Lowongan Kerja Asst. Purchasing Manager Marriott International, Inc Jakarta 202029 Februari 2020 Marriott International, Inc Jakarta
Lowongan Kerja Marriott International, Inc 2020 - Marriott International, Inc kembali memberi peluang karir untuk Saudara melalui Lowongan Kerja Terbaru guna menempati formasi jabatan sebagai Asst. Purchasing Manager yang akan ditempatkan di Jakarta. Silakan simak persyaratan loker selengkapnya di bawah ini :
Lowongan Kerja Marriott International, Inc 2020Deskripsi Lowongan Kerja Asst. Purchasing Manager Jakarta Terbaru
Posting Date Feb 28, 2020
Job Number 20027906
Job Category Finance and Accounting
Location Sheraton Grand Jakarta Gandaria City Hotel, Jl. Sultan Iskandar Muda Kebayoran, Jakarta, Indonesia, Indonesia VIEW ON MAP
Brand Sheraton Hotels & Resorts
Position Type Management
Start Your Journey With Us At Sheraton, we go above and beyond in everything we do. We are inspired by our guests and one another – and are driven to make things better. We love what we do, and we give it all we’ve got – on property and off. When guests stay with us, it’s not just a room with a bed that they’re buying. It’s an experience. We’re looking for someone who is ready to go beyond in everything they do. If you are someone with a genuine drive to improve your life and the lives of those around you, we encourage you to explore careers with Sheraton.
JOB SUMMARY Responsible for following established procedures in ordering, receiving, storing, distributing and payment of items. Assists in formulating an approved vendors list encompassing all categories. CANDIDATE PROFILE Education and Experience
CORE WORK ACTIVITIES Assisting in Managing Work, Projects, Policies, and Standards for Purchasing Across Departments
- 4-year bachelor's degree in Finance and Accounting or related major; no work experience required.
Demonstrating and Applying Accounting Knowledge to Purchasing Operations
- Assists with generating and providing accurate and timely results in the form of reports, presentations, etc.
- Compiles, codes, categorizes, calculates, tabulates, audits, or verifies information or data.
- Assures sanitation compliance.
- Assists Executive Chef in all aspects of purchasing (e.g., Food, Beverage and Controllable) to ensure quality and profitability.
- Orders all food and beverage based on business needs.
- Assists Executive Chef in maintaining/lower budgeted food/controllable costs.
- Assists in enforcing first in/first out inventory rotation for all storeroom products.
- Maintains sanitation and safety standards as specified in the brand guidelines.
- Ensures that proper safeguards are in effect for the security of the food and beverage storeroom assets.
- Enforces item use-up with storeroom personnel and kitchen management to keep inventory at lowest level possible levels.
- Communicates with kitchen, restaurant management and vendors to ensure timing of deliveries satisfies advanced food production needs.
- Checks invoice on goods received against shipment to ensure quantity, quality, weights and purchase specifications are as ordered.
- Uses existing computer programs to perform daily and period end food and beverage costs.
- Maintains inventory controls for proper levels, dating, rotation, requisitions, etc.
- Completes administrative tasks on a timely basis (e.g., C-7s, menu costing, general office duties).
- Completes period end inventory according to Food and Beverage and Accounting standard operation procedures.
- Calculates figures for food and beverage inventory.
- Ensures that price and product availability issues are communicated as needed to the F & B Director and Executive Chef.
- Assists in receiving and inspecting all deliveries.
- Maintains an accurate controllable log and beverage perpetual.
- Ensures accurate administration of all invoices, and adherence to proper bookkeeping procedures.
Maintaining Finance and Accounting Goals
- Demonstrates knowledge of job-relevant issues, products, systems, and processes.
- Uses computers and computer systems (including hardware and software) to program, write software, set up functions, enter data, or process information.
- Uses relevant information and individual judgment to determine whether events or processes comply with laws, regulations, or standards.
- Keeps up-to-date technically and applying new knowledge to your job.
- Demonstrates knowledge and proficiency of A.S.I. standards.
- Submits reports in a timely manner, ensuring delivery deadlines.
- Ensures profits and losses are documented accurately.
- Achieves and exceeds goals including performance goals, budget goals, team goals, etc.
- Develops specific goals and plans to prioritize, organize, and accomplish your work.
- Monitors all taxes that apply, ensuring that taxes are current, collected and/or accrued.
- Provides information to supervisors, co-workers, and subordinates by telephone, in written form, e-mail, or in person.
- Analyzes information and evaluates results to choose the best solution and solve problems.
- Interacts with kitchen staff, vendors and Executive Chef.
- Uses existing computer programs effectively to post invoices, update items and costs.
- Attends and participates in all pertinent meetings.
- Provide direction and assistance to other organizational units regarding accounting and budgeting policies and procedures, and efficient control and utilization of financial resources.
- Informs and/or updates the executives, the peers and the subordinates on relevant information in a timely manner.
Marriott International is an equal opportunity employer committed to hiring a diverse workforce and sustaining an inclusive culture. Marriott International does not discriminate on the basis of disability, veteran status or any other basis protected under federal, state or local laws.
Cara Melamar :
Bagi yang berminat, silakan lakukan pendaftaran dengan mengunjungi tautan di bawah :
- Hanya pemohon terbaik lah yang akan diundang untuk mengikuti tahapan penerimaan selanjutnya.
- Lowongan Marriott International, Inc ini tidak dipungut biaya apa pun.
Jika Anda belum tertarik dengan Rekrutmen Asst. Purchasing Manager Jakarta Mei 2020 Marriott International, Inc tersebut, maka Anda dapat mencoba mencari info loker yang mirip dari beberapa perusahaan di Jakarta di bawah ini.
Pendidikan minimal SMA / SMK / D3 / S1. Membaut DO dan Faktur Invoice. Membuat laporan dan rekapan dokumen. Melakukan Pembukuan dan Audit Harian, Mingguan, dan…
Pendidikan minimal SMK / SMA sederajat. Melakukan pekerjaan yang berkaitan dengan posisi receptionist. Menerima tamu datang dari luar.
Memiliki pendidikan min. D3 / S1 dengan nilai IPK 3.00 (Lebih diunggulkan dari lulusan Hukum). Memahami BPJS Kesehatan dan Ketenagakerjaan, menguasai Ms.
Pria/Wanita, usia max 35 tahun. Berpengalaman sekitar 1-2 tahun di bidang sales [furniture dan elektronik]. Melakukan pekerjaan yang berhubungan dengan bagian…
Pria / Wanita, usia max 35 tahun. Berpengalaman sekitar 1 – 2 tahun. Minimal Pendidikan D3 Akuntansi / Ekonomi. Berdomisili di area Jakarta dan Sekitarnya.