Lowongan Kerja Sales Manager Marriott International, Inc Balikpapan 201911 Oktober 2019 Marriott International, Inc Balikpapan
Lowongan Kerja Marriott International, Inc 2019 - Marriott International, Inc kembali membuka peluang karir bagi Kalian melalui Lowongan Kerja Terbaru guna mengisi posisi jabatan sebagai Sales Manager yang akan ditugaskan di Balikpapan. Silakan lihat keterangan lowongan kerja selengkapnya di bawah ini :
Rekrutmen Marriott International, Inc 2019Deskripsi Lowongan Kerja Sales Manager Balikpapan Terbaru
Posting Date Oct 09, 2019
Job Number 19142307
Job Category Sales and Marketing
Location Four Points by Sheraton Balikpapan, Jalan Pelita No.19, Sepinggan Raya, Balikpapan, Indonesia, Indonesia VIEW ON MAP
Brand Four Points
Position Type Management
Start Your Journey With Us Balikpapan is a seaport city on the east coast of Borneo island, in the Indonesian province of East Kalimantan. The Four Points by Sheraton Balikpapan offers good proximity to corporate and transit demand, being located very close to the airport (less than 10 minutes’ drive) and 9 KM to the city center (20 minute’ drive).
The 138-key hotel will be part of a mixed-use development with an All-Day Dining restaurant and lobby lounge for Food & Beverage offerings, as well as 7 meetings rooms with total event space of 336 sq metres. Where timeless classics are woven with modern details. Where business meets pleasure. Where even when you’re global, you can experience the local. Designed for the independent traveler seeking balance, there’s Four Points.
JOB SUMMARY The position is accountable for proactively soliciting and handling sales opportunities. Ensures business is turned over properly and in a timely fashion for proper service delivery. Assists in leading all day-to-day activities related to sales with a focus on building long-term, value-based customer relationships that enable achievement of sales objectives. Achieves personal sales goals. CANDIDATE PROFILE Education and Experience
- 2-year degree from an accredited university in Business Administration, Marketing, Hotel and Restaurant Management, or related major; 3 years experience in the sales and marketing or related professional area.
CORE WORK ACTIVITIES Building Successful Relationships that Generate Sales Opportunities
- 4-year bachelor's degree in Business Administration, Marketing, Hotel and Restaurant Management, or related major; 1 year experience in the sales and marketing or related professional area.
Managing Sales Activities
- Works collaboratively with off-property sales channels to ensure sales efforts are coordinated, complementary and not duplicative.
- Builds and strengthens relationships with existing and new customers to enable future bookings. Activities include sales calls, entertainment, FAM trips, trade shows, etc.
- Develops relationships within community to strengthen and expand customer base for sales opportunities.
- Manages and develops relationships with key internal and external stakeholders.
- Provides accurate, complete and effective turnover to Event Management.
Using Knowledge of Market Trends and Target Customer Information to Maximize Revenue
- Participates in sales calls with members of sales team to acquire new business and/or close on business.
- Executes and supports the operational aspects of business booked (e.g., generating proposal, writing contract, customer correspondence).
Providing Exceptional Customer Service
- Identifies new business to achieve personal and location revenue goals.
- Understands the overall marketcompetitors’ strengths and weaknesses, economic trends, supply and demand etc. and knows how to sell against them.
- Closes the best opportunities for the location based on market conditions and location needs.
- Gains understanding of the location’s primary target customer and service expectations; serves the customer by understanding their business, business issues and concerns, to offer better business solution.
- Supports the company’s service and relationship strategy, driving customer loyalty by delivering service excellence throughout each customer experience.
- Services our customers in order to grow share of the account.
- Executes and supports the company’s customer service standards.
- Provides excellent customer service consistent with the daily service basics of the company.
- Sets a positive example for guest relations.
- Interacts with guests to obtain feedback on product quality and service levels.
Marriott International is an equal opportunity employer committed to hiring a diverse workforce and sustaining an inclusive culture. Marriott International does not discriminate on the basis of disability, veteran status or any other basis protected under federal, state or local laws.
Tata Cara Pendaftaran :
Jika Anda berminat dan memenuhi persyaratan diatas, silakan melakukan pendaftaran secara daring melalui laman di bawah ini :
- Hanya kandidat terbaik yang akan diundang untuk mengikuti tahapan seleksi lebih lanjut.
- Lowongan Marriott International, Inc ini tidak dipungut biaya alias gratis.
Jika Anda tidak tertarik dengan Lowongan Sales Manager Balikpapan November 2019 Marriott International, Inc di atas, maka Anda dapat mencoba mencari info pekerjaan yang serupa dari beberapa perusahaan di Balikpapan berikut ini.
Executive recruitment company Monroe Consulting Group’s Industrial Division is recruiting on behalf of multinational engineering EPC company that specializes in…
Pendidikan Minimal S1, D3, SMA Sederajat*. Kirim lamaran dan CV lengkap ke Hotel Novotel bagian Lobby (samping resepsionis Novotel) *.
INFO LOKER PT. TRIMITRA PUTRA MANDIRI Posisi MD Kualifikasi : * Pria dan Wanita * Usia Maks. 28 Tahun * Pendidikan SMA * Goodlooking * memikili HP android *…
BA/BS degree ideally in Marketing, Business, Economics or Communications. Minimum 2 years experience in sales. Good oral and written communication skill.
Candidate must possess at least a Diploma, Bachelor's Degree, Master's Degree / Post Graduate Degree, Computer Science/Information Technology, Engineering …