Lowongan Kerja Operations Trainee Program Jabil Circuit Bandung 2020Jabil Circuit Bandung
Rekrutmen Jabil Circuit 2020 - Jabil Circuit tengah membuka kesempatan berkarir bagi Teman-teman melalui Lowongan Kerja Terbaru guna mengisi formasi jabatan sebagai Operations Trainee Program yang akan ditugaskan di Bandung. Silakan baca info loker selengkapnya berikut ini :
Loker Jabil Circuit 2020Deskripsi Lowongan Kerja Operations Trainee Program Bandung Terbaru
At Jabil, we empower the brands who empower the world – it’s our reason for being and the guiding force that’s driving us to become the most technologically advanced manufacturing solutions provider on the planet. Whether we’re serving one of the world’s biggest and best known brands or the coolest tech startups, our resolve never wavers. We share common desires with these brands: to make the world a better, safer and cleaner place.
JOB SUMMARYPlanned to be able to lead the operations of the back end of the manufacturing line.
Support level trainee completing on the job training and performing general manufacturing tasks as directed.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES AS TRAINEE
- Primary objective is to learn and complete on the job training for successful transition into support level manufacturing staff.
- May be required to perform basic to moderately complex manufacturing tasks as learned and directed in the training program.
- May be required to successfully complete testing or certification requirements as necessary in the area of assignment.
- Adhere to all safety and health rules and regulations associated with this position and as directed by supervisor.
- Comply and follow all procedures within the company security policy.
- May perform other duties and responsibilities as assigned.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES EXPECTED TO BE PERFORMED
· Coordinate with Manufacturing Supervisor and organize line workload and staffing depending on product priority.
· Ensure work meets or exceeds Jabil workmanship standards and monitor the CIQ system closely in order to fix repetitive and recognized problems immediately.
· Minimize changeover times through organized and well-planned changeovers.
· Minimize excess material on floor; ensure proper stock and availability of operation supplies and equipment.
· Verify that only accurate, current, and authorized documentation is available on the line.
· Inform or instruct employees of any deviations or changes.
· Notify Manufacturing Supervisor immediately regarding all employee problems, concerns and recommendations.
· Strive for continuous improvement in all areas of responsibility.
· Ensure line personnel are thoroughly trained, certified and are performing their assigned functions.
· Motivate and challenge all line members to perform to their full potential through direct and timely formal and informal feedback.
· Track production and ensure all deadlines and schedules are met.
· Review all relevant policies and procedures issued to the line and ensure that appropriate employees read, understand, and adhere to them.
· Adhere to all safety rules, use and ensure that workers use the required protective equipment.
· Ensure that assigned area is clean and organized.
· Adhere to all safety and health rules and regulations associated with this position and as directed by supervisor.
· Comply and follow all procedures within the company security policy.
- Mechanical Engineering Background minimum Diploma III - Strata I
- Last Semester Student, Fresh graduate or max 2 working years experience
- CNC Machining knowledge is preferable
- Able to speak English actively including to do presentation in English
- Able to work with computer and it's system including ability in office application especially strong in Excel and PPT
- Strong Integrity, Strong Achiever, Positive Attitude, Agile and Dynamic Speedy Learner
- Able to work and training in shift
- Ability to read and comprehend simple instructions, short correspondence, and memos.
- Ability to write. Read and understand visual aid.
- Ability to apply common sense understanding to carry out simple one- or two-step instructions.
- Ability to deal with standardized situations with only occasional or no variables.
- Ability to add, subtract, multiply, and divide in all units of measure, using whole numbers, common fractions, and decimals.
- Ability to compute rate, ratio, and percent and to interpret diagrams and graphs.
Jabil, including its subsidiaries, is an equal opportunity employer and considers qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identify, age, disability, genetic information, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Tata Cara Pendaftaran :
Apabila Anda berminat dan memenuhi persyaratan diatas, silakan melakukan pendaftaran secara daring melalui tautan di bawah ini :
- Hanya kandidat terbaik yang akan ditelepon untuk mengikuti tahap penerimaan lebih lanjut.
- Rekrutmen Jabil Circuit ini tidak dipungut biaya alias gratis.
Apabila Saudara belum tertarik dengan Lowongan Operations Trainee Program Bandung Juni 2020 Jabil Circuit tersebut, maka Anda dapat mencoba melihat info rekrutmen yang sejenis dari beberapa perusahaan di Bandung di bawah ini.
Build next-generation web applications with a focus on the client side. Focus on high-end performance web UIs. Redesign UIs and Implement new UIs.
Design, develop, test, deploy, maintain and improve software. Manage individual project priorities, deadlines and deliverables.
Posting Date Jun 06, 2020. Job Category Finance and Accounting. Location Four Points by Sheraton Bandung, Jalan H. Start Your Journey With Us.
Radya Labs is looking for software engineers to help us make awesome, usable, and functional web application. Love for building awesome web application.
Melakukan pengeluaran unit jaminan fidusia sesuai dengan prosedur. Suka berinteraksi dengan orang baru. Menerima dan Memeriksa laporan unit jaminan fidusia.