Lowongan Kerja Monitoring, Reporting, And Data Management Officer World Resources Institute Jakarta 202021 Februari 2020 World Resources Institute Jakarta
Lowongan Kerja World Resources Institute 2020 - World Resources Institute tengah membuka kesempatan berkarir untuk Anda melalui Lowongan Kerja Terbaru untuk mengisi posisi jabatan sebagai Monitoring, Reporting, and Data Management Officer yang akan ditempatkan di Jakarta. Silakan simak keterangan lowongan kerja selengkapnya berikut ini :
Rekrutmen World Resources Institute 2020Deskripsi Lowongan Kerja Monitoring, Reporting, and Data Management Officer Jakarta Terbaru
Program Overview The Sustainable Land Use project (One Map Initiative) aims to operationalize the government-led One Map Policy to transform land-use decision-making processes to be more open, accountable, and participatory. WRI Indonesia strives to materialize this by catalyzing the creation of a unified and transparent land use planning and monitoring system. Through a partnership with the government, civil societies and the private sectors, WRI Indonesia seeks to develop an engagement model that is scalable and applicable to be adopted within the National One Map Initiative.
The Sustainable Land Use project is a 5-year project that started in 2016 with four provinces as its focus (Riau, South Sumatra, Papua, and West Papua). Other project portfolio related to One Map Initiative includes, but not limited to, Land Use Accountability (LUA), Social Forestry, Global Forest Watch, Restoration, and Forest Law Enforcement, Government, and Trade (FLEG-T).
WRI Indonesia is seeking a Monitoring, Reporting, and Data Management Assistant with excellent project’s monitoring, reporting, and knowledge management skills to support WRI Indonesia’s growing portfolio in forests and climate. The Monitoring, Reporting and Data Management Assistant will specifically support the One Map Initiative.
The Monitoring, Reporting and Data Management Officer will report directly to M&E Manager and Regional Manager of WRI Indonesia to implement the comprehensive monitoring and reporting framework by capturing and reporting the progress, collecting and maintaining supporting documents, ensuring the data are updated and stored effectively. She/he will work closely with the M&E Manager and program team to monitor and advance the progress of the “Accelerating Low Emissions Development in Indonesia through Sustainable Land Use Management and Improved Forest Governance” project.
Job Responsibilities Monitoring, Reporting and Data Management
- Provide assistance to the Monitoring and Evaluation Manager in operationalizing a monitoring and reporting system for the grant.
- Monitor the project implementation, assist the project to perform the outcome in line with measurement framework and tools at national, district and sub-district level
- Updating the online project monitoring system to provide progress updates and project implementation planning.
- Provide support in reporting the progress update in a regular basis.
- Collect the data for results indicators used by project teams;
- Verify and document progress towards deliverables, milestones and result through M&E system
- Work closely with technical staff and field staff to collect the data of project implementation and ensure the maintenance of accuracy, relevance, integrity, timeliness of data collected to verify the project progress and achievement.
- Responsible for managing data including project documentation, knowledge product and another product produced by the project.
- Contribute to the outcome and impact evaluations for the program and support the baseline, midline and end-line data collection.
- Contributing to cross-programs monitoring and evaluation support for the WRI Indonesia office;
- Coordination with other WRI staff in maintaining the WRI Indonesia data storage system.
- Bachelor’s degree in Development Studies, Community Development, Monitoring, and Reporting, or related subjects.
- Legally able to work in Indonesia
- Demonstrated experience in the planning, monitoring, and reporting of the development programs.
- Good knowledge of the theory of change and monitoring and evaluation principles.
- Good experience in quantitative and qualitative research including collection, analysis, and interpretation of data, and report writing.
- Demonstrated experience in making work plans and reports.
- Good knowledge of planning, monitoring, and reporting`.
- Good knowledge of monitoring and evaluation principles, particularly management of data, qualitative tools and evidence-based reporting.
- Having competency in Microsoft Excel and Word.
- Strong interpersonal skills, the good track record to work effectively in a team with different cultures and professions to achieve expected objectives.
- Good in communication and report writing both in Bahasa or English.
- Ability to work individually and as a team.
- Ability to get involved and build good relationships with government institutions and other stakeholders
- Ability to meet a deadline and work under pressure.
- Personal commitment, efficiency, flexibility, and motivation to achieve expected results.
- Demonstrate expertise in project-level monitoring and evaluation
- Demonstrate practical experience in research and evaluation implementation, including developing method dan tools for data collection
- Ability to apply analytical techniques to develop a high-quality report
Must have the authorization to work in Indonesia to be eligible for this position.
Remuneration: Remuneration is commensurate with experience and skills. WRI offers a competitive and comprehensive benefits package.
Qualified applicants should apply online through the WRI career portal in order to be formally considered.
Application close: 1700 (Jakarta Time), 27 February 2020. We will close the advert earlier when the best candidates are identified at earlier dates.
This is a locally engaged position; Indonesian nationals are encouraged to apply.
WRI Overview World Resources Institute (WRI) is an independent, nonprofit global research organization that turns big ideas into action at the nexus of environment, economic opportunity and human well-being. We are working to address seven critical challenges that the world must overcome this decade in order to secure a sustainable future for people and the planet: climate change, energy, food, forests, water, sustainable cities, and the ocean. We are passionate. We value our diversity of interests, skills and backgrounds. We have a flexible work environment. And we share a common goal to catalyze change that will improve the lives of people. Our shared ideals are at the core of our approach. They include: integrity, innovation, urgency, independence and respect. The foundation of our work is delivering high-quality research, data, maps and analysis to solve the world’s greatest environment and international development challenges, and improve people’s lives. We work with leaders in government, business and civil society to drive ambitious action and create change on the ground. Equally important, we bring together partners to develop breakthrough ideas and scale-up solutions for far-reaching, enduring impact.
We have been growing rapidly: our staff has doubled in size over the past 5 years and our operating budget is now $100 million. Founded in 1982, WRI has a global staff of 800+ people with work spanning 60 countries. We have offices in Africa, Brazil, China, Europe, India, Indonesia, Mexico and the United States as well as a growing presence in other countries and regions.
WRI is committed to advancing gender and social equity for human well-being in our mission and applies this principle to our organizational and programmatic practices.
WRI Indonesia is national entity (Yayasan) associated with the World Resources Institute (WRI), a global environmental research organization that turns big ideas into action at the nexus of environment, economic opportunity, and human well-being. WRI work with various stakeholders in the natural resources sector to support policy and management that are both profitable and sustainable. WRI work with leaders in more than 50 countries for more than 30 years, with offices in Brazil, China, Europe, India, Indonesia, Mexico, and the United States.
Launched in early 2014, WRI Indonesia builds on WRI’s 10-year history in the country and strengthens our impact on the ground. In the short-to-medium term, WRI Indonesia aims to expand its presence and portfolio to include projects in the climate, energy, as well as city and transportation programs.
The World Resources Institute (http://www.wri.org) is an environmental and development research and policy organization that creates solutions to protect the Earth and improve people’s lives. As an Equal Opportunity Employer, it is WRI’s policy to recruit, hire, and provide opportunities for advancement in all job classifications without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, citizenship, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity, parental status, protected veteran status, or disability. WRI’s global agenda requires a staff that is diverse – with respect to race, gender, cultural, and international background. Diverse perspectives and experience enhance the way WRI selects and approaches issues, as well as the creativity and applicability of WRI's policy research and analysis. WRI, therefore, encourages applications from U.S. minorities, persons from other countries (especially developing nations), and from women of all backgrounds.
Tata Cara Pendaftaran :
Jika Anda berminat dan memenuhi persyaratan diatas, silakan melakukan pendaftaran secara online melalui link di bawah ini :
Keterangan Lain :
- Hanya kandidat terbaik yang akan diundang untuk mengikuti tahapan seleksi selanjutnya.
- Seleksi Penerimaan World Resources Institute ini tidak dipungut biaya alias gratis.
Apabila Anda tidak tertarik dengan Lowongan Kerja Monitoring, Reporting, and Data Management Officer Jakarta April 2020 World Resources Institute tersebut, maka Anda dapat mencoba mencari info loker yang mirip dari beberapa perusahaan di Jakarta di bawah ini.
Persyaratan Wanita Max usia 30 Tahun. Memiliki pengalaman sebagai team leader / supervisor provider telekomunikasi, atau memiliki pengalaman minimal 3 tahun…
Word, Excel, dan Power Point). Pengalaman di bidang administrasi minimal 1 tahun (Disukai). Dapat bekerja sama dengan team 1 divisi.
Demonstrated experience using Microsoft Office (Word, Excel and Power Point), Power school and Macintosh Computer. Handles first response in urgent situation.
Proficient in MS Office and “back-office” software (e.g. Follow up documentation with other departments. Handle, maintain, file and archive documents such as…
Menjaga keselamatan diri dalam ruang kerja / ruang pabrik. Melakukan pekerjaan di bagian operator produksi dalam memproduksi produk pemasaran.