Lowongan Kerja Azure Specialist Microsoft Jakarta 2020Microsoft Jakarta
Rekrutmen Microsoft 2020 - Microsoft tengah memberi kesempatan berkarir untuk Saudara melalui Lowongan Kerja Terbaru guna mengisi posisi jabatan sebagai Azure Specialist yang akan ditugaskan di Jakarta. Silakan lihat persyaratan loker selengkapnya di bawah ini :
Rekrutmen Microsoft 2020Deskripsi Lowongan Kerja Azure Specialist Jakarta Terbaru
Microsoft is a company where passionate innovators come to collaborate, envision what can be, and take their careers to levels they can't achieve anywhere else. This is a world of more possibilities, more innovation, more openness, and sky's-the-limit thinking - a cloud-enabled world.
At Microsoft we have unique capabilities to meet the needs of both individuals and organizations. We care deeply about taking our ideals and vision around the globe, and to make a difference in peoples' lives and organizations in all corners of the planet. Our mission is to empower every person and every organization on the planet.
Are you insatiably curious? Do you embrace uncertainty, take risks, and learn quickly from your mistakes? Do you collaborate well with others, knowing that better solutions come from working together? Do you stand in awe of what humans dare to achieve, and are you motivated every day to empower others to achieve more through technology and innovation? Are you ready to join the team that is at the leading edge of Innovation at Microsoft?
To learn more about Microsoft’s mission, please visit: https://careers.microsoft.com/mission-culture
Responsibilities As an Azure Infrastructure Specialist, you will be a senior solution sales leader within our enterprise sales organization working with our most important customers. You will lead a virtual team of technical, partner and consulting resources to advance the sales process to achieve/exceed quarterly Windows Server and System Center solution sales and Azure Infrastructure usage/consumption targets for related workloads in your assigned accounts. You will be an Azure and Datacenter Infrastructure subject matter expert. You will build and maintain relationships with customers, influence long-term strategic direction and act as a trusted advisor driving engagement at the CXO level with technology decision makers. You will help customers evaluate their cloud strategy, determine approaches to application and data migration and modernization, and recommend solutions that meet their requirements. You will remove roadblocks to deployment and drive customer satisfaction.
Primary accountabilities for this role include
- 40% of your time will be spent with customers identifying and surfacing new engagements that align with the customer’s business strategy. You will work with partners and others at Microsoft, as well as use our core tools and targeted account lists to identify and engage prioritized customers. You will be required to be disciplined in business-management, adaptable to a culture of accountability and build a strong and active business network.
- 40% of your time will be spent on being the key technical leader, trusted advisor and influencer in shaping customer decisions to buy and adopt Microsoft Azure and Datacenter Infrastructure solutions. You will win the customers’ technical decision for sales opportunities and usage scenarios through tailored messaging, engaging with them to show our technology differentiation, and guiding them in decision making. You will lead presentations and solution demonstrations to explain and prove to our largest customers the capabilities of Microsoft Hybrid Datacenter and Infrastructure solutions, and how we can make their businesses more successful.
Qualifications Professional Experience
- 20% of your time will be spent on influencing the Microsoft Azure Infrastructure and Hybrid Datacenter go-to-market strategies by providing feedback to sales, marketing, and engineering on current and future product requirements and sales blockers. You will be recognized for sharing, learning and driving work that results in business impact for customers, partners and Microsoft. We encourage thought leadership and we encourage all our employees to continuously maintain and enhance their technical, sales, professional skills and competitive readiness. You will therefore be required to attain and maintain required certifications.
.5-7 years’ experience selling business solutions to large/global enterprise customers with a focus on application and infrastructure technologies preferred
- Account Management. Effective territory/account management: planning, opportunity qualification and creation, stakeholder and executive communication, needs analysis, value engineering, services/partner engagement, opportunity management, pipeline management, large dollar licensing and deal negotiation required
- Executive Presence. Experience and expertise selling to senior business decision makers by aligning & reinforcing the value of the solution to the customer’s overall business pain and/or strategic opportunities and decision criteria.
- Problem Solver. Ability to solve customer problems through cloud technologies required
- Collaborative. Orchestrate and influence virtual teams to pursue sales opportunities and lead v-teams through influence Technical
· Leadership. Experience leading large cloud engagements, especially those involving Infrastructure modernization and migration preferred · Competitive Landscape. Knowledge of enterprise software solutions and cloud and datacenter infrastructure competitor landscape
- Azure Platform. Understanding of Microsoft server products and/or complementing solutions. The position requires the ability to articulate and present the business value of Microsoft's solutions and have a firm understanding of Microsoft's strategies and products relative to major Microsoft competitors preferred
· Partners. Understanding of partner ecosystems and the ability to leverage partner solutions to solve customer needs · Certifications. Azure Admin Associate or Architect required
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or a similar information technology-related discipline, MBA preferred, or equivalent experience
Tata Cara Pendaftaran :
Apabila Anda berminat dan memenuhi persyaratan diatas, silakan melakukan pendaftaran secara daring melalui laman berikut ini :
- Hanya pelamar terbaik lah yang akan diundang untuk mengikuti tahapan rekrutmen selanjutnya.
- Lowongan Microsoft ini tidak dipungut biaya sama sekali.
Apabila Kalian tidak tertarik dengan Loker Azure Specialist Jakarta Juni 2020 Microsoft tersebut, maka Anda dapat mencoba melihat info pekerjaan yang serupa dari beberapa perusahaan di Jakarta di bawah ini.
Pendidikan minimal SMA / SMK / D3 / S1. Membaut DO dan Faktur Invoice. Membuat laporan dan rekapan dokumen. Melakukan Pembukuan dan Audit Harian, Mingguan, dan…
Pendidikan minimal SMK / SMA sederajat. Melakukan pekerjaan yang berkaitan dengan posisi receptionist. Menerima tamu datang dari luar.
Memiliki pendidikan min. D3 / S1 dengan nilai IPK 3.00 (Lebih diunggulkan dari lulusan Hukum). Memahami BPJS Kesehatan dan Ketenagakerjaan, menguasai Ms.
Pria/Wanita, usia max 35 tahun. Berpengalaman sekitar 1-2 tahun di bidang sales [furniture dan elektronik]. Melakukan pekerjaan yang berhubungan dengan bagian…
Pria / Wanita, usia max 35 tahun. Berpengalaman sekitar 1 – 2 tahun. Minimal Pendidikan D3 Akuntansi / Ekonomi. Berdomisili di area Jakarta dan Sekitarnya.