Lowongan Kerja Media & Communication Manager Plan International Jakarta 202024 Januari 2020 Plan International Jakarta
Lowongan Kerja Plan International 2020 - Plan International kembali membuka peluang karir bagi Saudara melalui Lowongan Kerja Terbaru guna menempati formasi jabatan sebagai Media & Communication Manager yang akan ditempatkan di Jakarta. Silakan baca keterangan loker selengkapnya di bawah ini :
Lowongan Kerja Plan International 2020Deskripsi Lowongan Kerja Media & Communication Manager Jakarta Terbaru
Communication Manager main objective is to increase brand visibility and positioning of Yayasan Plan International Indonesia (Plan Indonesia) to targeted audience in Indonesia. S/he will be responsible for leading the national brand strategy aligned with Plan International’s global agenda and country program focus. The position holder is also responsible to develop and implement country brand guidelines and communications protocol.
S/he is responsible for quality and compliance of all communication materials and make is suitable for targeted audiences, ranging from the beneficiaries, media, decision makers, donors and the general public. S/he will provide strategic and technical leadership to deliver key message including Girls Get Equal to and inform key stakeholders and the public about our work through effective dissemination channel including internal and external media. She will work closely with HR team to strengthen internal communication in the organisation. S/he will also contribute to regional and global communications initiative when needed. S/he will supervise communication team
DIMENSIONS OF THE ROLE
- This position reports to Influencing Director and have authority to develop communication team
- The position will be part of Extended Country Management Team
- Hire and manage specialist, officer, partners and consultants/vendors
- Job purpose is to increase Plan Indonesia’s visibility and positioning as a child rights organization with emphasize on promoting equality for girls
- Job role is including project management: annual planning and budget, oversight of implementation and expenses, report development
- Contribution to internal communication within country office and communication activities led by Asia Hub and Global Hub
- Increased stakeholders’ perception on Plan Indonesia brand and positioning as a leading organization on child rights and equality for girls
- Good quality of information, education and communication (IEC) products and effective delivery to targeted audience
- Compliance of all communication products to global and country brand guidelines and communications protocol
- Regular stories about our works developed and disseminated effectively to targeted audiences through website, social media, newsletter through various communication channels i.e. website, social media, newsletter, press release, etc
- Playing strategic role in organizing campaign and outreach events in collaboration with program, fundraising, campaign team to increase awareness on child rights and girls focus issues
- Increased Plan Indonesia presence in media with strong campaign messaging and/or showcasing YPII works
- Partnership with mass media including electronic, digital, and printed to raise issues in creative ways from journalistic perspectives
- Networking and strong relationship with editors and journalists to influence content priorities in media and secure airtime / spot for Plan Indonesia focused issues.
- Plan Indonesia visibility, media value and news values are monitored in regular basis
- Effective media handling for specific purpose, i.e. press invitation, press release, media gathering, etc.
Management and operation function
- Availability of communication annual plan and budget
- Budget spending and monitoring in the financial system (SAP)
- Communication reports are developed quarterly and annually
- Leading the development of organizational annual report for public and donors in collaboration with all departments
- Leading communication team effectively (delegate, monitor, coach, motivate)
- Provide training and strategic advices for other department on strategic communication including quality assurance of IEC materials, communication-related vendor selection, public campaign and outreach event concept, etc
- One of focal points for communication in emergency
- Program Managers and Advisors/ Specialists (Adolescent Sexual Reproductive Health, Water, Sanitation and Hygiene, Early Childhood Education, Youth Economic Empowerment, Child Protection, Child &Youth Participation, Government Relations) in Program and Advocacy Team, Business Development Team and MER & KM Team
- Fundraising Team
- Finance Team, Administration Team and Human Resources Team
- Sponsorship Team and programme implementation areas staffs
Asia Hub and Global Hub Staffs:
- Communication Manager at Asia Regional Office and other Country Office
- Emergency Response team
- Media (Leader, Editors, Journalists)
- YPII beneficiaries (mostly youth and children particularly girls) and partners
- Communication staff in other INGO and NGO
- Public relations unit / staff within ministries, targeted districts and other government bodies
- Vendor and consultant related with brand, communication, media, etc
Technical expertise, skills and knowledge
- Master Degree in one of the disciplines relevant to the following areas: communications, public relations, journalism
- Minimum of 8 years of working experience in relevant field and 3 years in managerial position (supervising at least 3 people)
- Excellent writing and editing skills (verbal and writing) in English and Bahasa Indonesia
- Wide network with media companies, editors and journalists in Indonesia
- Experience in working on development issues
- Good understanding on graphic design, social media activism
- Good management, leadership skills and strategic thinking
- Good communication skill in English
- Have international experience is a plus
Plan International’s Values in Practice
We are open and accountable
We create a climate of trust inside and outside the organisation by being open, honest and transparent. We hold ourselves and others to account for the decisions we make and for our impact on others, while doing what we say we will do.
We strive for lasting impact
We strive to achieve significant and lasting impact on the lives of children and young people, and to secure equality for girls. We challenge ourselves to be bold, courageous, responsive, focused and innovative.
We work well together
We succeed by working effectively with others, inside and outside the organisation, including our sponsors and donors. We actively support our colleagues, helping them to achieve their goals. We come together to create and implement solutions in our teams, across Plan International, with children, girls, young people, communities and our partners.
We are inclusive and empowerin
We respect all people, appreciate differences and challenge inequality in our programmes and our workplace. We support children, girls and young people to increase their confidence and to change their own lives. We empower our staff to give their best and develop their potential.
- Working station is in the Country Office (Jakarta) with limited number of travel to Project Implementation Areas, sometimes to remote areas
- Typical office environment with open space table
- Laptop, official basic software and wifi are provided
Level of contact with children and young people
High level: Frequent interaction with children and young people
All applications will be treated in confidence. Only short-listed candidates will be notified and invited for interviews. Please submit your letter of application and detailed curriculum vitae in English by this Link not later than February 12 , 2020
Early application is encouraged as we will review applications throughout the advertising period and reserve the right to close the advert early. A range of pre-employment checks will be undertaken in conformity with Plan International's Safeguarding Children and Young People policy.
As an international child centred community development organisation, Yayasan Plan International Indonesia is fully committed to promoting the realisation of children's rights including their right to protection from violence and abuse. That means we have particular responsibilities to children that we come into contact with.
Yayasan Plan International Indonesia believes that in a world where children face so many threats of harm, it is our duty to ensure that we, as an organisation, do everything we can to keep children safe. We must not contribute in any way to harming or placing children at risk. Equality, diversity and inclusion is at the very heart of everything that Plan International stands for. Our organisation is based on a culture of inclusivity and we strive to create a workplace environment that ensures every team, in every office, in every country, is rich in diverse people, thoughts, and ideas.
We will provide equality of opportunity and will not tolerate discrimination on any grounds. We foster an organisational culture that embraces and exemplifies our commitment to gender equality, girls’ rights and inclusion while supporting staff to adopt good practice, positive attitudes and principles of gender equality and inclusion
Tata Cara Pendaftaran :
Jika Anda berminat dan memenuhi persyaratan diatas, silakan melakukan pendaftaran secara daring melalui link berikut ini :
- Hanya pemohon terbaik lah yang akan ditelepon untuk mengikuti tahapan seleksi berikutnya.
- Lowongan Plan International ini tidak dipungut biaya apa pun.
Jika Kalian tidak tertarik dengan Rekrutmen Media & Communication Manager Jakarta Maret 2020 Plan International tersebut, maka Anda dapat mencoba mencari info loker yang serupa dari beberapa perusahaan di Jakarta berikut ini.
Mampu berkoordinasi dengan baik dengan team sales. Menguasai Exel, Word dan power point. Membantu team Sales melakukan follow up PO yang masuk.
We are searching for permanent positions as Producer here. If you have the skills, and proud about it, please send your resume and your portfolio here!
Indonesia Energy Experts - South Asia EDGE. ICF is seeking local or international candidates for both long-term and short-term energy experts for an upcoming…
As a Growth Hacker you have to developing new marketing growth programs and testing and executing these programs. To identify areas for growth.
Secondary education or equivalent Experience: One (1) year of general clerical experience and. One (1) year of customer contact experience.