Lowongan Kerja Regulatory Officer, HIV, Indonesia PATH Jakarta 202017 Februari 2020 PATH Jakarta
Lowongan Kerja PATH 2020 - PATH saat ini membuka peluang karir untuk Teman-teman melalui Lowongan Kerja Terbaru untuk menempati posisi jabatan sebagai Regulatory Officer, HIV, Indonesia yang akan ditugaskan di Jakarta. Silakan simak persyaratan loker selengkapnya di bawah ini :
Lowongan Kerja PATH 2020Deskripsi Lowongan Kerja Regulatory Officer, HIV, Indonesia Jakarta Terbaru
NOTE: This position is contingent upon donor funding. Indonesian nationals are encouraged to apply
PATH is recruiting for a Regulatory Officer for an anticipated HIV testing project with the goal of creating and enabling environment in Indonesia to offer a wide range of testing options across several contexts, such as health facilities and community-based settings. The Regulatory Officer will collaborate with several stakeholders to facilitate meetings, processes, gather information, and conduct other activities as necessary.
PATH is a global organization that works to accelerate health equity by bringing together public institutions, businesses, social enterprises, and investors to solve the world’s most pressing health challenges. With expertise in science, health, economics, technology, advocacy, and dozens of other specialties, PATH develops and scales solutions—including vaccines, drugs, devices, diagnostics, and innovative approaches to strengthening health systems worldwide. By mobilizing partners around the world, we take innovation to scale, working alongside countries primarily in Africa and Asia to tackle their greatest health needs. Together, we deliver measurable results that disrupt the cycle of poor health.
PATH will work with local stakeholders to expand the range of HIV testing options. The project will provide the data necessary to make a variety of tests available to HIV programs across Indonesia. The Regulatory Officer will conduct an HIV test landscape analysis, research registration and importation processes, seek expert recommendations, collaborate with government stakeholders and others to inform a roadmap for advancing HIV testing in Indonesia.
- Research the different diagnostic regulatory process per Indonesian guidelines, including identifying national and international performance standards
- Identify investigational device regulations, processes, and import controls for Indonesia
- Prepare reports for the project and external stakeholders
- Provide recommendations and guidance for regulation and registration of diagnostics
- Coordinate and lead meetings with key stakeholders in Indonesia, including regulatory governing bodies, manufacturers, and national and global HIV testing policy/decision-makers
- Bachelor’s degree in life sciences, technology, or engineering preferred
- Knowledge of Indonesian diagnostic regulatory processes and at least three to five years of experience in regulatory issues and diagnostics
- Prior experience with product registration a plus
- Excellent ability to articulate oral and written technical information clearly and effectively to both technical and non-technical audiences
- Strong analytical, presentation, communication, and reporting skills
- Oral and written fluency in English required
Must have legal authorization to work in Indonesia.
PATH is dedicated to building an inclusive workforce where diversity is valued.
PATH is an equal opportunity employer. Every qualified applicant will be considered for employment. PATH does not discriminate based on race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or orientation, genetic information, age, national origin, marital status, disability status, political ideology, military or protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state, or local law.
Aplikasi Lamaran :
Bagi yang tertarik, segera melakukan pendaftaran dengan mengunjungi link di bawah :
- Hanya pelamar terbaik yang akan dipanggil untuk mengikuti tahap rekrutmen berikutnya.
- Seleksi Penerimaan PATH ini tidak dipungut biaya apa pun.
Jika Saudara tidak berminat dengan Rekrutmen Regulatory Officer, HIV, Indonesia Jakarta April 2020 PATH di atas, maka Anda dapat mencoba melihat info loker yang serupa dari beberapa perusahaan di Jakarta di bawah ini.
Implementing internal audit annual work plan and ensuring it is conducted as scheduled based on QHSE management system.
Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's Degree (S1) in any field. Active and good communication in English. Understand how to manage client and vendor.
The GoPay CISO acts on behalf of the Gojek CISO and is accountable for the information security of a special line of business at GoPay Group (financial services…
Bepengalaman sebagai supir min 1 tahun. Keterangan Lengkap Lowongan Kerja Supir di PT. Punya SIM A dan SIM C. Mengantarkan staff kantor ke klien.