Lowongan Kerja Intern, Marketing Endeavor Jakarta 202014 Februari 2020 Endeavor Jakarta
Lowongan Kerja Endeavor 2020 - Endeavor saat ini membuka kesempatan berkarir bagi Anda melalui Lowongan Kerja Terbaru untuk menempati posisi jabatan sebagai Intern, Marketing yang akan ditugaskan di Jakarta. Silakan lihat persyaratan loker selengkapnya di bawah ini :
Loker Endeavor 2020Deskripsi Lowongan Kerja Intern, Marketing Jakarta Terbaru
Endeavor is a mission-driven, global organization leading the high-impact entrepreneurship movement. Endeavor was founded on the belief that job creation, innovation, and overall prosperity flourish where there is robust support for high-impact entrepreneurs. Launched in 1997, Endeavor has established a presence in nearly 40 markets across Latin America, Asia, Africa, Middle East, and underserved areas of Europe and the United States.
Today, Endeavor supports nearly 2,000 high-impact entrepreneurs leading 1,200+ companies at the “scale-up” stage, offering them a best-in-class seal of approval, an unrivaled personal and professional network, frictionless co-investment capital, and peer-to-peer idea exchange in a truly global setting. These entrepreneurs include MercadoLibre, a NASDAQ-listed e-commerce technology company valued at over $13B, and six unicorns such as Rappi or Careem. In turn, from this support, these high-impact entrepreneurs have created over 3 million jobs and generated over US$10B in revenue in 2019.
About Endeavor Indonesia
Since its establishment in 2012, Endeavor had selected 47 high-impact entrepreneurs from 38 companies from Indonesia. Among the entrepreneurs are Achmad Zaky and Fajrin Rasyid from Bukalapak; Aldi Haryopratomo (founder of Mapan, now CEO of Go-Pay); Stefanie Kurniadi, Rex Marindo, and Nirmal Rajaram from CRP Group (Upnormal & Bakso Boedjangan, etc.), and many others. Check out our network of entrepreneurs, mentors, and board members here: www.endeavorindonesia.org
Internship Program: 3-6 months Marketing Internship (start in March/April)
Objective: to support Endeavor Indonesia's team in all marketing activities, including social media management, marketing material creation, website maintenance, and event management.
Reports to: Marketing & Communication Manager; Works with: Endeavor local and global staff, Endeavor Entrepreneurs and Candidates, members of the local network, external providers of marketing services.
- University student or recent graduate
- Reside or willing to stay in Greater Jakarta area (Jabodetabek) for the duration of the internship
- Available to work in our office 3 days/week
- Willing and eager to learn
- Organized and able to work independently
- Proficient in MS Office
- Demonstrated creativity in content, design, and communications
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills in English
- Highly motivated, creative, flexible, and able to balance multiple priorities
- Knowledge of the economic, business, and entrepreneurial climate in Indonesia (preferred)
- Dynamic work environment in a small and highly qualified team
- Cozy office work space at WeWork Menara Astra
- Access to high-impact entrepreneurs and corporate executives
- Lunch & local transportation allowance provided
Aplikasi Lamaran :
Apabila Anda berminat dan memenuhi persyaratan diatas, silakan melakukan pendaftaran secara online melalui link di bawah ini :
- Hanya pelamar terbaik lah yang akan diundang untuk mengikuti tahapan penerimaan berikutnya.
- Seleksi Penerimaan Endeavor ini tidak dipungut biaya alias gratis.
Apabila Anda tidak berminat dengan Lowongan Intern, Marketing Jakarta Maret 2020 Endeavor tersebut, maka Anda dapat mencoba melihat info pekerjaan yang mirip dari beberapa perusahaan di Jakarta di bawah ini.
Functional Responsibilities Under the general guidance of Head of the BRG and un... Treats all individuals with respect; Contract type, level and duration.
Wanita, usia max. 35 th. Bermotivasi tinggi, inisiatif & berorientasi pada kerja tim. Bersedia kerja shift dan masuk di hari libur. The franchise is also No.
At least 8 years of experience in communications or related area. Supporting Internal Comm VP and Corporate Affairs Chief in actualizing Gojek’s objective of…
Provide a professional service to the guests. Create a lively and youthful atmosphere in the game center. Handle customer inquiries and deliver quality services…
We are looking for the right people — people who want to innovate, achieve, grow and lead. We attract and retain the best talent by investing in our employees…