Lowongan Kerja SSA - FRONT OFFICE ASSISTANT (Receptionist) World Health Organization Jakarta 202027 Maret 2020 World Health Organization Jakarta
Rekrutmen World Health Organization 2020 - World Health Organization tengah memberi kesempatan berkarir untuk Anda melalui Lowongan Kerja Terbaru untuk menempati formasi jabatan sebagai SSA - FRONT OFFICE ASSISTANT (Receptionist) yang akan ditempatkan di Jakarta. Silakan baca info lowongan kerja selengkapnya berikut ini :
Lowongan Kerja World Health Organization 2020Deskripsi Lowongan Kerja SSA - FRONT OFFICE ASSISTANT (Receptionist) Jakarta Terbaru
Grade: No grade Contractual Arrangement: Special Services Agreement (SSA) Contract duration: N/A : Job Posting: Mar 26, 2020, 7:50:49 AM Closing Date: Apr 16, 2020, 4:59:00 PM Primary Location: Indonesia-Jakarta Organization: SE_INO WR Office, Indonesia Schedule: Full-time
IMPORTANT NOTICE: Please note that the deadline for receipt of applications indicated above reflects your personal device's system settings. .. STELLIS. Vacancy Notice (SSA)
FRONT OFFICE ASSISTANT (Receptionist)
Duty station: WHO Country Office Indonesia, Jakarta
Annual salary: In accordance with WHO Salary Scale for SSA
(Level 2: 7,003.800 to 10,895.133 IDR per month)
OBJECTIVES OF THE PROGRAMME:
To provide operational and logistic support to WHO Country Office in implementation of all national programmes.SUMMARY OF ASSIGNED DUTIES:
Under the direct supervision of the Administrative Officer and general supervision of WHO Representative the incumbent provides variety of administrative and logistic support to ensure the efficient daily running of the office as follows:
- Respond to telephone calls and serve as a front desk officer at the WHO Indonesia Office;
- Responds or drafts responses to routine correspondence and other communications; uses standard word processing package to produce a wide variety of large, complex documents and reports.
- Monitors processes and schedules related the unit’s outputs, products, tasks, etc.; where applicable, assists in the verification of receipt and accuracy of requisite documents, approvals, signatures, etc. to ensure compliance with relevant legal, financial and other requirements.
- Researches, compiles and organizes information and reference materials from various sources for reports, work plans, studies, briefings, meetings/conferences, etc.
- Generates a variety of standard statistical and other reports, work orders, etc., using various databases.
- Proofreads documents and edits texts for accuracy, grammar, punctuation and style, and for adherence to established standards for format.
- Screens phone calls and visitors; responds to moderately complex information requests and inquiries (e.g. answers requests requiring file search, etc.), and as necessary, refers inquiries to appropriate personnel for handling.
- Provides secretarial, administrative and logistics support to meetings, boards, committees, conferences, etc.
- Assists in the maintenance of websites by scanning, converting and posting a variety of documents onto the site.
- Assists in the preparation of presentation materials using appropriate technology/software.
- Maintains calendar/schedules; monitors change and communicates relevant information to appropriate staff inside and outside the immediate work unit.
- Performs data entry and extraction functions.
- Reviews, records, distributes and/or processes mail and other documents; follows-up on impending actions.
- Updates and maintains large distribution lists; monitors, prepares and distributes various materials, reports, where possible using electronic formats; handles arrangement for printing and translation as necessary; coordinates shipment arrangements, courier services, etc.
- Performs general administrative tasks (e.g., arrangements for meetings and other events, reservations, budget follow-up, etc.), to include preparing and/or processing administrative requests/documents (e.g. requisitions, purchase orders, travel requests, contracts, expenditure authorizations, visa applications, etc.). Assist in travel and logistics duties as needed (preparation of travel request for official WHO travels, make flights reservations, prepare travel files and deal with other related matters as requested or own initiative;
- Perform any other task as assigned by the supervisor and senior management
EDUCATIONAL QUALIFICATIONS, EXPERIENCE, ETC.
2. Respecting and promoting individual and cultural differences3. Communication 4. Producing results
5. Moving forward in a changing environment
Functional Knowledge and Skills:
- Strong analytical skills and highly goal oriented
- To establish and maintain effective working relationships with people of different national and cultural backgrounds;
- Excellent writing and communication skills;
- Ability to work independently and in team setting
- Ability to work in harmony with national/international staff of WHO and Ministry of Health
- Ability to prepare good presentations and draft high-quality reports and official documents
High School Diploma or related studies in area of Administration, Management, Finance, Project Management or equivalent from a recognized university
Bachelor’s degree or Professional 2 years course study with certificate in area of Administration, Management, Finance, Project Management or equivalent from a recognized university
At least two (2) years of solid experience in the field of general administration, project management, event management, travel or related field
- Four (4) years of relevant experience in the field of general administration, project management, event management, travel or related
- Working experience in International organization or large private company
Fluent written and spoken English and native Bahasa Indonesia are essential.
Other Skills (e.g. IT):
Work is performed in normal working environment.
Extensive computer skills including the specialized software; proficient in the use of Microsoft Office applications, ability to work in a multi-cultural environment; excellent organizational and inter-personal skills; multitasking and stress management skills, detail oriented; client service attitude; good interpersonal, organizational and team building skills; ability to work unsupervised
For information on WHO's operations please visit:http://www.searo.who.int/indonesia
A written test may be used as a form of screening for the short-listed applicants. The performance in written test will decide on applicant’s eligibility to appear in the interview.
Only candidates under serious consideration will be contacted.
WHO is committed to workforce diversity
WHO has a smoke-free environment and does not recruit smokers or users of any form of tobacco.
Aplikasi Lamaran :
Jika Anda berminat dan memenuhi persyaratan diatas, silakan melakukan pendaftaran secara daring melalui tautan di bawah ini :
- Hanya kandidat terbaik lah yang akan diundang untuk mengikuti tahapan rekrutmen selanjutnya.
- Rekrutmen World Health Organization ini tidak dipungut biaya apa pun.
Jika Anda tidak tertarik dengan Rekrutmen SSA - FRONT OFFICE ASSISTANT (Receptionist) Jakarta April 2020 World Health Organization di atas, maka Anda dapat mencoba melihat info loker yang mirip dari beberapa perusahaan di Jakarta berikut ini.
Implementing internal audit annual work plan and ensuring it is conducted as scheduled based on QHSE management system.
Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's Degree (S1) in any field. Active and good communication in English. Understand how to manage client and vendor.
The GoPay CISO acts on behalf of the Gojek CISO and is accountable for the information security of a special line of business at GoPay Group (financial services…
Bepengalaman sebagai supir min 1 tahun. Keterangan Lengkap Lowongan Kerja Supir di PT. Punya SIM A dan SIM C. Mengantarkan staff kantor ke klien.