Lowongan Kerja Front Office Manager Marriott International, Inc Jakarta 202010 Februari 2020 Marriott International, Inc Jakarta
Rekrutmen Marriott International, Inc 2020 - Marriott International, Inc sedang membuka peluang karir bagi Teman-teman melalui Lowongan Kerja Terbaru untuk menempati formasi jabatan sebagai Front Office Manager yang akan ditugaskan di Jakarta. Silakan baca persyaratan loker selengkapnya berikut ini :
Lowongan Kerja Marriott International, Inc 2020Deskripsi Lowongan Kerja Front Office Manager Jakarta Terbaru
Posting Date Feb 09, 2020
Job Number 20019577
Job Category Rooms and Guest Services Operations
Location The Hermitage, a Tribute Portfolio Hotel, Jakarta, 1 Jalan Cilacap, Jakarta, Indonesia, Indonesia VIEW ON MAP
Brand Tribute Portfolio
Position Type Management
Start Your Journey With Us The Tribute Portfolio features a select group of independent partner hotels, each with its own personality, experience, style and features. Located in emerging neighborhoods and cities around the world, Tribute guests favor hotel stays that reflect their own unique and personal styles and serve as a beacon for likeminded individuals. Be a part of our team and help us create new communities all over the world.
JOB SUMMARY Responsible for all front office functions and staff. Areas of responsibility include Bell Staff, Switchboard Operations, Guest Services/Front Desk and Retail/Gift Shop, as applicable. As a department head, directs and works with managers and employees to successfully execute all front office operations, including guest arrival and departure procedures. Strives to continually improve guest and employee satisfaction and maximize the financial performance of the department. CANDIDATE PROFILE Education and Experience
- High school diploma or GED; 4 years experience in the guest services, front desk, or related professional area.
CORE WORK ACTIVITIES Leading Guest Services Team
- 2-year degree from an accredited university in Hotel and Restaurant Management, Hospitality, Business Administration or related major; 2 years experience in the guest services, front desk, or related professional area.
- Utilizes interpersonal and communication skills to lead, influence, and encourage others; advocates sound financial/business decision making; demonstrates honesty/integrity; leads by example.
- Encourages and builds mutual trust, respect, and cooperation among team members.
- Serves as a role model to demonstrate appropriate behaviors.
- Supervises and manages employees. Manages all day-to-day operations. Understands employee positions well enough to perform duties in employees' absence.
- Establishes and maintains open, collaborative relationships with employees and ensures employees do the same within the team.
- Ensures recognition of employees is taking place across areas of responsibility.
- Communicates performance expectations in accordance with job descriptions for each position and monitors progress.
Maintaining Guest Services and Front Desk Goals
- Celebrates successes and publicly recognizes the contributions of team members.
- Achieves and exceeds goals including performance goals, budget goals, team goals, etc.
- Manages day-to-day operations, ensuring the quality, standards and meeting the expectations of the customers on a daily basis.
- Develops specific goals and plans to prioritize, organize, and accomplish your work.
- Keeps Front Office team focused on the critical components of operations to drive guest satisfaction and the desired financial results.
- Conducts department meetings and continually communicates a clear and consistent message regarding the Front Office goals to produce desired results.
- Reviews staffing levels to ensure that guest service, operational needs and financial objectives are met.
- Understands the impact of Front Office operations on the Rooms area and overall property financial goals.
Managing Projects and Policies
- Manages department controllable expenses to achieve or exceed budgeted goals.
- Ensures compliance with all Front Office policies, standards and procedures.
Ensuring Exceptional Customer Service
- Ensures property policies are administered fairly and consistently, disciplinary procedures and documentation are completed according to Standard and Local Operating Procedures (SOPs and LSOPs) and support the Peer Review Process.
- Provides services that are above and beyond for customer satisfaction and retention.
- Improves service by communicating and assisting individuals to understand guest needs, providing guidance, feedback, and individual coaching when needed.
- Supervises and managing employees. Managing all day-to-day operations. Understanding employee positions well enough to perform duties in employees' absence.
- Acts as the “Service Champion” for the Front Office and creates a positive atmosphere for guest relations.
- Displays leadership in guest hospitality, exemplifies excellent customer service, and creates a positive atmosphere for guest relations.
- Strives to improve service performance.
- Empowers employees to provide excellent customer service.
- Ensures that all Front Office areas have an atmosphere that is conducive to the overall guest experience.
- Reviews comment cards, guest satisfaction results and other data to identify areas of improvement.
- Responds to and handles guest problems and complaints.
Managing and Conducting Human Resource Activities
- Observes service behaviors of employees and provides feedback to individuals and/or managers.
- Identifies the developmental needs of others and coaching, mentoring, or otherwise helping others to improve their knowledge or skills.
- Provides guidance and direction to subordinates, including setting performance standards and monitoring performance.
- Establishes challenging, realistic and obtainable goals to guide operation and performance.
- Solicits employee feedback, utilizes an “open door” policy, and reviews employee satisfaction results to identify and address employee problems or concerns.
- Ensures employees are treated fairly and equitably.
- Manages employee progressive discipline procedures for Front Office Staff.
- Administers the performance appraisal process for direct report managers.
- Interviews and hires managers and hourly employee team members with the appropriate skills and in a timely manner to meet the business needs of the operation.
- Provides information to supervisors, co-workers, and subordinates by telephone, in written form, e-mail, or in person.
- Analyzes information and evaluating results to choose the best solution and solve problems.
- Informs and/or updates the executives, the peers and the subordinates on relevant information in a timely manner.
- Identifies and analyzes Front Office operational challenges and facilitates the development of solutions to prevent reoccurrence.
Marriott International is an equal opportunity employer committed to hiring a diverse workforce and sustaining an inclusive culture. Marriott International does not discriminate on the basis of disability, veteran status or any other basis protected under federal, state or local laws.
Jika Anda berminat dan memenuhi persyaratan diatas, silakan melakukan pendaftaran secara online melalui tautan di bawah ini :
Keterangan Lain :
- Hanya kandidat terbaik lah yang akan ditelepon untuk mengikuti tahap seleksi lebih lanjut.
- Rekrutmen Marriott International, Inc ini tidak dipungut biaya alias gratis.
Jika Saudara tidak tertarik dengan Lowongan Front Office Manager Jakarta April 2020 Marriott International, Inc tersebut, maka Anda dapat mencoba melihat info pekerjaan yang sejenis dari beberapa perusahaan di Jakarta berikut ini.
Hold a minimum Diploma Degree. Minimum 1 year experience in the television industry especially in the Quality Control section is preferred.
Strong interest in Human Resources field; Strong interest in creating educational content. Eagerness to learn new things; Ability to work within a team.
Usia 24-30 (selain itu tidak lolos) Kerja 12 jam sehari Disiplin Jujur Inisiatif Pengalaman di restoran/kuliner Jenis Pekerjaan: Penuh Waktu Gaji: Rp1…
Boleh Portal Division looking for staff writers to produce quality articles for its website that cover a wide range of topics.
Developing high quality, efficient code to meet business needs. Assist in the development and maintenance of our online applications.