Lowongan Kerja Pre-Sales Manager Boku, Inc. Jakarta 202016 Januari 2020 Boku, Inc. Jakarta
Lowongan Kerja Boku, Inc. 2020 - Boku, Inc. kembali memberi peluang karir bagi Saudara melalui Lowongan Kerja Terbaru guna mengisi formasi jabatan sebagai Pre-Sales Manager yang akan ditugaskan di Jakarta. Silakan baca info loker selengkapnya berikut ini :
Lowongan Kerja Boku, Inc. 2020Deskripsi Lowongan Kerja Pre-Sales Manager Jakarta Terbaru
Incorporated in 2008, Boku is one of the world’s leading providers of carrier billing and mobile identity solutions. Using nothing more than a user’s mobile phone, Boku’s technology can verify a user’s identity, execute a payment, or provision a new service, radically simplifying common, everyday mobile interactions between consumers and businesses. This is possible because Boku’s platform can access the internal billing, identity, and sales systems of mobile operators globally. Businesses who utilize Boku’s platform include major brands such as Apple, Google, Microsoft, Sony, Facebook, Spotify, Netflix, Paypal, Experian, Fiserv, Western Union, Uber, and Discover. Boku was originally financed through top-tier investors including Andreessen Horowitz, Benchmark, DAG Ventures, Index Ventures, Khosla Ventures and NEA. Today, Boku is publicly traded on the AIM Market of the London Stock Exchange (AIM: BOKU.L)
We’re a small company, but we have a global reach. We work face-to-face with colleagues and collaborate across disciplines. But our clients, partners and operations are all over the world. Boku is a busy, exciting, and demanding place to work, but it’s the people that make the company. The mix of cultures, viewpoints, and experiences are vital for a global company like ours and every person’s contribution is valued. If you are looking for a new challenge in an exciting, innovative and international working environment, we are the ideal company for you.
About the Role:
This role will cover Indonesia and Malaysia, but may be required to cover other Asia countries on a project-basis, and will report to the Business Development Director based in Jakarta, Indonesia. This is a highly important position to actively support Business Development Director (BD) to define and execute the Payments and Identity strategy for Boku in Indonesia and Malaysia. You will ensure overall carriers/eWallet partners/merchants experience from deployment to support is responsive, effective, and seamless to promote retention and loyalty. You will be the key technical interface; responsible in all aspects from feature explanation, process definition, solution design, technical integration, testing, launch plan, to successful on-boarding for new and existing partners, which include (…in order of priority)
- carriers for Payment and Identity services
- eWallet partners for Payment services
- local merchants for Identity and Payment services
- Technology Adviser
- Scope business opportunities, identify needs and support BD in developing product & services recommendation & proposals.
- Prepare and deliver technical presentation; explain and highlight Boku products and services differentiating values and features
- Help carriers/eWallet partners/merchants plan and understand the best ways to utilize Boku solution based on their business needs and plans.
- Educate carriers/eWallet partners/merchants the flexibility & capabilities of company solution to encourage continuous use
- Identify and develop innovative solutions with available technologies to address new opportunities.
- Technical Integration
- Work closely with carriers/eWallet partners/merchants to understand, capture and deliver solutions to their requirements.
- Manage all aspects of technical integration in the various use-cases and put all together to align with internal teams for technical and time-line feasibility.
- Work closely with Internal teams to support carriers/eWallet partners/merchants implementation.
- Interact and communication
- Work with prospective and existing carriers/eWallet partners/merchants to ensure full alignment on any development work
- Work with internal Boku teams such as Product, Engineering, Carrier Project Manager (CPM), Partner Technical Support (PTS) on carriers/eWallet partners/merchants requested development works, adjustments or modifications.
- Work with carriers/eWallet partners/merchants following requests for information and proposal requests.
- Put together business cases, present proposals & pitches to carriers/eWallet partners/merchants with BD.
- Work with Product and Partner Technical Support (PTS) to resolve any technical issues.
Bachelor’s or higher degree in Computer Science, Engineering, Business or Technical Degree with equivalent experience
- At least 5 years prior experience in technical pre-sales position in a software-as-service (SaaS) environments, with demonstrable record of interacting with senior-level clients, generating new opportunities, increasing customer satisfaction, adoption and retention by joint activities with Sales team.
- Experience working for global companies or/and start-ups are preferred.
- Good understanding of technology and mechanism in payments industry.
- Strong advantage If candidate has experience working at or with the Mobile Network Operators
- Solid understanding of the payments industry & payments; advantage if have knowledge in eWallet mobile payments
- Team player with excellent communication and interpersonal skills, able to positively interact with members of the team, other Boku departments and our partners.
- Sound interpersonal and presentation skills - able to summarize complex issues and present clear recommendations and ideas
- Excellent written and communication skills - able to communicate technical information to non-technical staff in a way that is easy to understand.
- Sound background in project & program management
- Thrives in a multi-tasking environment and can adjust priorities on-the-fly.
- Strong analytical and modeling skills to solve complex problems
- Highly organized self-starter and strong team player
- Excellent time management, organization
- Speaking, Writing, and Presenting level prerequisites: Mandarin Chinese-Native, English-Business
- Excellent opportunity to enter the mobile payments industry, the most exciting sector with Fintech.
- Working for the global leading company in the mobile payment industry.
- Being part of a winning team, in a friendly supportive environment that rewards ability and results.
- Supporting Boku's continuing success in launching mobile payments for the biggest global digital merchants and beyond digital into new market sectors.
Boku’s core values guide our actions and help define our company culture:
- We understand that Boku’s success depends on its people and working together is key.
- A mix of cultures, viewpoints and experiences are vital for a global company like ours and every person’s contribution is valued.
- Pick up the phone, walk across the office and share information openly. Welcome other’s opinions and ideas. We are all on the same team and in most scenarios, over communication is preferred to radio silence!
- Be Flexible
- Boku is committed to an empowering working environment and we consider communication our most powerful tool to organize ourselves, align expectations, and ensure meeting deadlines.
- We often resolve issues under pressure as Boku’s platform is used in the biggest digital marketplaces, but sometimes things go wrong. We believe in learning from our mistakes through an honest evaluation of what went wrong to ensure they are not repeated.
- Assume Positive Intent
- At Boku, being positive and open is crucial. Everyone comes to the table with their best intentions and we always think of the customer first! Being a team player means trusting and respecting each other and encouraging others to do the same.
- We are dedicated to honesty and integrity when it comes to our clients, employees and other stakeholders. This is why our motto is “aim to make promises that you can keep and keep the promises that you make!”
- Be Ambitious
- We want to attract and retain the best entrepreneurial talent and we know that means having a culture our employees can be proud of.
- Boku has a quarterly management and peer-review process and you are encouraged to display initiative and take an active role in defining your career path.
- We are building a great big global payment network. Aim for (modest) world domination.
Tata Cara Pendaftaran :
Jika Anda berminat dan memenuhi persyaratan diatas, silakan melakukan pendaftaran secara daring melalui tautan di bawah ini :
- Hanya kandidat terbaik lah yang akan ditelepon untuk mengikuti tahap penerimaan lebih lanjut.
- Seleksi Penerimaan Boku, Inc. ini tidak dipungut biaya alias gratis.
Apabila Saudara belum berminat dengan Lowongan Kerja Pre-Sales Manager Jakarta Februari 2020 Boku, Inc. di atas, maka Anda dapat mencoba mencari info rekrutmen yang mirip dari beberapa perusahaan di Jakarta di bawah ini.
Proficient in the use of Excel and Prophet. At Prudential, we understand that success comes from the talent and commitment of our people.
Dibutuhkan 100 orang untuk menjadi supir/driver taksi online Blue Bird hasil kerjasama dengan GOJEK dan dapatkan penghasilan hingga 7jt perbulan untuk…
Mau kerja keras,Menggunakan Hp Android. Siap dengan target dan siap bekerja lapangan. Dibutuhkan Canvaser Aplikasi Kasir untuk area jabodetabek.
Graduated from University / College (S1/D3). Minimum 2 years experiences in accounting. Update, verify and maintain accounting journals and ledgers and other…
Boleh Portal Division looking for staff writers to produce quality articles for its website that cover a wide range of topics.