Lowongan Kerja Senior Data Scientist - Digital Transformation Philip Morris International Jakarta 2020Philip Morris International Jakarta
Lowongan Kerja Philip Morris International 2020 - Philip Morris International sedang membuka kesempatan berkarir bagi Saudara melalui Lowongan Kerja Terbaru guna menempati posisi jabatan sebagai Senior Data Scientist - Digital Transformation yang akan ditempatkan di Jakarta. Silakan simak persyaratan rekrutmen selengkapnya berikut ini :
Rekrutmen Philip Morris International 2020Deskripsi Lowongan Kerja Senior Data Scientist - Digital Transformation Jakarta Terbaru
Are you adept at using big data to find opportunities for process optimization? Are you familiar with using models to test the effectiveness of different courses of action? If so, then we can have a conversation.
Our Digital Transformation Department is looking for a qualified Data Scientist who can support our teams with insights gained from analyzing company data.
You can contribute to us with your strong experience in utilizing a variety of data mining/data analysis methods and data tools, in building and implementing models, creating algorithms, and running simulations. You should be comfortable working with a wide range of stakeholders and have a validated ability to make things happen with data-based insights. You would be valued for your real passion for discovering solutions hidden in large data sets.
- Identify business problems, develop and implement advanced models and algorithms to come up with a solution
- Work and collaborate with cross-functional teams to deliver insightful analysis and high-quality solutions to drive SRC ecosystem growth
- Design and conduct analytically rigorous experiments and research, and interpret results to evaluate solutions to drive the performance of each component in the SRC ecosystem
- Work and colaborate with IT department in data architecture, framework design and data engineering
- Coach and mentor data scientists and business analysts in the team
Skills & Experiences:
- A bachelor’s degree in quantitative field e.g. statistics, data science, applied mathematics, computer science, or engineering is required. An advanced degree an advantage but not required
- 3+ years’ of hands-on experience using data analytics tools such as R, Python, SQL, Stata, Spark and/or Matlab and working in cloud-based solutions like GCP, AWS etc
- Strong business acumen with an understanding of the marketing, decision support models, and operations that drive customer experience.
- Deep experience with data mining, data analytics, predictive modeling, and advanced modeling techniques.
- Extensive hands-on experience working across multiple disciplines presenting findings to an executive audience.
- High proficiency in English, both written and verbal.
- Have strong analytical skill with an emphasis on product development.
- Excellent written and verbal social skills for coordinating across teams.
- Have a commitment to learn and master new technologies and techniques.
FIND A NEW PATH
Our company offers you a fresh perspective. Here, you will never stop exploring and discovering new insights. We take on-the-job learning to another level, giving you every opportunity to develop your career and reach your full personal potential. This position will advance your experience with innovative technologies, services, and processes. Backed by a competitive salary and compensation package, you will work in a professional setting with clients and team members from all parts of the world.
JOIN A GLOBAL MARKET LEADER
Sampoerna is one of the leading tobacco companies in Indonesia. We are an affiliate of Phillip Morris International (“PMI”). PMI is the leading international tobacco company, with seven of the world’s top 15 brands, including the number one cigarette brand worldwide. PMI is an Equal Opportunity Employer, for more information, see www.pmi.com. Sampoerna and its subsidiaries employed approximately 29.600 employees.
DIVERSITY & INCLUSION
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status
Are you up to the challenge? What are you waiting for? Apply today!
Aplikasi Lamaran :
Jika Anda berminat dan memenuhi persyaratan diatas, silakan melakukan pendaftaran secara online melalui tautan berikut ini :
Keterangan Lain :
- Hanya pemohon terbaik lah yang akan diundang untuk mengikuti tahap penerimaan berikutnya.
- Rekrutmen Philip Morris International ini tidak dipungut biaya alias gratis.
Jika Saudara tidak berminat dengan Rekrutmen Senior Data Scientist - Digital Transformation Jakarta Mei 2020 Philip Morris International di atas, maka Anda dapat mencoba melihat info rekrutmen yang sejenis dari beberapa perusahaan di Jakarta di bawah ini.
Proficiency in Microsoft Office suite, including Word, Excel, and Outlook. Plan International is an independent development and humanitarian organization that…
Account payable ( Review and invoice processing into SAP system). Monthly reconciliation and follow up, Monthly Closing.
Mempunyai pengalaman min 3 tahun di bidangnya. Harus bisa menggunakan komputer dan program computer (excel,word) dengan baik.
Bachelor degree in Computer Science or equivalent, preferably from a reputable university (with min GPA 2.5). Strong analytical and problem solving skills.
Bachelor degree in Computer Science or equivalent, preferably from a reputable university (with min GPA 2.5). Good troubleshooting and problem solving skills.