Lowongan Kerja Operations Trainee Program Jabil Circuit Bandung 201910 Oktober 2019 Jabil Circuit Bandung
Rekrutmen Jabil Circuit 2019 - Jabil Circuit sedang membuka kesempatan berkarir untuk Kalian melalui Lowongan Kerja Terbaru guna mengisi formasi jabatan sebagai Operations Trainee Program yang akan ditempatkan di Bandung. Silakan lihat info lowongan kerja selengkapnya di bawah ini :
Rekrutmen Jabil Circuit 2019Deskripsi Lowongan Kerja Operations Trainee Program Bandung Terbaru
At Jabil, we empower the brands who empower the world – it’s our reason for being and the guiding force that’s driving us to become the most technologically advanced manufacturing solutions provider on the planet. Whether we’re serving one of the world’s biggest and best known brands or the coolest tech startups, our resolve never wavers. We share common desires with these brands: to make the world a better, safer and cleaner place.
JOB SUMMARYPlanned to be able to lead the operations of the back end of the manufacturing line.
Support level trainee completing on the job training and performing general manufacturing tasks as directed.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES AS TRAINEE
- Primary objective is to learn and complete on the job training for successful transition into support level manufacturing staff.
- May be required to perform basic to moderately complex manufacturing tasks as learned and directed in the training program.
- May be required to successfully complete testing or certification requirements as necessary in the area of assignment.
- Adhere to all safety and health rules and regulations associated with this position and as directed by supervisor.
- Comply and follow all procedures within the company security policy.
- May perform other duties and responsibilities as assigned.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES EXPECTED TO BE PERFORMED
· Coordinate with Manufacturing Supervisor and organize line workload and staffing depending on product priority.
· Ensure work meets or exceeds Jabil workmanship standards and monitor the CIQ system closely in order to fix repetitive and recognized problems immediately.
· Minimize changeover times through organized and well-planned changeovers.
· Minimize excess material on floor; ensure proper stock and availability of operation supplies and equipment.
· Verify that only accurate, current, and authorized documentation is available on the line.
· Inform or instruct employees of any deviations or changes.
· Notify Manufacturing Supervisor immediately regarding all employee problems, concerns and recommendations.
· Strive for continuous improvement in all areas of responsibility.
· Ensure line personnel are thoroughly trained, certified and are performing their assigned functions.
· Motivate and challenge all line members to perform to their full potential through direct and timely formal and informal feedback.
· Track production and ensure all deadlines and schedules are met.
· Review all relevant policies and procedures issued to the line and ensure that appropriate employees read, understand, and adhere to them.
· Adhere to all safety rules, use and ensure that workers use the required protective equipment.
· Ensure that assigned area is clean and organized.
· Adhere to all safety and health rules and regulations associated with this position and as directed by supervisor.
· Comply and follow all procedures within the company security policy.
- Mechanical Engineering Background minimum Diploma IIIStrata I
- Last Semester Student, Fresh graduate or max 2 working years experience
- CNC Machining knowledge is preferable
- Able to speak English actively including to do presentation in English
- Able to work with computer and it's system including ability in office application especially strong in Excel and PPT
- Strong Integrity, Strong Achiever, Positive Attitude, Agile and Dynamic Speedy Learner
- Able to work and training in shift
- Ability to read and comprehend simple instructions, short correspondence, and memos.
- Ability to write. Read and understand visual aid.
- Ability to apply common sense understanding to carry out simple one- or two-step instructions.
- Ability to deal with standardized situations with only occasional or no variables.
- Ability to add, subtract, multiply, and divide in all units of measure, using whole numbers, common fractions, and decimals.
- Ability to compute rate, ratio, and percent and to interpret diagrams and graphs.
Jabil, including its subsidiaries, is an equal opportunity employer and considers qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identify, age, disability, genetic information, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Aplikasi Lamaran :
Apabila Anda berminat dan memenuhi persyaratan diatas, silakan melakukan pendaftaran secara online melalui laman di bawah ini :
- Hanya pelamar terbaik yang akan dipanggil untuk mengikuti tahapan seleksi selanjutnya.
- Rekrutmen Jabil Circuit ini tidak dipungut biaya alias gratis.
Apabila Anda tidak tertarik dengan Rekrutmen Operations Trainee Program Bandung November 2019 Jabil Circuit di atas, maka Anda dapat mencoba melihat info loker yang mirip dari beberapa perusahaan di Bandung berikut ini.
Executive recruitment company Monroe Consulting Group Indonesia is recruiting on behalf of a software company in Indonesia.
Radya Labs is looking for software testers to help us ensure our mobile and web application are more awesome, usable, and functional. What we’re looking for.
Diutamakan berpengalaman sebagai barista Min. 1 tahun. Atau silahkan titipkan CV anda langsung ke: Membuat pesanan sesuai dengan standar kualitas yang telah di…
Minimal pengalaman 3 tahun di bank / leasing dan atau multifinance (mempunyai pengalaman di industri fintech akan menjadi nilai tambah).
Bersedia menjalani kontrak pertama selama 1 tahun. Pendidikan Mininimal SMA / SMK sederajat (Posisi Pemula). Membuat laporan harian, mingguan dan bulanan.