Lowongan Kerja Assistant Purchasing Manager Fairmont Jakarta Jakarta 201913 November 2019 Fairmont Jakarta Jakarta
Lowongan Kerja Fairmont Jakarta 2019 - Fairmont Jakarta tengah membuka kesempatan berkarir bagi Saudara melalui Lowongan Kerja Terbaru untuk mengisi formasi jabatan sebagai Assistant Purchasing Manager yang akan ditempatkan di Jakarta. Silakan simak persyaratan lowongan kerja selengkapnya di bawah ini :
Loker Fairmont Jakarta 2019Deskripsi Lowongan Kerja Assistant Purchasing Manager Jakarta Terbaru
Assistant Purchasing Manager Primary Location : Indonesia-Jakarta-Fairmont Jakarta Employee Status : Regular
Assistant Purchasing Manager
Hotel Overview : Situated in Senayan Square at the South end of Jakarta's Central Business District, Fairmont Jakarta will feature 380 spacious guestrooms and 108 Fairmont branded suites. Additional features and amenities to the urban hotel include a number of lounges and several restaurants featuring a variety of culinary offerings. For corporate events and local galas, the hotel features 3,500 square meters of function space, including a1,200 square meter ballroom.
Summary of Responsibilities: Reporting to the Purchasing Manager, responsibilities and essential job functions include but are not limited to the following:
- Must be willing to work a flexible schedule in order to accomplish all major responsibilities and tasks.
- Must be able to maintain good relationship with all departments and Home Office to promote effective purchasing.
- Must have a commitment to follow all local and corporate policies and procedures
- Must work in a safe, prudent, and organized manner.
- Supervise, train and motivate Purchasing department employees and thoroughly understand all of their duties and responsibilities.
- Ensure that the department works closely with the Chef and the Food & Beverage Director to purchase the highest quality product while constantly searching for the lowest price.
- Ensure that all purchase order requests are properly completed and approved before a purchase order is prepared and the items are purchased. .
- Negotiate food prices, place daily food orders based on requirements, and ensure prompt delivery as requested within the prescribed receiving hours.
- Generate purchase orders (or equivalent) on approval requisitions and obtain authorization from the Director of Finance and Business Support and General Manager prior to processing these orders.
- Assist management with obtaining competitive price quotations and confirm purchase availabilities.
- Provide the Controller with a monthly summary of outstanding purchase orders for goods and services received, but not yet invoice, prior to month-end, as detailed in the Policy &Procedure Manual.
- Distribute a copy of the purchase orders to the receiving department, if this process is not electronic, to ensure accurate receiving and distribution of goods.
- Assist the Accounts Payable Clerk in researching any discrepancies on invoices.
- Ensure that all storage areas are secure, clean and properly organized.
- Take appropriate personnel related action (i.e., hire, commend, discipline, evaluate, etc.,) with purchasing staff as required.
- Hold monthly department meetings with staff.
- Prepare and post staff schedule in accordance with business needs.
- Conduct frequent quality control audits to ensure staff is properly trained and following established procedures.
- Conduct self in a professional manner at all times to reflect the high standards of the Company and encourage staff to do the same.
- Perform any additional duties as assigned.
Knowledge and Experience
- Bachelor Degree in related fields
Minimum of 3 years of relevant experience in the hotel industry
- Strong working knowledge of Microsoft Outlook Excel, Microsoft Outlook, Microsoft Office and Materials Control System
- Knowledge of labor laws and employment visa requirements in Indonesia
- Fluent English both written and oral.
APPLY TODAY: Whether you're launching your career or seeking meaningful employment, we invite you to visit www.fairmontcareers.com to learn more about Fairmont Hotels & Resorts and the extraordinary opportunities that exist!
- Good interpersonal skills with ability to communicate with all levels of employees
Service oriented with an eye for details
Ability to work effectively and contribute in a team
Good presentation and influencing skills
Multicultural awareness and able to work with people from diverse cultures
Flexible and able to embrace and respond to change effectively
Ability to work independently and has good initiative under dynamic environment
Self-motivated and energetic
ABOUT FAIRMONT HOTELS & RESORTS At Fairmont Hotels & Resort we offer our guests the finest hospitality experience in each of our destinations. And we know that, to offer our guests the best, we first need to offer our employees the best. That's why you'll find exceptional work opportunitiesthroughout North America and the Caribbean, Europe and Africa, the Middle East and Asia Pacificas well as industryleading training, career development, recognition and rewards. Fairmont Hotels & Resorts is a celebrated collection of hotels that includes landmark locations like London's The Savoy, New York's The Plaza, and Shanghai's Fairmont Peace Hotel. Our teams are guided by values of Respect, Integrity, Teamwork and Empowerment; we employ the highest ethical and quality standards, treating all colleagues with fairness and dignity. A community and environmental leader, Fairmont is also regarded for its responsible tourism practices and awardwinning Green Partnership program. An exciting future awaits!
Job Level : Management / Supervisory Schedule : Full-time Shift : Day Job Travel : No Closing Date : 27.Nov.2019, 5:59:00 AM Job Number: JAK00808
Bagi yang berminat, segera melakukan pendaftaran dengan membuka link berikut :
- Hanya pelamar terbaik yang akan dipanggil untuk mengikuti tahapan rekrutmen lebih lanjut.
- Rekrutmen Fairmont Jakarta ini tidak dipungut biaya alias gratis.
Apabila Saudara tidak tertarik dengan Lowongan Kerja Assistant Purchasing Manager Jakarta Desember 2019 Fairmont Jakarta tersebut, maka Anda dapat mencoba mencari info pekerjaan yang sejenis dari beberapa perusahaan di Jakarta berikut ini.
Proses Troubleshoot dilakukan secara onsite pada jam kerja dan secara remote diluar jam kerja dengan respon time maksimal 15 menit.
Mengerti dan terbiasa menggunakan Microsoft Excel. Berinteraksi dan bernegosiasi dengan pemasok dan melacak status pesanan.
Program ini memiliki masa ikatan dinas 30 bulan, dimana 8 - 10 bulan masa training di Kantor Pusat (Pondok Indah, Jakarta Selatan) dan 20 - 22 bulan masa…
1 tahun dibagian accounting/ finance. Min pendidikan S1 (diutamakan Jurusan Ekonomi). Realisasi keuangan sesuai prosedur dan instruksi kerja yang berlaku.
Mengembangkan sistem aplikasi dan mengkoordinasikan serta mengontrol implementasi aplikasi baik pengembangan oleh internal maupun bersama dengan vendor, untuk…