Lowongan Kerja Assistant Director Of Finance Marriott International, Inc Jakarta 202015 Februari 2020 Marriott International, Inc Jakarta
Lowongan Kerja Marriott International, Inc 2020 - Marriott International, Inc kembali membuka kesempatan berkarir bagi Anda melalui Lowongan Kerja Terbaru guna menempati formasi jabatan sebagai Assistant Director of Finance yang akan ditugaskan di Jakarta. Silakan lihat info rekrutmen selengkapnya di bawah ini :
Rekrutmen Marriott International, Inc 2020Deskripsi Lowongan Kerja Assistant Director of Finance Jakarta Terbaru
Posting Date Feb 14, 2020
Job Number 20021951
Job Category Finance and Accounting
Location Le Méridien Jakarta, Jalan Jenderal Sudirman, Jakarta, Indonesia, Indonesia VIEW ON MAP
Brand Le Méridien
Position Type Management
Start Your Journey With Us At Le Méridien, we believe in helping guests unlock the unexpected and engaging experiences each destination has to offer. Our guests are curious and creative, cosmopolitan, culture seekers that appreciate sophisticated, timeless service. We provide original, chic and memorable service and experiences that inspire guests to unlock the destination. We’re looking for curious, creative and well-informed people to join our team. If you appreciate connecting with like-minded guests and have a deep desire to create unexpected experiences, we invite you to explore career opportunities with Le Méridien.
JOB SUMMARY Manages the day-to-day operation of the accounting office and assists the property Director of Finance and Accounting in providing financial leadership to the business. Primary responsibilities include financial analysis and financial reporting, budgeting/forecasting, audit and control, asset and liability reconciliation, working capital and cash control. Assists with capital expenditure plans (Return On Investment Analysis), owner relations and owner reporting. CANDIDATE PROFILE Education and Experience
CORE WORK ACTIVITIES Leading Accounting Team
- 4-year bachelor's degree in Finance and Accounting or related major; no work experience required.
Maintaining Finance and Accounting Goals
- Utilizes interpersonal and communication skills to lead, influence, and encourage others; advocates sound financial/business decision-making; demonstrates honesty/integrity; leads by example.
- Celebrates successes and publicly recognizes the contributions of team members.
- Establishes and maintains open, collaborative relationships with employees and ensures employees do the same within the team.
- Leverages strong functional leadership and communication skills to influence the management team and to lead own team.
- Creates a working environment that enables the retention of top talent and where individuals perform at their best.
- Encourages open dialogue between team members.
- Assigns team members and other department managers clear accountability to accomplish goals.
- Ensures disciplinary procedures and documentation are completed according to Standard and Local Operating Procedures (SOPs and LSOPs) and support the Peer Review Process.
- Uses all available on the job training tools for employees.
- Ensures property policies are administered fairly and consistently.
Managing Projects and Policies
- Submits reports in a timely manner, ensuring delivery deadlines.
- Ensures profits and losses are documented accurately.
- Achieves and exceeds goals including performance goals, budget goals, team goals, etc.
- Develops specific goals and plans to prioritize, organize, and accomplish your work.
- Monitors all taxes that apply, ensuring that taxes are current, collected and/or accrued.
- Compiles, codes, categorizes, calculates, tabulates, audits, or verifies information or data.
- Maintains a strong accounting & operational control environment to safeguard assets, improve operations and profitability and manage business risks.
- Generates and reviews financial reports that are linked to the plan’s financial goals.
Demonstrating and Applying Accounting Knowledge
- Generates and provides accurate and timely results in the form of reports, presentations, etc.
- Analyzes information and evaluating results to choose the best solution and solve problems.
- Ensures that the P&L is accurate (i.e., costs are properly matched to revenue, costs are recorded in the proper accounts) and statements are delivered to appropriate individuals in a timely manner.
- Reconciles balance sheet and ensures account balances are supported by appropriate documentation in accordance with SOPs.
- Oversees internal, external and regulatory audit processes and ensures compliance with Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs).
- Produces accurate and timely financial reports to support effective decision-making.
- Ensures compliance with standard and local operating procedures (SOPs and LSOPs).
- Ensures tax rates used for sales/use tax are current and proper amounts are collected and/or accrued.
- Documents tax exempt transactions.
Proving Financial Information and Guidance to Others
- Demonstrates knowledge of job-relevant issues, products, systems, and processes.
- Uses computers and computer systems (including hardware and software) to program, write software, set up functions, enter data, or process information.
- Uses relevant information and individual judgment to determine whether events or processes comply with laws, regulations, or standards.
- Keeps up-to-date technically and applying new knowledge to your job.
- Provides analytical support during budget reviews to identify cost saving and productivity opportunities.
Managing and Conducting Human Resource Activities
- Informs and/or updates the executives, the peers and the subordinates on relevant information in a timely manner.
- Provides on going analytical support (e.g., monitoring the operating department’s actual and projected sales and profit and coaches management team to ensure financial goals are met and opportunities are identified and addressed).
- Orients property managers to the accounting function and coaches to effectively manage their department’s financial performance.
- Provides meaning or context to the financial results.
- Advises the Director of Finance on existing and evolving operating/financial issues.
- Provide direction and assistance to other organizational units regarding accounting and budgeting policies and procedures, and efficient control and utilization of financial resources.
- Ensures team members are cross-trained to support successful daily operations.
- Ensures property policies are administered fairly and consistently.
- Ensures new hires participate in the department’s orientation program.
- Ensures new hires receive the appropriate new hire training to successfully perform their job.
- Creates appropriate development plans which develop team members based on their individual strengths, development needs, career aspirations and abilities.
- Provides information to supervisors, co-workers, and subordinates by telephone, in written form, e-mail, or in person.
- Communicates financial concepts in a clear and persuasive manner that is easy to understand and drives desired behaviors.
- Attends critique meetings to review information with management team.
Marriott International is an equal opportunity employer committed to hiring a diverse workforce and sustaining an inclusive culture. Marriott International does not discriminate on the basis of disability, veteran status or any other basis protected under federal, state or local laws.
Cara Melamar :
Apabila Anda berminat dan memenuhi persyaratan diatas, silakan melakukan pendaftaran secara daring melalui link berikut ini :
- Hanya pemohon terbaik lah yang akan dipanggil untuk mengikuti tahap seleksi selanjutnya.
- Lowongan Marriott International, Inc ini tidak dipungut biaya apa pun.
Jika Kalian tidak tertarik dengan Lowongan Assistant Director of Finance Jakarta Februari 2020 Marriott International, Inc di atas, maka Anda dapat mencoba mencari info rekrutmen yang serupa dari beberapa perusahaan di Jakarta di bawah ini.
Menguasai pemakaian microsoft excel dengan baik. Bekerja minimal 3 tahun sebagai tenaga Admin di perusahaan perdagangan umum, jasa dan import.
Mempunyai pengalaman 3 tahun berturut turut mengerjakan dan sudah memimpin sesuai persyaratan di atas. Kandidat yang memenuhi kompetensi di bawah ini yang akan…
Boleh Portal Division looking for staff writers to produce quality articles for its website that cover a wide range of topics.
Graduated from University / College (S1/D3). Minimum 2 years experiences in accounting. Update, verify and maintain accounting journals and ledgers and other…
Komisi harian rata-rata 100 ribu/hari. Bonus bulanan sd 1.5 jt. Bawa SIM dan KTP ke : Senin - Jumat jam 08.00 - 12.00. Apakah memiliki SIM A (Diutamakan).