Lowongan Kerja Human Resources Manager Marriott International, Inc Jakarta 201913 November 2019 Marriott International, Inc Jakarta
Rekrutmen Marriott International, Inc 2019 - Marriott International, Inc saat ini memberi kesempatan berkarir bagi Kalian melalui Lowongan Kerja Terbaru guna mengisi posisi jabatan sebagai Human Resources Manager yang akan ditugaskan di Jakarta. Silakan simak persyaratan loker selengkapnya di bawah ini :
Lowongan Kerja Marriott International, Inc 2019Deskripsi Lowongan Kerja Human Resources Manager Jakarta Terbaru
Posting Date Nov 12, 2019
Job Number 19159622
Job Category Human Resources
Location Jakarta Simatupang LF, Jalan TB Simatupang No 8 Cilandak Timur, Jakarta, Indonesia, Indonesia VIEW ON MAP
Brand Aloft Hotels
Position Type Management
Start Your Journey With Us
At Aloft Hotels we’re wired for next generation travelers who love open spaces, open thinking, and open expression. Aloft provides a space where style is necessary, social scenes are vibrant, and where the only direction is forward. Our guests are tech savvy and confidently social, with an eclectic style they’re not afraid to show. We understand what our guests need, so we provide an affordable option for the tech-savvy design guru. We’re looking for innovative self-expressers who aren’t afraid to draw outside the lines. If you are someone who appreciates tech-forward features and vibrant social scenes, then we invite you to explore a career with Aloft Hotels. Aloft Jakarta Simatupang offers 180 rooms and Food & Beverage venue such as an All-Day Dining, roof-top bar and grab and go outlet. There are 5 event spaces available with a total event space of 702 SQ M. Jakarta is the capital and largest city of Indonesia. It is the country’s economic, cultural and political center, with a population of over 10 million. The Hotel’s location is set in Simatupang area in South Jakarta which currently houses many office buildings and is well located along Jl. T.B. Simatupang, at the junction to Jl. Ampera Raya road in South Jakarta. It is about 15 minutes’ drive to the Gandaria City Mall.
JOB SUMMARY As a member of the property Human Resources support staff, he/she works with Human Resources employees to carry out the daily activities of the Human Resource Office including oversight of recruitment, total compensation, and training and development. Additionally, he/she focuses on delivering HR services that meet or exceed the needs of employees and enable business success; as well as ensures compliance with all applicable laws, regulations and operating procedures. CANDIDATE PROFILE Education and Experience
- High school diploma or GED; 3 years experience in the human resources, management operations, or related professional area.
CORE WORK ACTIVITIES Managing Recruitment and Hiring Process
- 2-year degree from an accredited university in Human Resources, Business Administration, or related major; 1 year experience in the human resources, management operations, or related professional area.
- Assists in the interviewing and hiring of Human Resource employee team members with the appropriate skills, as needed.
- Establishes and maintains contact with external recruitment sources.
- Attends job fairs and ensures documentation of outreach efforts in accordance with Human Resource Standard Operating Procedures.
- Networks with local organizations (e.g., Hotel Association and peers) to source candidates for current or future openings.
- Oversees/monitors candidate identification and selection process.
- Provides subject matter expertise to property managers regarding selection procedures.
- Partners with vendor partners to ensure effective advertisement efforts are being utilized for open positions in appropriate venues to attract a diverse candidate pool.
Administering and Educating Employee Benefits
- Performs quality control on candidate identification/selection.
- Works with the unemployment services provider to respond to unemployment claims; reviews provider reports for accuracy and corrects errors.
- Prepares, audits and distributes unemployment claim activity reports to property management.
- Attends unemployment hearings and ensures property is properly represented.
Managing Employee Development
- Ensures that department has the available resources on hand to administer employee.
- Supports a departmental orientation program for employees to receive the appropriate new hire training to successfully perform their job.
- Ensures employees are cross-trained to support successful daily operations.
- Uses all available on the job training tools for employees; supervise on-going training initiatives and conducts training, when appropriate.
- Ensures coordination and facilitation of new hire orientation program to generate a positive first impression for employees and emphasize the importance of guest service in company culture.
- Ensures attendance by all new hires and participation of the leadership team in training programs
Maintaining Employee Relations
- Collaborates with management team to ensure departmental orientation processes are in place and employees receive the appropriate new hire training to successfully perform their job.
- Assists in maintaining effective employee communication channels in the property (e.g., develops daily communications and assists with regularly scheduled property-wide meetings).
- Reviews progressive discipline documentation for accuracy and consistency, and checks for supportive documentation and is accountable for determining appropriate action.
- Utilizes an “open door” policy to acknowledge employee problems or concerns in a timely manner
- Ensures employee issues are referred to the Department Manager for resolution or escalated to the Director of Human Resources/Multi-Property Director of Human Resources.
- Partners with Loss Prevention to conduct employee accident investigations, as necessary.
Managing Legal and Compliance Practices
- Communicates performance expectations in accordance with job descriptions for each position.
- Ensures employee files contain required employment paperwork, proper performance management and compensation documentation, are properly maintained and secured for the required length of time.
- Ensures compliance with procedure for accessing, reviewing, and auditing employee files and ensure compliance with the Privacy Act.
- Ensures medical records are maintained in a separate, secure and confidential medical file.
- Facilitates random, reasonable belief and post accident drug testing process (in properties where applicable).
- Communicates property rules and regulations via the employee handbook.
- Ensures all safety and security policies (e.g., property removal, lost and found items, blood borne pathogens, accident reporting, and hygiene) are communicated to employees on a regular basis through orientation, property meetings, bulletin boards, etc.
- Conducts periodic claims reviews with Regional Claims office to ensure claims are closed in a timely manner and reserve levels are appropriate for open claims.
- Represents Human Resources at the property Safety Committee; helps to identify ways to create awareness of the importance of safety in the workplace and decrease accident frequency and severity.
- Manages Workers Compensation claims to ensure appropriate employee care and manage costs.
- Oversees the selection/non-selection and offers processes to ensure proper procedures are followed (e.g., valid reasons for selection/non-selection and applicants receive status notifications).
Marriott International is an equal opportunity employer committed to hiring a diverse workforce and sustaining an inclusive culture. Marriott International does not discriminate on the basis of disability, veteran status or any other basis protected under federal, state or local laws.
Cara Melamar :
Bagi yang berminat, silakan melakukan pendaftaran dengan membuka tautan berikut :
- Hanya kandidat terbaik lah yang akan dipanggil untuk mengikuti tahapan seleksi berikutnya.
- Seleksi Penerimaan Marriott International, Inc ini tidak dipungut biaya alias gratis.
Apabila Anda belum berminat dengan Lowongan Kerja Human Resources Manager Jakarta Desember 2019 Marriott International, Inc tersebut, maka Anda dapat mencoba melihat info rekrutmen yang mirip dari beberapa perusahaan di Jakarta berikut ini.
Proses Troubleshoot dilakukan secara onsite pada jam kerja dan secara remote diluar jam kerja dengan respon time maksimal 15 menit.
Mengerti dan terbiasa menggunakan Microsoft Excel. Berinteraksi dan bernegosiasi dengan pemasok dan melacak status pesanan.
Program ini memiliki masa ikatan dinas 30 bulan, dimana 8 - 10 bulan masa training di Kantor Pusat (Pondok Indah, Jakarta Selatan) dan 20 - 22 bulan masa…
1 tahun dibagian accounting/ finance. Min pendidikan S1 (diutamakan Jurusan Ekonomi). Realisasi keuangan sesuai prosedur dan instruksi kerja yang berlaku.
Mengembangkan sistem aplikasi dan mengkoordinasikan serta mengontrol implementasi aplikasi baik pengembangan oleh internal maupun bersama dengan vendor, untuk…