Lowongan Kerja SENIOR FINANCE OFFICER (FINANCE, ADMIN & ICT), IICA-1, JAKARTA Suit Up Talent! Jakarta 202026 Januari 2020 Suit Up Talent! Jakarta
Rekrutmen Suit Up Talent! 2020 - Suit Up Talent! sedang membuka peluang karir bagi Kalian melalui Lowongan Kerja Terbaru guna menempati formasi jabatan sebagai SENIOR FINANCE OFFICER (FINANCE, ADMIN & ICT), IICA-1, JAKARTA yang akan ditugaskan di Jakarta. Silakan lihat persyaratan loker selengkapnya berikut ini :
Loker Suit Up Talent! 2020Deskripsi Lowongan Kerja SENIOR FINANCE OFFICER (FINANCE, ADMIN & ICT), IICA-1, JAKARTA Jakarta Terbaru
SENIOR FINANCE OFFICER (FINANCE, ADMIN & ICT), IICA-1, JAKARTA
Jakarta - Indonesia
Publié le 22/01/2020
Background Information - UNOPS
UNOPS supports the successful implementation of its partners’ peacebuilding, humanitarian and development projects around the world. Our mission is to serve people in need by expanding the ability of the United Nations, governments and other partners to manage projects, infrastructure and procurement in a sustainable and efficient manner.
Working in some of the world’s most challenging environments, our vision is to advance sustainable implementation practices, always satisfying or surpassing our partners’ expectations.
With over 7,000 personnel spread across 80 countries, UNOPS offers its partners the logistical, technical and management knowledge they need, wherever they need it.
A flexible structure and global reach means that we can quickly respond to our partners' needs, while offering the benefits of economies of scale.
Background Information - Job-specific
Thailand Operations Hub (THOH) is a UNOPS business unit under the UNOPS Asia Regional Office and it was established to better support, develop and oversee the UNOPS portfolio of projects in South East Asia and the Pacific.
The Hub comprises three main portfolios –THOH Thailand, THOH Indonesia and THOH Pacific and provides a wide range of services including Project Management, Transactional HR, Financial, and Procurement to clients that include other UN entities, INGOs and governments/government agencies donors.
UNOPS THOH is hiring for the position of Senior Finance Officer. Under the guidance and direct supervision of the Head of Support Services (HoSS) based in Bangkok, the Senior Finance Officer analyses and interprets the financial and administrative rules and regulations and provides solutions to a wide spectrum of non-routine financial and administrative issues across the hub. He/she manages a team comprising members that provide travel and transactional finance support to a government agency in Indonesia (BRG) under the back office support component of the BRG REF programme as well as some members who provide services across the hub. He/she ensures effective and transparent utilization of financial resources and integrity of financial services. He/she promotes a client-oriented approach consistent with UNOPS rules and regulations.
The Senior Finance Officer manages operations and personnel of the Finance and Admin (including ICT) section of the THOH Support Services Unit and works in close collaboration with the Programme, Operations, and project teams THOH, UNOPS HQ staff and BRG officials ensuring successful delivery of financial and admin services.
Summary of Key Functions
- Implementation of operational strategies
- Financial management
- Administration (general admin, travel and ICT) management
- Team management
- Knowledge building and knowledge sharing.
Duties and responsibilities
Reporting to the Head of Support Services, who provides general guidance and remote supervision from THOH head office in Bangkok, the Senior Finance Officer (Finance & Admin) is responsible for the following:
Implementation of operational strategies and adapts processes and procedures
- Full compliance with the provisions of the UNOPS rules, regulations, policies and procedures related to the management of Finance, Administration and Procurement
- Business processes mapping and elaboration/establishment of internal Standard Operating Procedures in Finance and Admin, control of the workflow in the Support Services unit.
- Coordination of the preparation of the field-operating budget; review of budget submissions, regular analysis and reporting on the budget approvals and the delivery situation; monitoring of expenditures against budget allotments and reporting on variances.
- Identification of administrative budgetary requirements; provision of guidance on guidelines for budget preparation.
- Review and update of guidelines, procedures in light of changing circumstances or for the purpose of complying, streamlining and/or strengthening of existing financial and budgetary procedures
- Review, analysis and revision of data with respect to the finalization of cost estimates and budget proposals, in terms of staff and non-staff requirements submitted by project managers; review of budget proposals for reasonableness, consistency with the organizational goals and priorities.
- Organization and oversight of cash management processes, including liquidity management, recommendation of imprest level, risk assessment, bank relationship management, timely accounting and reconciliation of all transactions, security for cash assets on site.
- Timely review of cash position for local accounts to ensure sufficient funds on hand for disbursements; identification and recording of receipts for income application.
- Establishment of efficient local banking arrangements and compliance with local financial and banking regulations
- Analysis and elaboration of proposals for the internal expenditures’ control system which ensures that vouchers processed are matched and completed, transactions are correctly recorded and posted in ERP; payrolls are duly prepared; travel claims and other entitlements are duly processed.
- Quality control of the account by performing ongoing review, analysis and reconciliation of accounts. Investigation of discrepancies and initiation of timely corrective actions on unposted vouchers, including the vouchers with budget check errors, match exceptions, unapproved vouchers. Timely response to HQ requests to resolve financial data issues.
- Control of the Accounts Receivables for UNOPS projects and follow up with partners on contributions, maintenance of the General Ledger.
- Ensuring proper maintenance of the field financial accounts; preparation of financial records, statements and reports as required or approval of the work of subordinates; coordination of field replies to internal and external audit queries;
- Ensuring proper receipt, management, safeguarding and disbursement of payments handled by the field; review, modification, initiation and implementation of internal control procedures in coordination with Headquarters;
- Monitoring of financial exception reports for unusual activities, transactions and investigation of anomalies or unusual transactions;
- Management of office premises, ensuring all office premises under the hub have functional facilities, required utility services and office supplies.
- Promotion and implementation of energy-saving and green office policy.
- Management of maintenance/repair/washing/painting work of the office premises and environment. Supervision of the cleaning and maintenance team to ensure effective and efficient services be provided
- Evaluation and monitoring of the timeliness and quality of administrative tasks (e.g. cleaning and security guard service) on a regular basis.
- Analysis and identification of potential issues related to security and proposal of strategies and proposal of options to be reviewed by management.
- In-depth analysis and monitoring of administrative services; recommendations for changes in policies, systems and procedures to ensure services are aligned with changing business needs and objectives
- UNOPS’ administrative resources fully and properly accounted for; adequate and functioning internal control systems.
- Collaboration in the administration of common premises to ensure efficiency, cost- effectiveness and timeliness of operations and services.
- Management of office vehicles and transportation service to ensure punctual transportation service is provided to the staff, UNOPS visitors and high officials on mission.
- Supervision of the recording (inventory), disposal and transfer of office assets for the office; evaluation, on a regular basis, of the inventory status and transactions in the database, reporting anomalies and discrepancies for timely action.
- Administrative advice and support to international personnel related to security, residence, local laws, permits, etc.
- Drafting of correspondence and internal procedural directives relating to administrative matters
- Administrative support and services provided to Regional Office or Operations/Project Centre’s key events (e.g. conferences, VIP visits, UN Day, etc.) on a timely and quality basis.
- Ensuring effective travel (flight bookings, visas, permits, UN LPs, LPs and certificates, etc) across the hub
- Ensuring effective and fit for purpose ICT support across the hub
- Preparation and monitoring of the team work-plans.
- Facilitate the engagement and provision of high quality results and services of the team supervised through effective performance management, coaching, and promotion of learning and development.
- Provide oversight, ensuring compliance by team members with existing policies and best practices
Knowledge building and knowledge sharing.
- Organize, facilitate and/or deliver training and learning initiatives for personnel on Finance and Administration related topics.
- Contribute to Financial and admin management knowledge networks and communities of practice by providing collaborative synthesis of lessons learnt and dissemination of best practices in financial and admin management.
- Collect feedback, ideas, and internal knowledge about processes and best practices and utilize productively.
Treats all individuals with respect; responds sensitively to differences and encourages others to do the same. Upholds organizational and ethical norms. Maintains high standards of trustworthiness. Role model for diversity and inclusion.
Acts as a positive role model contributing to the team spirit. Collaborates and supports the development of others. For people managers only: Acts as positive leadership role model, motivates, directs and inspires others to succeed, utilizing appropriate leadership styles.
Demonstrates understanding of the impact of own role on all partners and always puts the end beneficiary first. Builds and maintains strong external relationships and is a competent partner for others (if relevant to the role).
Efficiently establishes an appropriate course of action for self and/or others to accomplish a goal. Actions lead to total task accomplishment through concern for quality in all areas. Sees opportunities and takes the initiative to act on them. Understands that responsible use of resources maximizes our impact on our beneficiaries.
Open to change and flexible in a fast paced environment. Effectively adapts own approach to suit changing circumstances or requirements. Reflects on experiences and modifies own behavior. Performance is consistent, even under pressure. Always pursues continuous improvements.
Evaluates data and courses of action to reach logical, pragmatic decisions. Takes an unbiased, rational approach with calculated risks. Applies innovation and creativity to problem-solving.
Expresses ideas or facts in a clear, concise and open manner. Communication indicates a consideration for the feelings and needs of others. Actively listens and proactively shares knowledge. Handles conflict effectively, by overcoming differences of opinion and finding common ground.
- Advanced university degree (master's degree or equivalent) in Accounting, Commerce, Business Administration/Management or related specialization required.
- A relevant first university degree (bachelor's degree or equivalent) with additional two (2) years of relevant experience may be accepted in lieu of an advanced university degree.
- Certification in Accounting/Finance/Audit an added advantage.
- Minimum two (2) years of relevant experience in Accounting and/or Financial Management in an international or public sector organization is required.
- Minimum two (2) years of experience managing a team and or supervising staff.
- Prior experience with ERP Agresso/Finance (oneUNOPS) would be a distinctive advantage.
- Experience in budgeting (formulation, implementation and monitoring) and financial analysis is required.
- Experience directly providing services to an external client an asset.
- Prior experience in general administration an asset.
- Experience in capacity building desired.
- Prior related experience in the UN system is an asset.
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills are required.
- Fluency in English is required.
- ACCA/CIMA/CPA desired.
Contract type, level and duration
Contract type: International ICA
Contract level: IICA-1
Contract duration: Ongoing ICA – Open-ended subject to organizational requirements, availability of funds and satisfactory performance
This position is based in a family duty station.
For more details about the ICA contractual modality, please follow this link:
Please note that the closing date is midnight Copenhagen time
Applications received after the closing date will not be considered.
Only those candidates that are short-listed for interviews will be notified.
For staff positions only, UNOPS reserves the right to appoint a candidate at a lower level than the advertised level of the post.
The incumbent is responsible to abide by security policies, administrative instructions, plans and procedures of the UN Security Management System and that of UNOPS.
Work life harmonization - UNOPS values its people and recognizes the importance of balancing professional and personal demands. We have a progressive policy on work-life harmonization and offer several flexible working options. This policy applies to UNOPS personnel on all contract types
Qualified female candidates are strongly encouraged to apply.****
It is the policy of UNOPS to conduct background checks on all potential recruits/interns.
Recruitment/internship in UNOPS is contingent on the results of such checks.
Tata Cara Pendaftaran :
Bagi yang berminat, silakan melakukan pengisian form dengan mengunjungi tautan berikut :
- Hanya kandidat terbaik yang akan diundang untuk mengikuti tahap seleksi berikutnya.
- Rekrutmen Suit Up Talent! ini tidak dipungut biaya apa pun.
Jika Saudara tidak berminat dengan Lowongan SENIOR FINANCE OFFICER (FINANCE, ADMIN & ICT), IICA-1, JAKARTA Jakarta April 2020 Suit Up Talent! tersebut, maka Anda dapat mencoba melihat info loker yang sejenis dari beberapa perusahaan di Jakarta berikut ini.
SIAPA TAU ANDA YANG KAMI CARI... Adalah sebuah restoran yang menyajikan beberapa masakan dan minuman nusantara dan asia.yang baru berkembang di wilayah…
At Micro Focus, everything we do is based on a simple idea: The fastest way to get results is to build on what you have. Creates and grows reference customers.
65% Sales Management & Business Development. Grow feed Sales Volume, IOMC, Gross Contribution consistent with the business targets.
65% Sales Management & Business Development. Grow feed Sales Volume, IOMC, Gross Contribution consistent with the business targets.
Lowongan Kerja National Project Manager - The Sustainable Palm Oil (SPO) (For Indonesian Nationality Only)
Minimum of 8 years of relevant experience at the national or international level in project management, hands‐on experience in design, monitoring and evaluation…