Lowongan Kerja Assistant K22 Manager (Bar) Fairmont Jakarta Jakarta 20199 Oktober 2019 Fairmont Jakarta Jakarta
Rekrutmen Fairmont Jakarta 2019 - Fairmont Jakarta kembali memberi kesempatan berkarir untuk Saudara melalui Lowongan Kerja Terbaru untuk menempati posisi jabatan sebagai Assistant K22 Manager (Bar) yang akan ditugaskan di Jakarta. Silakan simak info loker selengkapnya di bawah ini :
Loker Fairmont Jakarta 2019Deskripsi Lowongan Kerja Assistant K22 Manager (Bar) Jakarta Terbaru
Assistant K22 Manager (Bar) Primary Location : Indonesia-Jakarta-Fairmont Jakarta Employee Status : Regular
Assistant Bar Manager At Fairmont Hotels & Resorts, exceptional service and flavours are the hallmarks of every dining experience. We invite you to develop your leadership strengths as Assistant Bar Manager – and let your passion for guest service drive consistent guest satisfaction, an engaged team and outstanding operating results.
Hotel Overview: Situated in Senayan Square at the South end of Jakarta's Central Business District, Fairmont Jakarta will feature 380 spacious guestrooms and 108 Fairmont branded suites. Additional features and amenities to the urban hotel include a number of lounges and several restaurants featuring a variety of culinary offerings. For corporate events and local galas, the hotel features 3,500 square meters of function space, including a 1,200 square meter ballroom.
Summary of Responsibilities: Reporting to the Bar Manager , responsibilities and essential job functions include but are not limited to the following:
- Consistently offer professional, friendly and engaging service
- Lead the F&B Outlet team in all aspects of the department and ensure service standards are followed
- Handle guest concerns and react quickly and professionally
- To assist in recruiting and training all Outlet Colleagues
- Balance operational, administrative and Colleague needs
- Attend regularly scheduled departmental meetings
- Maximize revenues by communicating regularly with the Food and Beverage teams to implement agreed upon strategies, practices and promotions
- Have full knowledge of all Outlet menus
- Assist in managing the departmental budget
- Follow outlet policies, procedures and service standards
- Follow all safety and sanitation policies when handling food and beverage
- Other duties as assigned
- Previous Food and Beverage leadership experience required
- Previous point of sale system experience required
- Computer literate in Microsoft Window applications required
- University/College degree in a related discipline preferred
- Excellent communication and organizational skills
- Strong interpersonal and problem solving abilities
- Highly responsible & reliable
- Ability to work well under pressure in a fast paced environment
- Ability to work cohesively as part of a team
- Ability to focus attention on guest needs, remaining calm and courteous at all times
APPLY TODAY : Whether you’re launching your career or seeking meaningful employment, we invite you to visit http://www.fairmontcareers.com/ to learn more about Fairmont Hotels & Resorts—and the extraordinary opportunities that exist!
- Insert text as applicable
ABOUT FAIRMONT HOTELS & RESORTS At Fairmont Hotels & Resorts we offer our guests the finest hospitality experience in each of our destinations. And we know that, to offer our guests the best, we first need to offer our employees the best. That’s why you'll find exceptional work opportunities—throughout North America and the Caribbean, Europe and Africa, the Middle East and Asia Pacific—as well as industry-leading training, career development, recognition and rewards. Fairmont Hotels & Resorts is a celebrated collection of hotels that includes landmark locations like London’s The Savoy, New York’s The Plaza, and Shanghai’s Fairmont Peace Hotel. Our teams are guided by values of Respect, Integrity, Teamwork and Empowerment; we employ the highest ethical and quality standards, treating all colleagues with fairness and dignity. A community and environmental leader, Fairmont is also regarded for its responsible tourism practices and award-winning Green Partnership program. An exciting future awaits!
Job Level : Management / Supervisory Schedule : Full-time Shift : Rotating / Shift Work Travel : No Closing Date : 08.Dec.2019, 4:59:00 AM Job Number: JAK00770
Cara Melamar :
Apabila Anda berminat dan memenuhi persyaratan diatas, silakan melakukan pendaftaran secara online melalui tautan di bawah ini :
- Hanya pemohon terbaik yang akan dipanggil untuk mengikuti tahap penerimaan selanjutnya.
- Rekrutmen Fairmont Jakarta ini tidak dipungut biaya apa pun.
Jika Anda tidak tertarik dengan Lowongan Assistant K22 Manager (Bar) Jakarta Desember 2019 Fairmont Jakarta di atas, maka Anda dapat mencoba melihat info pekerjaan yang mirip dari beberapa perusahaan di Jakarta di bawah ini.
Executive recruitment company Monroe Consulting Group Thailand is recruiting on behalf of a global-leading digital platform based in Jakarta, Indonesia.
Executive recruitment company Monroe Consulting Group Thailand is recruiting on behalf of a leading healthcare platform in Indonesia that digitalizes the end-to…
Executive recruitment company Monroe Consulting Group Thailand is recruiting on behalf of a software as a service company that offer information technology…
Executive recruitment company Monroe Consulting Indonesia is recruiting on behalf of a growing renewable energy company. The job is based in Jakarta, Indonesia.
Write, review, or execute plans for testing new or established document management systems. Analyze, interpret, or disseminate system performance data.