Lowongan Kerja Interaction Designer Traveloka Jakarta 202028 Februari 2020 Traveloka Jakarta
Rekrutmen Traveloka 2020 - Traveloka tengah memberi peluang karir untuk Saudara melalui Lowongan Kerja Terbaru untuk menempati posisi jabatan sebagai Interaction Designer yang akan ditugaskan di Jakarta. Silakan lihat keterangan lowongan kerja selengkapnya berikut ini :
Lowongan Kerja Traveloka 2020Deskripsi Lowongan Kerja Interaction Designer Jakarta Terbaru
Traveloka is a technology company based in Jakarta, Indonesia. Founded in 2012 by ex-Silicon Valley engineers and aims to revolutionize human mobility with technology. Today Traveloka is expanding its reach by operating in 6 countries and experimenting with new endeavors that will create large impact in the markets and industries we touch.
The Interaction Designer is responsible for certain phases of design projects assigned to be implementing into outputs such as design research reports, usability testing reports, wireframes and recommended user flow screens, and/or low fidelity to high fidelity prototypes.
The Interaction Designer will execute research to gather data and translates research insights into design outcomes. You will uncover new design ideas, conducts value proposition feasibility and/or user interface usability tests on prototypes and communicates results of design tests and project implementation.
The Interaction Designer works in a team. You are encouraged to uncover the latest trends in the industry and develop some business acumen to meet the needs of the organisation. You possess mastery of interaction design fundamentals and technical
skills to execute design concepts and wireframes required for mostly digital products and services.
You need to be able to work on multiple tasks concurrently and deliver on expectations within deadlines with high level of changes and iterations required. In addition, you need to demonstrate stakeholder management skills in partnering internal stakeholders to develop quality creative solutions that meet overall business objectives and goals.
Deliver design output
- Clarify the assigned design project scope, including its goals, requirements, and expectations
- Generate ideas for new design concepts and prototypes
- Produce designs and test specifications for new ideas
- Administer experiments for testing the feasibility and usability of prototypes
- Communicate outcomes of design tests and project implementation
- Prototype and test proposed design solutions and iterate based on the intended design specifications to ensure its readiness to be implemented for launch in its respective platform
Perform design intelligence for design projects
- Execute primary and secondary research for data gathering
Participate in design research and workshop activities for insights gathering
Consolidate research findings for report preparation
- Prepare wireframes and rough UI screen flow based on findings/insights developed and iteration feedback from testing
- Overall 1-5 years work experience as a hands-on Designer in the industry background (from Visual Communication Design, Interaction Design, Product Design, Service Design, or any other relevant Digital Design disciplines such as Human-Computer Interaction, Computer Science, or other related field with equivalent practical design experience).
- Able to develop a portfolio that showcases interaction design craft (and its application of interaction design principles) with some level of understanding of the Human Centered Design methodology (along with its methods and tools), willingness to learn and iterate, and passionate about design and storytelling.
- Experience working with web or mobile based technologies using design and prototyping tools (such as Sketch, Adobe Creative Cloud, Balsamiq, Zeplin, ProtoPie, Miro, etc).
- Fluency in Indonesian and English communications (both verbal and written).
- Posses a deep sense of accountability, adaptability, and embracing ambiguity working collaboratively in a fast-paced environment.
- Show an evidence of performing in a multidisciplinary design, business, and tech team
- Some understanding of the eCommerce and/or digital travel and lifestyle industries, extra points for having successfully deliver products in/for the SE Asia and/or regional markets.
- The ability to form consensus across a broad, fast-moving organization through excellent communication and interpersonal skills (including: negotiation, constructive feedback, presentation, managing expectations, resolve conflicts).
- Effective design sensibilities as they relate to applying a brand to digital experiences.
If this sounds like you, let us know you exist! With you as an Interaction Designer, we can seize business opportunities, all while creating meaning for our products and providing value for our users.
Traveloka Design team is tasked with the role of humanising technology – the one who has the most relevant expertise in understanding human values and life experiences – using systematic approaches such as the Human Centred Design methodology in delighting users and customers through Traveloka product offerings.
Comprises of people from the Design, Architecture, Social Sciences, and Computer Science background, we value collaboration and empathy when it comes to producing innovative solutions.
Read about our design journey here: https://medium.com/traveloka-design
Aplikasi Lamaran :
Apabila Anda berminat dan memenuhi persyaratan diatas, silakan melakukan pendaftaran secara online melalui laman berikut ini :
- Hanya pelamar terbaik lah yang akan diundang untuk mengikuti tahap penerimaan berikutnya.
- Lowongan Traveloka ini tidak dipungut biaya apa pun.
Jika Kalian tidak berminat dengan Lowongan Interaction Designer Jakarta Mei 2020 Traveloka tersebut, maka Anda dapat mencoba mencari info rekrutmen yang sejenis dari beberapa perusahaan di Jakarta berikut ini.
Proficiency in Microsoft Word, Excel and Powerpoint. The Clinton Health Access Initiative, Inc. (CHAI) is a global health organization committed to saving lives…
Responsible for the day-to-day management of personnel, communications, and policy administration, with details : Ensure compliance with labour regulations.
Control and review the overall HSE system database such as BBS, PHASES, HSEMS and others in order to support HSE department in coordinating general HSE…
Plan monthly editorial calendars and write content marketing copy. Work with creative and strategy teams on concept development for ongoing and seasonal…
The Clinton Health Access Initiative, Inc. (CHAI) is a global health organization committed to saving lives and reducing the burden of disease in low-and middle…