Lowongan Kerja Team Leader, AIP Palladium Group, Inc. Jakarta 2020Palladium Group, Inc. Jakarta
Rekrutmen Palladium Group, Inc. 2020 - Palladium Group, Inc. tengah membuka peluang karir untuk Saudara melalui Lowongan Kerja Terbaru untuk menempati formasi jabatan sebagai Team Leader, AIP yang akan ditugaskan di Jakarta. Silakan lihat info loker selengkapnya berikut ini :
Rekrutmen Palladium Group, Inc. 2020Deskripsi Lowongan Kerja Team Leader, AIP Jakarta Terbaru
Company Overview Palladium is a global leader in the design, development and delivery of Positive Impact - the intentional creation of enduring social and economic value. We work with foundations, investors, governments, corporations, communities and civil society to formulate strategies and implement solutions that generate lasting social, environmental and financial benefits.
For the past 50 years, we have been making Positive Impact possible. With a team of more than 2,500 employees operating in 90 plus countries and a global network of more than 35,000 technical experts, Palladium has improved - and is committed to continuing to improve - economies, societies and most importantly, people's lives.
Palladium is a child-safe organisation, and screens applicants for suitability to work with children. We also provide equal employment to all participants and employees without regard to race, color, religion, gender, age, disability, sexual orientation, veteran or marital status.
Project Overview and RolePalladium is conducting a joint recruitment with the Australian Government for a Team Leader position on the Australia-Indonesia Partnership in Disaster Risk Management Program (AIP-DRM). This program will focus on improving Indonesia's ability to prevent, prepare for, respond to, and recover from rapid and slow onset disasters in Indonesia and strengthening cooperation between Australia and Indonesia on humanitarian issues in the Indo-Pacific region.
AIP-DRM builds on the long-term partnership between Indonesia and Australia in disaster risk management. It will identify, pursue and support opportunities for organisational reform and evidence based improvements to disaster risk management policies and practice. The Indonesian Disaster Management Authority (BNPB) will be the primary counterpart for AIP-DRM, however, it may also work with other national and sub-national government agencies, civil society organisations, think tanks, the private sector, and other donors. In recognition of Indonesia's growing capacity as a regional leader, it will develop an active partnership to share knowledge and operational experience between Australia and Indonesia to respond humanitarian crises in the region.
We are looking for a highly experienced and dynamic Team Leader who will be responsible for the overall leadership and management implementation of AIP-DRM. This person will be accountable for the day-to-day performance and the program outcomes.
ResponsibilitiesThe Team Leader acts as the central point of leadership for the program. They will be responsible for representing the program with a range of partners, government stakeholders and external organisations and people, including regularly reporting to DFAT and maintaining strong working relationships with other development programs.
Their responsibilities will include but are not limited to:
Full terms of reference can be found here
- Strategic Leadership
- Provide overall leadership and strategic management of AIP-DRM to establish a clear vision for the program and ensure effective implementation that delivers expected results.
- Identify strategic opportunities and challenges facing AIP-DRM and work with DFAT to adjust AIP-DRM's strategy, staffing and resources accordingly.
- Relationship Management
- Establish and maintain effective working relationships with key stakeholders (including BNPB, other government agencies at the national and sub-national levels, UN agencies, Red Cross and civil society partners, and other DFAT programs) and work with DFAT to ensure activities are coordinated with other development partners.
- Maintain a responsive relationship with DFAT and Contractor Head office through providing timely information, advice and recommendations on all matters.
- Project Management
- Drive and manage the delivery of all aspects of the AIP-DRM, including management of team activities, program finances, sub-contracting and management of strategic partners
As per the Australian Government's commitment to diversity and gender equality, female and Indonesian candidates are encouraged to apply. Selection will be based on suitability and merit.
- Master's Degree in international development/relations, disaster risk management, business management or other relevant qualifications.
- Proven senior level experience managing and/or advising cross-sectoral international development programs. Experience in international humanitarian operations an asset.
- Strong understanding of GoI systems and procedures at national and sub-national level.
- Contemporary knowledge of disaster risk management in Indonesia.
- Proven ability in thinking and working politically; building strategic and strong working relationships with government and industry stakeholders; and identifying solutions to sensitive political and cultural issues in the Indonesian context.
- Excellent presentation, communication and analytical skills.
- Highly developed negotiation and problem-solving skills.
- Excellent cross-cultural communication skills, both oral and written.
- Fluent in English (written and spoken). Fluency in Bahasa Indonesia an asset.
- Proven ability to provide strategic direction, manage workflows and work allocation and coordination across a team.
- Demonstrated ability to provide leadership, coaching and mentoring, in a relatively complex operating environments.
- Demonstrated ability to work with people from diverse backgrounds and perspectives
Cara Melamar :
Jika Anda berminat dan memenuhi persyaratan diatas, silakan melakukan pendaftaran secara daring melalui tautan berikut ini :
- Hanya pemohon terbaik yang akan diundang untuk mengikuti tahapan rekrutmen lebih lanjut.
- Lowongan Palladium Group, Inc. ini tidak dipungut biaya alias gratis.
Apabila Saudara belum tertarik dengan Lowongan Kerja Team Leader, AIP Jakarta Februari 2020 Palladium Group, Inc. tersebut, maka Anda dapat mencoba mencari info rekrutmen yang mirip dari beberapa perusahaan di Jakarta di bawah ini.
Mengerti Menggunakan Microsoft Office Word. Pengalaman di Bidang Administrasi 1-2 Tahun (Di Sukai). Lulusan SMA, SMK, D3, dan S1 Sederajat.
Melakukan kegiatan Admin / Administrasi Gudang. Mengontrol kinerja operator gudang / staff gudang pada umumnya. Teliti dan Ulet dalam bekerja.
Lulusan SMA, SMK , STM, D1, D2, D3, D4, S1 Sederajat. Fresh Graduate / Baru Lulus boleh mencoba pekerjaan ini. Mengerjakan Pengecekan Barang (Checker Gudang).
We are looking for the right people — people who want to innovate, achieve, grow and lead. We attract and retain the best talent by investing in our employees…
Berpengalaman dibidangnya min 1 tahun. Keterangan Lengkap Lowongan Kerja Sys Admin di PT FAN Integrasi Teknologi: All Majors but prefered to engineer.