Lowongan Kerja International Sales Team Leader Marriott Vacations Worldwide Denpasar 2020Marriott Vacations Worldwide Denpasar
Lowongan Kerja Marriott Vacations Worldwide 2020 - Marriott Vacations Worldwide tengah membuka kesempatan berkarir untuk Saudara melalui Lowongan Kerja Terbaru untuk menempati posisi jabatan sebagai International Sales Team Leader yang akan ditugaskan di Denpasar. Silakan baca persyaratan rekrutmen selengkapnya berikut ini :
Loker Marriott Vacations Worldwide 2020Deskripsi Lowongan Kerja International Sales Team Leader Denpasar Terbaru
Are you ready to grow your dream career while making others' vacation dreams come true? Marriott Vacations Worldwide is a world premier organization for Vacation Ownership with resorts at destinations around the globe. Join our team and help deliver unforgettable experiences that make vacation dreams come true.
The International Sales Team Leader's responsibilities include ensuring the Gallery Sales Team attains defined sales targets; financial and fiscal management; recruitment, development and retention of Sales Gallery Associates; external and internal customer satisfaction; and maintaining a positive community relationship. The key management objective is to achieve a minimum of 100% of targeted sales volume while ensuring high integrity and proper explanation of the Club during the sales process, as well as strong focus on cancellation rate, recruitment, training and support of all staff. Additionally, the International Sales Team Leader will in certain cases be required to travel with the road show team to other countries from time to time for sales presentations.
Key Performance Indicators:
- Meet all budgeted financial targets and efficiencies in terms of revenues, overhead expenses and profitability (through focus on the line size and efficiency as well as use of FDB's) for the Sales Gallery,
- Personnel sales efficiency meets sales management performance criteria,
- Ensure a high level of internal and external customer satisfaction,
- Development and mentoring of Associates for 'career advancement' to future sales and/or other leadership positions within the MVC AP Company,
- Sales Executive Retention percentages well within company guidelines,
- Actively recruiting new sales talent for the company
JOB SPECIFIC TASKS
- Ensure the profitability of the Sales Gallery by exceeding sales targets at or below budgeted costs, with a focus on 'profitability', rather than just on a 'strictly volume driven' basis through appropriate management of the sales team and their performance, control of cancellation rate and the appropriate use of FDB's,
- Develop, maintain and enhance the MVCI 'Culture of Excellence' in all facets of the Sales Gallery operation, while building strong team values,
- Assist the Sales Manager in the overall management of the Sales Gallery including the development, training and mentoring of Sales team,
- Ensure that the appropriate number and quality of Sales team is maintained at all times to meet budgeted Guest tours. Take responsibility for the recruitment activity, training, development and performance measures of Sales team as appropriate,
- Coordinate and supervise the initial sales induction program with new Sales Executives to ensure a complete understanding of the sales process and MVC AP product offering.
- Supervise the daily operational aspects of the Gallery 'Sales Floor' through participatory Management,
- Conduct and/or supervise the daily 'general' sales meeting of no less than Thirty (30) minutes prior to the first presentation time, ensuring the content delivers a 'strong motivational message(s)' to ensure high energy, passion and enthusiasm are the key drivers of all Sales Executives as they commence their work day, practise the 'praise in public, chastise in private' principal in leading the sales team,
- Ensure each Manager inclusive of yourself conducts regular (at least twice weekly team) meetings and one-on-one training and performance reviews with their assigned Sales Executive Crew members,
- Assist the Sales Manager in conducting regular, at least twice weekly sales management meetings including New Member Liaison Associates to review both the week and period to date performance of the team as a whole versus budget targets, and to strategically plan out action steps and goals to ensure peak performance and budget attainment through high close percentage, reduced cancellation rates and average points per contract,
- Develop, conduct and supervise regular weekly formal group training sessions of all Sales Executives on selected aspects of the sales presentation, or other motivational, instructional topics, with the objective of ensuring the delivery and integrity of the sales process is not compromised or deviated from. Ensure consistency with MVC AP approved training, development and motivational programs,
- Mediate, counsel and resolve in a timely manner any issues between the Sales Executives, to ensure the 'attitude and mood' of the team is harmonious with a spirit of each Associate seeking to assist one another for a win-win situation, Ensure that 'positive reinforcement and recognition' is a regular part of your interaction with all Gallery Associates,
- Manage the sales floor during sales presentation times ensuring availability to assist Sales Executives, Guest tour flow is smooth and efficient,
- Manage the Daily Sales Executive 'Rotation', ensuring it's set and accurate, maintain the Sales Executive's Weekly & Period to date sales 'Performance Board', daily updating the board to enable all associates to be able to see actual production versus their weekly/period goals,
- Ensure that timely and effective formal performance reviews are conducted each period end, and also on a quarterly and annual basis,
- Monitor and manage the performance of individuals daily in accordance with agreed minimum performance standards and exercise disciplinary action within Company guidelines as necessary,
- Ensure all Gallery Associates adhere to all Company and any Governmental compliance requirements, general MVC AP policies and procedures and specifically all sales departmental related policies and best practises and that all Sales Gallery Associates act, at all times to ensure the 'Guest Experience' and the integrity of the 'Marriott' brand name are not compromised, ensure all Gallery Associates represent the company in an ethical, moral and professional manner at all times,
- Lead by example by maintaining high standards and professional leadership, inspire, motivate and be an active participant in assisting with sales closing and sales floor supervision during presentation times,
- Respond to and manage in a timely manner any Guest concerns or complaints in conjunction with any relevant departments i.e. Marketing, Guest Relations etc.,
- Regularly update the Sales Manager with any relevant information and ongoing feedback on performance and other related issues concerning the operation of the Sales Gallery,
- Supervise and monitor adherence with MVC AP's 'Great Beginnings' sales training and presentation methodology, ensuring that there is no deviation or introduction of 'non-company' approved training or point of sale collateral,
- Ensure an active 'Member Referral Harvesting Program' is maintained that meets defined Sales Gallery Lead Generation performance measures,
- Promote good working relationships between your Sales Gallery and all other departments within MVCI AP ensuring clear lines of communication are maintained. In particular, ensure that all Gallery Associates are fully supportive of the companies marketing programs,
- Ensure that Sales Gallery facilities, property and assets are maintained to a high standard at all times,
- Ensure that all necessary equipment is available for any out of Gallery presentations (road shows) so that we continue to present the Marriott product at its highest levels of professionalism.
Education and Experience
- A minimum of at least six months experience as a Sales Team Leader and/or two years experience as a Sales Executive, preferably with a multi-site company offering a Points-Based Product, in offsite sales distribution outlets,
- No documented record of serious misconduct, misrepresentation, or breaching of sales and/or company policies,
- Tertiary or University education desirable, though not a requirement,
- Strong communication skills in English (verbal, listening, writing); additional Asia Pacific languages an advantage (Indonesian, Chinese, Japanese, Thai etc.)
- Effective influencing skills
- Strong consensus building skills
- Effective change management skills
- Strong customer and associate relation skills
Skills and Knowledge
To perform this position successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or abilities required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions:
- Strong leadership skills and ability to lead by example,
- Ability to conduct effective meetings,
- Excellent coaching and teaching skills,
- Ability to effectively select personnel (recruiting-interviewing-hiring),
- Ability to accurately evaluate Sales Executive performance,
- Knowledge and application of MVC AP's sales methodology
- Problem solving and negotiating skills,
- Positive and enthusiastic attitude,
- Excellent communicative, listening and organisational skills,
- Presents oneself as a professional role model
- Ability to travel freely, if required
- Ability to focus on the situation, issue, or behaviour rather than the person,
- Ability to foresee & manage personnel professionally at all times,
Marriott Vacations Worldwide is an equal opportunity employer committed to hiring a diverse workforce and sustaining an inclusive culture.
Jika Anda berminat dan memenuhi persyaratan diatas, silakan melakukan pendaftaran secara daring melalui link berikut ini :
- Hanya pemohon terbaik yang akan ditelepon untuk mengikuti tahapan rekrutmen berikutnya.
- Lowongan Marriott Vacations Worldwide ini tidak dipungut biaya alias gratis.
Jika Saudara tidak berminat dengan Rekrutmen International Sales Team Leader Denpasar Juni 2020 Marriott Vacations Worldwide di atas, maka Anda dapat mencoba mencari info loker yang serupa dari beberapa perusahaan di Denpasar berikut ini.
Menguasai Microsoft Office (Word, Excel dan Power Point). Dapat mengoperasikan komputer dengan baik. Memberikan bantuan / support ke bagian back office dan…
Are you just like everyone else? Or do you STAND OUT? Ready for a change 2020- this is the role for you! We’re looking for a Revenue Manager to be part of our…
Minimal pengalaman kerja 2 tahun di Branch Manager. Mohon segera melaporkan ke kami, jika pada saat Anda diundang untuk interview dan diminta untuk melakukan…
Mohon segera melaporkan ke kami, jika pada saat Anda diundang untuk interview dan diminta untuk melakukan pembayaran dengan sejumlah uang.
Minimal pengalaman kerja 5 tahun pada bidang accounting. Mohon segera melaporkan ke kami, jika pada saat Anda diundang untuk interview dan diminta untuk…