Lowongan Kerja AsstMgr-Account Sales Marriott International, Inc Medan 201921 September 2019 Marriott International, Inc Medan
Lowongan Kerja Marriott International, Inc 2019 - Marriott International, Inc kembali memberi kesempatan berkarir bagi Saudara melalui Lowongan Kerja Terbaru guna menempati posisi jabatan sebagai AsstMgr-Account Sales yang akan ditempatkan di Medan. Silakan simak info rekrutmen selengkapnya di bawah ini :
Rekrutmen Marriott International, Inc 2019Deskripsi Lowongan Kerja AsstMgr-Account Sales Medan Terbaru
Posting Date Sep 20, 2019
Job Number 19131864
Job Category Sales and Marketing
Location JW Marriott Hotel Medan, Jalan Putri Hijau No. 10,, Medan, Indonesia, Indonesia VIEW ON MAP
Brand Marriott Hotels Resorts /JW Marriott
Position Type Management
Start Your Journey With Us Marriott International portfolio of brands includes both JW Marriott and Marriott Hotels.
Marriott Hotels, Marriott International’s flagship brand with more than 500 global locations, is advancing the art of hosting so that our guests can travel brilliantly. As a host with Marriott Hotels, you will help keep this promise by delivering premium choices, sophisticated style, and well-crafted details. With your skills and imagination, together we will innovate and reinvent the future of travel.
JW Marriott is part of Marriott International's luxury portfolio and consists of more than 80 beautiful properties in gateway cities and distinctive resort locations around the world. JW believes our associates come first. Because if you’re happy, our guests will be happy. It’s as simple as that. Our hotels offer a work experience unlike any other, where you’ll be part of a community and enjoy a true camaraderie with a diverse group of co-workers. JW creates opportunities for training, development, recognition and most importantly, a place where you can really pursue your passions in a luxury environment. Treating guests exceptionally starts with the way we take care of our associates. That’s The JW Treatment™.
JOB SUMMARY Provides total account management support for assigned property accounts. By applying the principles of strategic account management, this position will partner with Sales and Marketing leadership, and the property Leadership team, to develop a comprehensive strategic plan to grow market share from their assigned accounts. Executes the overall account strategy for assigned accounts to generate and maximize business for the property. As an Account Manager, this individual will develop strong partnerships with buyers for the purpose of penetrating and growing market share and driving sales for hotel. The position will focus specifically on growing market share from transient and group revenue. CANDIDATE PROFILE Education and Experience
- High school diploma or GED; 2 years experience in the sales and marketing, guest services, front desk, or related professional area.
CORE WORK ACTIVITIES Understanding Markets & Maximizing Revenue
- 2-year degree from an accredited university in Business Administration, Marketing, Hotel and Restaurant Management, or related major; no work experience required.
Conducting Daily Sales Activities
- Develops and implements the overall account strategy for assigned accounts.
- Retains, expands and grows account revenue of existing accounts through total account penetration, margin management, and implementation of sales and marketing initiatives.
- Penetrates assigned accounts for group and transient.
- Explores opportunities for extended stay and catering sales business.
- Identifies and aggressively solicits new accounts in coordination with any relevant Sales and Marketing colleagues and Above Property Sales.
- Builds and strengthens Accounts with existing and new customers, industry organizations and brand network to enable future bookings. Activities include sales calls, entertainment, FAM trips, trade shows, etc.
- Develops and implements strategic sales plans.
- Understands the overall market dynamicscompetitors’ strengths and weaknesses, economic trends, supply and demand etc. and how to sell to assigned accounts.
- Identifies emerging business opportunities and risks within assigned accounts and provides feedback to key stakeholders (i.e. property Leadership).
- Achieves account revenue and sales goals as defined by Leadership.
- Anticipates and identifies business opportunities and challenges and responds with a profitable strategy that aligns with overall business direction.
Providing Exceptional Customer Service
- Executes sales strategy to achieve property goals.
- Executes designated sales strategies to develop and solicits specific accounts to achieve revenue goals.
- Executes and supports the operational aspects of business booked (e.g., generating proposal, writing contract, customer correspondence).
- Maintains current business Accounts for new business within accounts.
- Develops and achieves operating budgets and manage controllable expenses.
- Establishes and maintains accurate and up-to-date customer, account and opportunity data each account in Opera Sales and Catering to ensure accurate reporting.
- Participates in and practice daily service basics of the brand (i.e., MHR Spirit to Serve Daily Basics, RHR Savvy Service Basics, Courtyard Basics of the Day).
- Leverages methodologies, technical and business knowledge across the market.
- Increases local penetration of high potential accounts to optimize demand across all brands and satisfy important property needs.
- Engages in property related events that support the development of existing and new accounts (e.g., GM Reception, Concierge Level hospitality, etc).
Building Successful Relationships
- Gains understanding of the hotel’s primary target customer and service expectations.
- Serves the customer by understanding their business, business issues and concerns, to offer better business solutions both prior to, and during the program/event.
- Serves as the account’s “local service guarantee” by ensuring that outstanding service delivery is maintained at every customer touch point, issues are resolved timely and to the customers’ 100% satisfaction.
- Acts as the customer’s advocate through understanding account needs and opportunities.
- Effectively resolves guest issues that arise in the sales process; brings issues to the attention of property leadership.
- Executes and supports Marriott’s Customer Service Standards and hotel’s Brand Standards.
- Executes exemplary customer service to drive customer satisfaction and loyalty by assisting the customer and ensuring their satisfaction before and during their program/event.
- Serves the customer by understanding their needs and recommending the appropriate features and services that best meet their needs and exceed their expectations, while building a Account and loyalty to Marriott International.
- Collaborates and engages third parties that are sourced through the organization for their individual travel or group planning needs.
- Leverages appropriate Above Property Sales and property Leadership to ensure account saturation,pull-through of account strategies and selling solutions at the local property level.
- Develops a close working Account with Operations to ensure execution of strategies at the hotel level.
- Leverages all available sales channels, (e.g., marriott.com, group and transient intermediaries, field sales, worldwide reservation offices, etc), in an effort to optimize sales revenues.
- Conducts and coordinates site inspections for hotels, as required.
- Performs other duties, as assigned, to meet business needs.
Marriott International is an equal opportunity employer committed to hiring a diverse workforce and sustaining an inclusive culture. Marriott International does not discriminate on the basis of disability, veteran status or any other basis protected under federal, state or local laws.
Aplikasi Lamaran :
Jika Anda berminat dan memenuhi persyaratan diatas, silakan melakukan pendaftaran secara online melalui link berikut ini :
- Hanya kandidat terbaik yang akan ditelepon untuk mengikuti tahapan penerimaan selanjutnya.
- Lowongan Marriott International, Inc ini tidak dipungut biaya sama sekali.
Apabila Kalian tidak tertarik dengan Lowongan AsstMgr-Account Sales Medan Oktober 2019 Marriott International, Inc tersebut, maka Anda dapat mencoba melihat info rekrutmen yang serupa dari beberapa perusahaan di Medan berikut ini.
Posting Date Oct 17, 2019. Job Category Food and Beverage & Culinary. Location JW Marriott Hotel Medan, Jalan Putri Hijau No. Start Your Journey With Us.
The Risk Analysts - Ground Intel works to facilitate investigations by initiating Fraud and Intelligence gathering, recognising common fraudulent schemes or…
Mempunyai Pengalaman Di bidang Relations / Data Base (Diutamakan). Mampu Bekerja Dalam Komposisi Target. Mampu Bekerja Dalam Satu Tim.
Develop and execute annual sales plans identified by the management; Manage and grow current accounts/channels by tracking revenue and product feedback,…
Wanita, usia max 25 tahun. Pendidikan Min D3 semua jurusan. BPJS kesehatan dan tenaga kerja. Melakukan penawaran pinjaman dana ke nasabah melalui telepon.