Lowongan Kerja Coordinator KORNFERRY Jakarta 202028 Februari 2020 KORNFERRY Jakarta
Lowongan Kerja KORNFERRY 2020 - KORNFERRY kembali memberi peluang karir untuk Anda melalui Lowongan Kerja Terbaru guna mengisi posisi jabatan sebagai Recruitment Coordinator yang akan ditempatkan di Jakarta. Silakan simak persyaratan loker selengkapnya di bawah ini :
Loker KORNFERRY 2020Deskripsi Lowongan Kerja Recruitment Coordinator Jakarta Terbaru
Req Number: KFINT14089About Us
Location: Jakarta, DKI Jakarta
Job Type: Permanent
Korn Ferry RPO is the global industry leader in high-impact recruitment solutions, offering fully customized, flexible strategies to help organizations meet specific workforce needs. Our clients turn to us for proven expertise, a global process and infrastructure, proprietary competency models, innovative sourcing strategies, and a unique approach to measuring and optimising business impact.The Role
From single and multi-search, recruitment process outsourcing (RPO), project recruitment and consulting; our solutions apply a truly world-class capability to identify, attract and retain the people who drive business success.
We currently have a number of exciting and challenging opportunities available for experienced Recruitment Coordinators to be part of an exciting new RPO Talent Acquisition team working with our client - a Fortune 500 multi-industry company that produces commercial and consumer products.
Partnering with the wider Recruitment team, the Coordinator will play a critical role in the Talent Acquisition team supporting interview scheduling, travel coordination and on-boarding logistics on behalf of the Recruiters. Our ideal candidate is detail oriented, successful at juggling multiple priorities simultaneously and possesses a strong customer/ candidate focus.Key Accountabilities
Skills & Experience
- Complex scheduling with all levels of stakeholders across the globe ensuring candidate engagement throughout the recruitment lifecycle via (phone, video, in-person) including travel
- This person plays a key role in delivering a positive candidate experience by working closely with the recruitment team to ensure all interviews are confirmed, accurate and timely
- Work closely with recruitment team to ensure all interviews are confirmed
- Send HR and/or recruiting-related correspondence, e.g., applications, forms, letters, offer letters, to include accuracy and data compliance, etc.
- Document, track, and maintain applicant records and status of engagements in the applicant tracking system
- Supporting the Candidate Care line
- Provide responsive and proactive customer service via telephone, e-mail, etc.
- Perform various administrative duties that support the recruiting function, such as faxing, copying, etc.
- Partnering with Partner with HR Shared Services and / or local HRBP to ensure smooth offer & onboarding process
We are looking for a motivated individual who has two or more years relevant experience in a coordinating/scheduling role. The successful candidate will also ideally have:
How to Apply
- Proven experience working with various stakeholders at all levels within a corporate team environment
- A solid understanding with standard office software, such as the MS suite and Outlook to include complex scheduling
- Exposure to working within a matrixed–managed environment; ensuring accuracy, timeliness and reporting
- A highly adaptable nature, you can embrace change and are comfortable in a fast-paced environment
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
This is a rare opportunity to become part of a newly formed regional team. If you have an interest in expanding your expertise in talent acquisition, please apply today!
If you currently work for Korn Ferry or one of our affiliates, you must be eligible to apply for a different position within Korn Ferry to use the Careers Site. If you accept such a position, your benefits programs and Human Resources policies may change. Please consult with your HR contact for the new position concerning application eligibility, benefit programs, and HR policies applicable to that position.
Aplikasi Lamaran :
Bagi yang tertarik, silakan melakukan pengisian form dengan mengunjungi link di bawah :
- Hanya pemohon terbaik yang akan dipanggil untuk mengikuti tahapan rekrutmen berikutnya.
- Lowongan KORNFERRY ini tidak dipungut biaya alias gratis.
Apabila Kalian tidak tertarik dengan Rekrutmen Recruitment Coordinator Jakarta April 2020 KORNFERRY tersebut, maka Anda dapat mencoba melihat info rekrutmen yang sejenis dari beberapa perusahaan di Jakarta berikut ini.
Persyaratan Wanita Max usia 30 Tahun. Memiliki pengalaman sebagai team leader / supervisor provider telekomunikasi, atau memiliki pengalaman minimal 3 tahun…
Word, Excel, dan Power Point). Pengalaman di bidang administrasi minimal 1 tahun (Disukai). Dapat bekerja sama dengan team 1 divisi.
Demonstrated experience using Microsoft Office (Word, Excel and Power Point), Power school and Macintosh Computer. Handles first response in urgent situation.
Menjaga keselamatan diri dalam ruang kerja / ruang pabrik. Melakukan pekerjaan di bagian operator produksi dalam memproduksi produk pemasaran.
Pendidikan min SMA / D3 (Di Prioritaskan). Bersikap ramah tamah dengan semua customer. Menerima dan Mengangkat telephone masuk.