Lowongan Kerja Chief Steward Marriott International, Inc Batam 20205 Maret 2020 Marriott International, Inc Batam
Rekrutmen Marriott International, Inc 2020 - Marriott International, Inc saat ini membuka kesempatan berkarir bagi Teman-teman melalui Lowongan Kerja Terbaru guna mengisi formasi jabatan sebagai Chief Steward yang akan ditugaskan di Batam. Silakan baca persyaratan rekrutmen selengkapnya berikut ini :
Rekrutmen Marriott International, Inc 2020Deskripsi Lowongan Kerja Chief Steward Batam Terbaru
Posting Date May 04, 2020
Job Number 20029483
Job Category Food and Beverage & Culinary
Location Batam Marriott Hotel Harbour Bay, Harbour Bay Complex, Batu Ampar, Batam City, Indonesia, Indonesia VIEW ON MAP
Brand Marriott Hotels Resorts /JW Marriott
Position Type Management
Start Your Journey With Us
Marriott International portfolio of brands includes both JW Marriott and Marriott Hotels.
Marriott Hotels, Marriott International’s flagship brand with more than 500 global locations, is advancing the art of hosting so that our guests can travel brilliantly. As a host with Marriott Hotels, you will help keep this promise by delivering premium choices, sophisticated style, and well-crafted details. With your skills and imagination, together we will innovate and reinvent the future of travel.
Batam is an island municipality of the Riau Islands Province of Indonesia. Located within the northernmost region of the country, Batam is also 20 KM off Singapore’s southern coast.
The 200 keys Batam Marriott Hotel Harbour Bay will be located on a waterfront site adjoining the Batam Harbour Bay Ferry Terminal. On other sides, it will be surrounded by new-build commercial and residential. The site is within 3 KM of most of Batam’s industrial parks and major oil-and-gas-related companies. The airport is 23 KM east of the site, or approximately 30-45 minutes by car.
The hotel offers 3 restaurants and 3 bars and lounges, 5 function facilities with a total event space of 1,720 SM. The Hotel’s ballroom – the second largest in the city and centrally-located next to the Harbour Bay Ferry Terminal – has the potential to be preferred venue for regional meetings, association gatherings and social events. Recreation facilities include pool, gym and spa.
The hotel is project to open in Mid 2020.
JOB SUMMARY Manages the daily kitchen utility operations and staff. Areas of responsibilities include dish room operations, night cleaning, back dock cleaning and maintenance, banquet plating and food running. Supervises kitchen employees not actively engaged in cooking (e.g., dishwashers, kitchen helpers, etc.). Strives to continually improve guest and employee satisfaction while maintaining the operating budget. CANDIDATE PROFILE Education and Experience
- High school diploma or GED; 4 years experience in the procurement, food and beverage, culinary, or related professional area.
CORE WORK ACTIVITIES Managing Day-to-Day Operations
- 2-year degree in Hotel and Restaurant Management, Hospitality, Business Administration, or related major; 2 years experience in the procurement, food and beverage, culinary, or related professional area.
Leading Kitchen Team
- Orders and manages necessary supplies. Ensuring workers have supplies, equipment, tools, and uniforms necessary to do their jobs.
- Schedules events, programs, and activities, as well as the work of others.
- Monitors the inflow of ordered materials and the maintenance of current materials.
- Conducts china, glass and silver inventories.
- Controls inventories of food, equipment, smallware, and liquor, and report shortages to designated personnel.
- Inspects supplies, equipment, and work areas in order to ensure efficient service and conformance to standards.
- Investigates reports and follows-up on employee accidents.
- Manages all equipment, china, glass and silver (e.g., adequate clean supplies of each).
- Supervises employees ability to follow loss prevention policies to prevent accidents and control costs.
- Enforces proper cleaning routines for serviceware, equipment, floors, etc.
- Enforces proper use and cleaning of all dish room machinery.
- Ensures all food holding and transport equipment is in working order.
- Ensures compliance with all applicable laws and regulations.
- Ensures compliance with food handling and sanitation standards.
- Informs and/or updates the executives, the peers and the subordinates on relevant information in a timely manner.
Ensuring Exceptional Customer Service
- Utilizes interpersonal and communication skills to lead, influence, and encourage others; advocates sound financial/business decision making; demonstrates honesty/integrity; leads by example.
- Supervises and manages employees. Manages all day-to-day operations. Understands employee positions well enough to perform duties in employees' absence.
- Provides the leadership, vision and direction to bring together and prioritize the departmental goals in a way that will be efficient and effective.
- Ensures and maintains the productivity level of employees.
- Serves as a role model to demonstrate appropriate behaviors.
- Achieves and exceeds goals including performance goals, budget goals, team goals, etc.
- Celebrates successes by publicly recognizing the contributions of team members.
- Encourages and builds mutual trust, respect, and cooperation among team members.
- Communicates performance expectations in accordance with job descriptions for each position.
- Establishes and maintains open, collaborative relationships with employees.
- Participates in the management of department's controllable expenses to achieve or exceed budgeted goals.
- Strives to improve service performance.
- Solicits employee feedback.
- Understands the impact of department's operation on the overall property financial goals and objectives.
Managing and Conducting Human Resource Activities
- Attends meetings and communicates with executive, peers, and subordinates as an effort to improve quality of service.
- Manages day-to-day operations, ensures the quality, standards and meeting the expectations of the customers on a daily basis.
- Emphasizes guest satisfaction during all departmental meetings and focuses on continuous improvement.
- Provides guidance and direction to subordinates, including setting performance standards and monitoring performance.
- Recruits, interviews, selects, hires, and promotes employees in the organization.
- Trains employees in safety procedures.
- Provides feedback to individuals based on observation of service behaviors.
- Reviews employee satisfaction results to identify and address employee problems or concerns.
- Ensures disciplinary procedures and documentation are completed according to Standard and Local Operating Procedures (SOPs and LSOPs) and support the Peer Review Process.
- Ensures property policies are administered fairly and consistently.
- Ensures utility staff is properly trained regarding sanitation, equipment handling and chemical usage.
- Participates in employee progressive discipline procedures.
Marriott International is an equal opportunity employer committed to hiring a diverse workforce and sustaining an inclusive culture. Marriott International does not discriminate on the basis of disability, veteran status or any other basis protected under federal, state or local laws.
Tata Cara Pendaftaran :
Apabila Anda berminat dan memenuhi persyaratan diatas, silakan melakukan pendaftaran secara online melalui laman di bawah ini :
- Hanya pemohon terbaik lah yang akan diundang untuk mengikuti tahapan rekrutmen selanjutnya.
- Seleksi Penerimaan Marriott International, Inc ini tidak dipungut biaya alias gratis.
Apabila Saudara tidak tertarik dengan Loker Chief Steward Batam Juni 2020 Marriott International, Inc tersebut, maka Anda dapat mencoba mencari info loker yang serupa dari beberapa perusahaan di Batam berikut ini.
Maxim is an international online transportation service successfully working in 20 countries around the world. Making reports on the work done.
Pengalaman 1 tahun ) - Mampu bekerja dibawah tekanan - Mampu bekerja secara tim - Mempunyai kendaraan pribadi - Disiplin, Tepat waktu - Berpengalaman menjadi…
Pendidikan SMA / Sederajat dari jurusan Administrasi (lebih diunggulkan). Memiliki pengalaman sekitar 1-2 tahun sebagai admin (di bidang manufakturing /…
Pengalaman di bidang produksi 1 tahun (Disukai). Melakukan kegiatan / tugas operator produksi setiap harinya. Menjaga stabilitas kinerja mesin produksi.
Mampu mengoperasikan Word dan Ms. 1 Tahun sebagai Admin lebih diutamakan. Menginput data penjualan sehari-hari dengan cermat benar serta pas.