Strategic Leadership
- Provide overall leadership and strategic management of AIP-DRM to establish a clear vision for the program and ensure effective implementation that delivers expected results.
- Identify strategic opportunities and challenges facing AIP-DRM and work with DFAT to adjust AIP-DRM's strategy, staffing and resources accordingly.
- Relationship Management
- Establish and maintain effective working relationships with key stakeholders (including BNPB, other government agencies at the national and sub-national levels, UN agencies, Red Cross and civil society partners, and other DFAT programs) and work with DFAT to ensure activities are coordinated with other development partners.
- Maintain a responsive relationship with DFAT and Contractor Head office through providing timely information, advice and recommendations on all matters.
- Project Management
- Drive and manage the delivery of all aspects of the AIP-DRM, including management of team activities, program finances, sub-contracting and management of strategic partners
As per the Australian Government's commitment to diversity and gender equality, female and Indonesian candidates are encouraged to apply. Selection will be based on suitability and merit.
- Master's Degree in international development/relations, disaster risk management, business management or other relevant qualifications.
- Proven senior level experience managing and/or advising cross-sectoral international development programs. Experience in international humanitarian operations an asset.
- Strong understanding of GoI systems and procedures at national and sub-national level.
- Contemporary knowledge of disaster risk management in Indonesia.
- Proven ability in thinking and working politically; building strategic and strong working relationships with government and industry stakeholders; and identifying solutions to sensitive political and cultural issues in the Indonesian context.
- Excellent presentation, communication and analytical skills.
- Highly developed negotiation and problem-solving skills.
- Excellent cross-cultural communication skills, both oral and written.
- Fluent in English (written and spoken). Fluency in Bahasa Indonesia an asset.
- Proven ability to provide strategic direction, manage workflows and work allocation and coordination across a team.
- Demonstrated ability to provide leadership, coaching and mentoring, in a relatively complex operating environments.
- Demonstrated ability to work with people from diverse backgrounds and perspectives
Cara Melamar :
Apabila Anda berminat dan memenuhi persyaratan diatas, silakan melakukan pendaftaran secara online melalui laman berikut ini :
- Hanya pemohon terbaik lah yang akan dipanggil untuk mengikuti tahapan penerimaan lebih lanjut.
- Rekrutmen Palladium Group, Inc. ini tidak dipungut biaya alias gratis.
Jika Saudara belum berminat dengan Lowongan Kerja Team Leader, AIP Jakarta November 2019 Palladium Group, Inc. di atas, maka Anda dapat mencoba mencari info pekerjaan yang mirip dari beberapa perusahaan di Jakarta berikut ini.
Are you passionately seeking new knowledge to tackle big challenge? In Pegipegi, we believe in simplicity, problem solving, continuous learning and mission…
Key skills required for the job are: N TIBCO BW CE-L2, (Mandatory) .As an Administrator, you should be able to do system administration, Incident / problem…
Pendidikan minimal SMA / SMK (Untuk Bagian Junior). Pendidikan minimal D3 / S1 (Untuk Senior). Dapat bekerja menggunakan komputer dengan baik.
Currently we operate in 7 provinces spanning from West to Eastern Indonesia. SNV’s WASH initiatives in both a rural and an urban context will provide access to…
SGate SMS Firewall enables mobile operators to increase control, security and visibility of all SMS traffic. You are proficient in MS Office.