Lowongan Kerja Loyalty Manager Marriott International, Inc Surabaya 2020Marriott International, Inc Surabaya
Rekrutmen Marriott International, Inc 2020 - Marriott International, Inc sedang membuka peluang karir untuk Saudara melalui Lowongan Kerja Terbaru guna mengisi posisi jabatan sebagai Loyalty Manager yang akan ditempatkan di Surabaya. Silakan baca persyaratan loker selengkapnya di bawah ini :
Rekrutmen Marriott International, Inc 2020Deskripsi Lowongan Kerja Loyalty Manager Surabaya Terbaru
Posting Date Oct 09, 2019
Job Number 19136384
Job Category Rooms and Guest Services Operations
Location Sheraton Surabaya Hotel & Towers, Jalan Embong Malang 25-31, Surabaya, Indonesia, Indonesia VIEW ON MAP
Brand Sheraton Hotels & Resorts
Position Type Management
Start Your Journey With Us At Sheraton, we go above and beyond in everything we do. We are inspired by our guests and one another – and are driven to make things better. We love what we do, and we give it all we’ve got – on property and off. When guests stay with us, it’s not just a room with a bed that they’re buying. It’s an experience. We’re looking for someone who is ready to go beyond in everything they do. If you are someone with a genuine drive to improve your life and the lives of those around you, we encourage you to explore careers with Sheraton.
JOB SUMMARY Loyalty Manager is responsible for recognition and engagement of our most valuable Elite members through delivery of the highest quality member stay experience. He/she manages and coordinates all aspects of Elite members’ journey: from pre-arrival and arrival experience all the way to the follow up through post-stay feedback mechanisms. He/she directs, implements and evaluates quality of products and services provided to Elite members and partners with Loyalty Head Connector and Connector Team to make certain that there is an effective communication and delivery of Elite benefits program. He/she is also responsible for managing part of the Loyalty Operations department. CANDIDATE PROFILE Education and Experience
- 2-year degree from an accredited university in Hospitality, Business Administration, or related major; 2 years’ experience in loyalty/guest relations/guest recognition or related professional area.
CORE WORK ACTIVITIES Supporting Marriott Loyalty Program
- 4-year degree from an accredited university in Hospitality, Business Administration, or related major; no work experience required.
Maintaining Elite Appreciation, Guest Services and Front Desk Goals
- Leads and mentors other team members on Marriott’s Bonvoy Loyalty Program.
- Maintains complete knowledge of all Elite Member Benefits, Terms and Conditions.
- Adjusts Elite Member status when necessary according to established guidelines.
- Partners with Head Connector to update, appoint and activate connector team on property.
- Attends Loyalty and Connector meetings and webinars to continue professional development and learn about new enhancements and promotions of the Marriott’s Bonvoy Loyalty Program.
- Promotes positive relations with Elite members by anticipating their needs and promptly responding to them.
- Monitors, responds and routes Elite members’ comments to the appropriate department when necessary.
Providing Exceptional Elite, Cobalt and redemption stay members Service and Property Operations Support
- Coordinates day-to-day operations, ensuring the quality, standards and meeting the expectations of the Elite, Cobalt and redemption stay members on a daily basis.
- Develops specific goals and plans to prioritize, organize, and accomplish work.
- Supports handling complaints, settling disputes, and resolving grievances and conflicts, or otherwise negotiating with others.
- Assists with energy conservation efforts by monitoring compliance during property tours.
Leading the Team and Conducting Human Resource Activities
- Provides services that go above and beyond Elite, Cobalt and redemption stay members expectations in order to promote Elite, Cobalt and redemption stay members satisfaction and retention.
- Sets a positive example for guest relations.
- Helps employees to provide excellent customer service.
- Assists in coaching and providing feedback to associates.
- Maintains high visibility in public areas during peak times.
- Provides immediate assistance to Elite, Cobalt and redemption stay members as requested.
- Interacts with Elite, Cobalt and redemption stay members on a regular basis throughout the property to obtain feedback on quality of product, service levels and overall satisfaction.
- Maintains knowledge of all hotel features and services, room types, rates special packages and promotions.
- Keeps track of daily arrivals, departures, room availability and scheduled in-house group activities.
- Maintains complete knowledge of all hotel and departmental policies and procedures.
- Monitors security of public areas of the hotel.
- Conducts pre-shift meetings to review and share information pertinent to daily business with other team members.
- Provides guidance and direction to subordinates.
- Assists as needed in the interviewing and hiring of other team members.
- Monitors effectiveness of departmental staffing guide.
- Provides training, development, professional discipline, and positive support for all employees within the department.
- Administers performance evaluations for all employees within the department.
- Facilitates departmental strategic planning meetings.
- Direct the performance of staff and follow up with coaching and guidance to praise or make corrections
Marriott International is an equal opportunity employer committed to hiring a diverse workforce and sustaining an inclusive culture. Marriott International does not discriminate on the basis of disability, veteran status or any other basis protected under federal, state or local laws.
Cara Melamar :
Apabila Anda berminat dan memenuhi persyaratan diatas, silakan melakukan pendaftaran secara daring melalui laman berikut ini :
- Hanya kandidat terbaik yang akan dipanggil untuk mengikuti tahap seleksi selanjutnya.
- Lowongan Marriott International, Inc ini tidak dipungut biaya alias gratis.
Jika Saudara tidak tertarik dengan Lowongan Kerja Loyalty Manager Surabaya Februari 2020 Marriott International, Inc di atas, maka Anda dapat mencoba mencari info pekerjaan yang sejenis dari beberapa perusahaan di Surabaya berikut ini.
Mengerti Menggunakan Microsoft Office Word. Pengalaman di Bidang Administrasi 1-2 Tahun (Di Sukai). Lulusan SMA, SMK, D3, dan S1 Sederajat.
Lulusan SMA, SMK , STM, D1, D2, D3, D4, S1 Sederajat. Fresh Graduate / Baru Lulus boleh mencoba pekerjaan ini. Mengerjakan Pengecekan Barang (Checker Gudang).
Melakukan kegiatan Admin / Administrasi Gudang. Mengontrol kinerja operator gudang / staff gudang pada umumnya. Teliti dan Ulet dalam bekerja.
Keterangan Lengkap Lowongan Kerja Outdoor Customer Service Assistant (Surabaya, Jakarta, Medan) di Asia Polyurethane Mfg (Singapore):
Mahir menggunakan software office (Word, Excel dan Powerpoint). Pengalaman di bidang legal staff minimal 1 tahun (disukai).