Lowongan Kerja Product Manager PT Epiroc Southern Asia Jakarta 2020PT Epiroc Southern Asia Jakarta
Rekrutmen PT Epiroc Southern Asia 2020 - PT Epiroc Southern Asia tengah memberi peluang karir untuk Teman-teman melalui Lowongan Kerja Terbaru untuk menempati formasi jabatan sebagai Product Manager yang akan ditempatkan di Jakarta. Silakan lihat keterangan loker selengkapnya berikut ini :
Rekrutmen PT Epiroc Southern Asia 2020Deskripsi Lowongan Kerja Product Manager Jakarta Terbaru
MISSION STATEMENT :
Grow South SEA’s Fluidcon’s product sales. Add value to all Fluidcon and Epiroc products by establishing positive customer relations, ensure customers expectations are met, and increase customer satisfaction levels through solution based sales and support. To grow the Epiroc Southern Asia customer base and diversify our presence into new markets, increasing our overall market share to 35%.
GENERAL FUNCTION & KEY OBJECTIVES :
Responsible for increasing our company’s Fluidcon Product sales and profitability. Develop and execute a strategy with your team to secure new service contract business, installation projects, supply agreements and general product sales. While growing the business make sure that we are maintaining existing contracts and achieving renewals before agreements end.
Work with your product specialists to provide the highest level of support to the branches and other sales staff with technical and general product support so that we achieve a speedy and first class response for all enquiries.
PRIMARY RESPONSIBILITIES AND ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS :
1. Promote the solution based sales aspect of our business to best generate profitable revenues.
2. Assist and lead Product Specialists
3. Manage your time actively monitor your budget and performance
4. Monitor the inventory levels for all Fluidcon products within your region
5. Meet or exceed Fluidcon sales goals within the region (as per company plan)
6. Establish credibility with customers.
7. Shift Customer focus from price to value added.
8. Establish with customers that Epiroc Southern Asia is a committed and viable product support resource.
9. Develop customer profile information for the assigned territory.
10. Develop market and customer share survey information
11. Manage head office relationships with customers
12. Directly manage all Freeport business as a primary contact for the Timika Branch
13. Develop territorial competitor profiles.
14. Work closely with all Fluidcon suppliers to develop new value added product support programs.
15. Communicate solutions to local problems, and resolve to prevent future occurrence.
16. Monitor your team and track their performance, correcting any issues in a timely manner and providing advice or direction
17. Track the monthly customer visits carried out by product specialists and PSSR’s to ensure that we are constantly visiting customers at all levels, assist in planning as required
18. Develop personal skills to meet ongoing challenges.
1. Communicate all relevant needs, red flags and activities and work together to grow our business.
2. Prepare necessary information as requested whether routine or for special occasions.
3. Communicate trends in territorial business activities.
4. Always be courteous and professional in all communications to Customers and co-workers.
5. Professional phone and e-mail etiquette is a must.
6. Submit monthly reports on time and update your manager with any relevant information as it happens
7. Weekly data entry for our CRM, ISIS. All quotes, opportunities and customer related info
TRAINING & SKILL DEVELOPMENT :
1. Participate in company planned training whenever possible.
2. Seek out training for areas of perceived weakness.
3. Maintain an open mind when working with co-workers or supervisors to learn new approaches.
4. Work to understand and utilize information and communication systems and tools, i.e. e-mail, ERP, Microsoft Office software, etc.
5. Provide training to Customers on the correct usage of all Fluidcon products.
GENERAL WORK ATTITUDE :
1. Work cooperatively with all departments in a spirit of teamwork to address problem areas and stimulate product support sales.
2. Safeguard the assets of the company in general and reveal no information to competitors or outside parties, which could be harmful to our business.
3. Manage in the best interest of the company, those assets entrusted to you, these may include but are not limited to, vehicles, computers, phones, faxes and products.
4. Use the targeted resources available to you in the most cost-effective way for promoting the company’s business.
5. Foster practices within the company that is consistent with its values and beliefs. Share knowledge with colleagues and actively work to raise the competence level of the group. Strive for unity and trust within the group and expect to produce results before receiving rewards. Search for truth and avoid propagating rumors.
6. Act on behalf of peer group members in their absence as and when called upon to do so either by design or circumstance.
7. Always promote a positive working environment both with co-workers and Customers.
8. Strive for personal best, the best for the company, and our Customers
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
EXPERIENCE/EDUCATION REQUIREMENTS :
1. Proven experience in selling our Fluidcon or similar products and must have strong ability
to close orders.
2. Good understanding and experience on sales territory management and it’s
3. Good understanding and use of company rules and policies (applicable to the
4. An engineering degree is preferable or equivalent gained from site experience.
5. Knowledge of the Fluidcon products and their applications is a requirement
6. Technical education is required (technical institute diploma; engineering degree or
equivalent gained from experience).
PERSONALITY REQUIREMENTS :
1. Ability to work independently and be a self starter
2. Willingness to grow
3. Excellent communication skills with a strong Team and Customer focus
4. Ability to process technical situations
TRAVEL REQUIREMENTS :
Travel is required in this position. Up to 50% travel could be expected.
United. Inspired. Performance unites us, Innovation inspires us, and commitment drives us to keep moving forward.
In the 150 countries where you can find Epiroc, we encourage our employees to take ownership of their own development and careers with the support from their leaders.
We are committed to give you every opportunity to succeed in a culture of innovation, diversity and collaboration, combined with a caring atmosphere.
Diversity and sustainability are key to grow fresh and innovative ideas and solutions for our customers. Epiroc is a leading manufacturer for the mining and infrastructure industries. Learn more at www.epirocgroup.com
Jika Anda berminat dan memenuhi persyaratan diatas, silakan melakukan pendaftaran secara daring melalui tautan berikut ini :
- Hanya pelamar terbaik yang akan diundang untuk mengikuti tahapan penerimaan lebih lanjut.
- Lowongan PT Epiroc Southern Asia ini tidak dipungut biaya sama sekali.
Jika Kalian tidak tertarik dengan Rekrutmen Product Manager Jakarta Juni 2020 PT Epiroc Southern Asia di atas, maka Anda dapat mencoba melihat info rekrutmen yang serupa dari beberapa perusahaan di Jakarta berikut ini.
Experience in manufacturing e.g. full metal constructions or their components, aluminium and its alloys components, refrigerator parts, mineral wool products,…
Buat Karyawan Anda Senang dengan Program Kesejahteraan Baru "Layanan Gaji Prabayar". Recruitment of Jakarta in Indonesia 【Open】Finance/Accounting Manager …
Work w growing construction infrastructure company. Be part of transformation team. Growing conglomerate company with few business lines in infrastructure…
Write, review, or execute plans for testing new or established document management systems. Analyze, interpret, or disseminate system performance data.
Cooperative, Teamwork Male/female English Language (passive/active) Good communication Willing work shifting schedule Willing hard to learn Service oriented…