Lowongan Kerja Hotel Manager Marriott International, Inc Surabaya 2020Marriott International, Inc Surabaya
Rekrutmen Marriott International, Inc 2020 - Marriott International, Inc saat ini memberi peluang karir untuk Kalian melalui Lowongan Kerja Terbaru guna menempati posisi jabatan sebagai Hotel Manager yang akan ditugaskan di Surabaya. Silakan baca info lowongan kerja selengkapnya di bawah ini :
Lowongan Kerja Marriott International, Inc 2020Deskripsi Lowongan Kerja Hotel Manager Surabaya Terbaru
Posting Date Oct 17, 2019
Job Number 19146458
Job Category Rooms and Guest Services Operations
Location Four Points by Sheraton Surabaya, Tungjingan Plaza Surabaya, Surabaya, Indonesia, Indonesia VIEW ON MAP
Brand Four Points
Position Type Management
Start Your Journey With Us Where timeless classics are woven with modern details. Where business meets pleasure. Where even when you’re global, you can experience the local. Designed for the independent traveler seeking balance, there’s Four Points.
JOB SUMMARY Functions as the strategic business leader of rooms operations and acts as General Manager in his/her absence. Areas of responsibility include Front Office, , Retail/Gift Shops, Recreation/Fitness Center, Housekeeping and Security/Loss Prevention. Position oversees the development and implementation of departmental strategies and ensures implementation of the brand service strategy and brand initiatives. The position ensures the rooms operations meet the brand’s target customer needs, ensures employee satisfaction, focuses on growing revenues and maximizes the financial performance of the department. Develops and implements property-wide strategies that deliver products and services to meet or exceed the needs and expectations of the brand’s target customer and employees and provides a return on investment. CANDIDATE PROFILE Education and Experience
- 2-year degree from an accredited university in Business Administration, Hotel and Restaurant Management, or related major; 4 years experience in the guest services, front desk, housekeeping, sales and marketing, management operations, or related professional area. Preferably with a Food & Beverages background.
CORE WORK ACTIVITIES Managing Property Operations
- 4-year bachelor's degree in Business Administration, Hotel and Restaurant Management, or related major; 2 years experience in the guest services, front desk, housekeeping, sales and marketing, management operations, or related professional area. Preferably with a Food & Beverages background.
Leading Operations Teams
- Working with Rooms management team to develop an operational strategy that is aligned with the brand’s business strategy and leads its execution.
- Reviewing comment cards, guest satisfaction results and other data to identify areas of improvement.
- Evaluating if Operations Team is meeting service needs and provides feedback to operations team.
- Participating in public space walk-throughs with Engineering and Housekeeping to ensure guest rooms, public space and back of the house areas are well maintained and preventative maintenance processes are in place.
- Touring building on a regular basis speaking with employees and guests to understand business needs and assess operational opportunities.
- Reviewing findings from comment cards and guest satisfaction results with leadership team and ensures appropriate corrective action is taken.
- Working with team to put sustainable work processes and systems in place that support the execution of the strategy.
- Reviewing reports and financial statements to determine Rooms operations performance against budget.
- Communicating a clear and consistent message regarding departmental goals to produce desired results.
Managing Relationships with Property Stakeholders
- Ensuring employees are treated fairly and equitably.
- Celebrating successes and publicly recognizes the contributions of team members.
- Fostering employee commitment to providing excellent service, participating in daily stand-up meetings and models desired service behaviors in all interactions with guests and employees.
- Making and executes the necessary decisions to keep property moving forward toward achievement of goals.
- Attending owners meetings and provides meaning or context to the rooms operational and financial results.
- Establishing relationship with owner as a business partnership and supports the relationship between the General Manager and the owner.
Managing the Guest Experience
- Coaching and supports operations team to effectively manage occupancy & rate, wages and controllable expenses.
- Working with direct reports to determine areas of concern and establish ways to improve the departments’ financial performance.
- Leading cost containment efforts within Rooms operations including organizational restructuring when necessary.
- Focusing on maintaining profit margins without compromising guest or employee satisfaction.
- Identifying key drivers of business success and keeping Rooms leadership focused on the critical few to achieve results.
- Creating an atmosphere in all Rooms and Food and Beverage areas that meets or exceeds guest expectations.
- Championing the brand’s service vision for product and service delivery and ensures alignment amongst the Rooms leadership teams.
- Ensuring core elements of the service strategy are in place to produce the desired results.
- Establishing and maintaining open, collaborative relationships with direct reports and entire Rooms operations team. Ensures direct reports do the same for their team.
- Interfacing with customers on a regular basis to obtain feedback on quality of product, service levels and overall satisfaction.
Marriott International is an equal opportunity employer committed to hiring a diverse workforce and sustaining an inclusive culture. Marriott International does not discriminate on the basis of disability, veteran status or any other basis protected under federal, state or local laws.
Tata Cara Pendaftaran :
Jika Anda berminat dan memenuhi persyaratan diatas, silakan melakukan pendaftaran secara daring melalui tautan berikut ini :
- Hanya pelamar terbaik yang akan diundang untuk mengikuti tahapan rekrutmen lebih lanjut.
- Lowongan Marriott International, Inc ini tidak dipungut biaya apa pun.
Jika Saudara belum tertarik dengan Lowongan Hotel Manager Surabaya Juni 2020 Marriott International, Inc di atas, maka Anda dapat mencoba mencari info loker yang sejenis dari beberapa perusahaan di Surabaya di bawah ini.
Pendidikan minimal SMA / SMK / D3 / S1. Membaut DO dan Faktur Invoice. Membuat laporan dan rekapan dokumen. Melakukan Pembukuan dan Audit Harian, Mingguan, dan…
Pendidikan minimal SMK / SMA sederajat. Melakukan pekerjaan yang berkaitan dengan posisi receptionist. Menerima tamu datang dari luar.
Memiliki pendidikan min. D3 / S1 dengan nilai IPK 3.00 (Lebih diunggulkan dari lulusan Hukum). Memahami BPJS Kesehatan dan Ketenagakerjaan, menguasai Ms.
Pria / Wanita, usia max 35 tahun. Berpengalaman sekitar 1 – 2 tahun. Minimal Pendidikan D3 Akuntansi / Ekonomi. Berdomisili di area Surabaya dan Sekitarnya.
Pria/Wanita, usia max 35 tahun. Berpengalaman sekitar 1-2 tahun di bidang sales [furniture dan elektronik]. Melakukan pekerjaan yang berhubungan dengan bagian…