Lowongan Kerja Regulatory Affairs Monroe Consulting Group Jakarta 201921 September 2019 Monroe Consulting Group Jakarta
Lowongan Kerja Monroe Consulting Group 2019 - Monroe Consulting Group kembali memberi peluang karir untuk Kalian melalui Lowongan Kerja Terbaru untuk mengisi posisi jabatan sebagai Regulatory Affairs yang akan ditugaskan di Jakarta. Silakan baca persyaratan loker selengkapnya di bawah ini :
Rekrutmen Monroe Consulting Group 2019Deskripsi Lowongan Kerja Regulatory Affairs Jakarta Terbaru
Executive recruitment company Indonesia is recruiting on behalf of a leading consumer goods company. Our respected client is seeking a professional with at least 3 years of experience for the job of Regulatory Affairs. The job is based in Jakarta, Indonesia. This job will require a lot of mobility.
This position requires a very high level of autonomy to support the company in achieving regulatory goals and objectives. He/she is expected to drive best practices in office and administrative management within the organization to maximize efficiency and growth. The main responsibility is to proactively support the organization in achieving the necessary regulatory submissions needed for our clients and to develop and maintain worldwide regulatory knowledge.
Key job responsibilities include:
- Obtain and maintain registrations and/or authorizations and ensuring compliance necessary for commercialization of nutritional and cosmetics products.
- Responsible for initiating the creation and development of printed components and assisting management with responses to local regulatory issues or challenges.
- Support and advise HO and throughout organization for launching a new product in Indonesia based on ID regulations.
Continuation of MUI Halal certification project
- New MOH regulation to implement 2D barcode (QR Code) for all products which marketed in ID in order to overcome counterfeit product distribution in ID market,
- Implementation of the product logo and Simplified Back panel for all ID’s products, which will be combined with 2D Barcode implementation project.
- Documents upload to the Cerol system, updating labels for New Label Design
- Bachelor’s degree in nutrition, biology, chemistry, food science, pharmacy or related field
- At least 3 years related working experience in food/food supplement/pharmaceutical/cosmetics industry.
- Experience with BPOM product registration
- Preferable experience with MUI Halal application process for food/food supplement/pharmaceutical/cosmetics
- Thorough understanding of Indonesia’s regulatory environment and regulatory requirements are preferable
- Good command of both written and spoken Bahasa Indonesia and English
- Detail-oriented with the ability to analyze complex technical data and develop recommendations and solutions.
- Excellent organizational skills and ability to multitask
- Ability to interact effectively at all levels and across different departments and to adapt as the external environment and organization evolves.
- PC skills (email, word-processing, spreadsheets, etc.)
Signature All applications will be treated in the strictest of confidence.
Cara Melamar :
Bagi yang berminat, segera lakukan pengisian form dengan membuka tautan berikut :
- Hanya pelamar terbaik lah yang akan dipanggil untuk mengikuti tahapan rekrutmen berikutnya.
- Rekrutmen Monroe Consulting Group ini tidak dipungut biaya alias gratis.
Apabila Kalian belum tertarik dengan Loker Regulatory Affairs Jakarta Oktober 2019 Monroe Consulting Group tersebut, maka Anda dapat mencoba melihat info loker yang sejenis dari beberapa perusahaan di Jakarta berikut ini.
Provide and maintain production also distribution to the store according to marketing plan to avoid delays. Manage quotation and purchase order as per business…
JAKARTA BARAT AND CENGKARENG BUSINESS CENTER (CBC), TANGERANG, BANTEN. Developing and monitoring HR strategies, operation systems, and tactics across all…
Microsoft is a company where passionate innovators come to collaborate, envision what can be, and take their careers to levels. We care deeply about taking.
Setidaknya memiliki 1 tahun pengalaman dalam bidang Retail. Menata barang di toko sesuai dengan yang telah ditentukan (display barang).
Strong report analysis, excel with numbers and statistics, and able to understand the Quantitative research techniques. A LITTLE BIT ABOUT YOU.