Lowongan Kerja Non-Staff Consultant UNESCO Jakarta 202017 hari yang lalu UNESCO Jakarta
Rekrutmen UNESCO 2020 - UNESCO kembali membuka kesempatan berkarir untuk Anda melalui Lowongan Kerja Terbaru guna menempati posisi jabatan sebagai Non-Staff Consultant yang akan ditempatkan di Jakarta. Silakan simak info lowongan kerja selengkapnya di bawah ini :
Lowongan Kerja UNESCO 2020Deskripsi Lowongan Kerja Non-Staff Consultant Jakarta Terbaru
Parent Sector : Field Office
Duty Station: Jakarta
Job Family: Programme Coordination
Type of contract : Non Staff
Duration of contract : From 7 to 11 months
Recruitment open to : External candidates
Application Deadline (Midnight Paris Time) : 30-NOV-2020
Core Values: Commitment to the Organization, Integrity, Respect for Diversity, Professionalism OVERVIEW OF THE FUNCTIONS OF THE POST
Japanese Funds-in-Trust (JFIT) is covering all the fields of as education, natural sciences, social and human sciences, culture as well as communication and information, helping to fulfil its mandate “Building peace in the minds of men and women”.
In Asia and the Pacific Region, JFIT has been serving to provide assistance to the implementation of activities in the field of natural sciences, with special attention to activities relating to water resources, their associated ecosystems, and marine sciences, as well as to human resources development in the field. Namely “Scientific Programmes on Global Challenges in Asia and the Pacific Region”, managed by Office in Jakarta taking its role as the Regional Sciences Bureau, has supported important activities in these areas and in ’s science programmes, including Man and the Biosphere (MAB) Programme, International Hydrological Programme (IHP) and Intergovernmental Oceanographic Commission (IOC). Through the continuous and comprehensive support from the Government of Japan and its stakeholders, JFIT Science has been benefitting the whole Asia and the Pacific Region, as well as underlining a catalytic role for the member states of in the region.
To ensure the smooth implementation of the projects, coordination and facilitating the communication with Donor and different partners of the projects under JFIT, is seeking a JFIT Coordinator.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
Under the authority and supervision of the Director of Jakarta Office, the incumbent will assume the following functions:
1. Liaising with different units of Jakarta Office, headquarters and field offices, and the Intergovernmental Oceanographic Commission/Sub- Commission for the Western Pacific (IOC/WESTPAC) Secretariat to ensure the development and smooth implementation of individual projects and inter-sectoral activities related to JFIT/Science activities;
2. Maintaining close contact with donor institutions in the Japanese government, and provide reports and information to them in a timely manner at their request;
3. Liaising, as necessary, with other partners such as government counterparts and project partners, and National Commissions for , partners in Japan and other countries in Asia and the Pacific region;
4. Providing administrative and financial assistance and advice, including assistance in the provision of oversight of all administrative and financial matters concerning JFIT-funded projects in line with ’s administrative rules and regulations;
5. Working with the Science units of the Office in the planning, development, implementation and monitoring of JFIT/Science projects including the writing of the background papers and providing technical support and advice as necessary;
6. Monitoring the implementation rate and communicating it with the project officers, also facilitating timely discussions with the donor to get approval, if necessary, on possible re-programming of project activities and budgets; and
7. Promoting the visibility of JFIT/Science, through regular contributions to the Jakarta Office’s website, office brochures, annual reports and other promotional materials.
8. Follow up to the JFIT Annual Review Meetings. The consultant will be responsible for coordinating the development of meeting reports, note keeping and following up on recommendations and action points.
To be discussed, in line with the epidemiological situation and travel restrictions
Monthly reports including the achievements, implementation/progress and pending activities for the effective implementation of the JFIT/Science programme, overview of JFIT/Science projects, their implementation status, budget and timelines, list of newly developed project proposals and their status; work done on partnerships and regional coverage of the programme, communication materials (brochures, annual reports, etc.) on the JFIT projects and JFIT/Science programme, including an update for the Jakarta website as well as mission report, when applicable.
Long Description COMPETENCIES (Core / Managerial) Accountability (C) Communication (C) Innovation (C) Knowledge sharing and continuous improvement (C) Planning and organizing (C) Results focus (C) Teamwork (C)For detailed information, please consult the Competency Framework . REQUIRED QUALIFICATIONS
Education: Advanced degree in social science, international development, public policy or similar field.
A five years or more of experience in the areas of policy analysis, science policy and science-policy interface.
Strong experience in developing and editing high quality policy support tools and products and reports, especially in the fields of science policy, and science-policy interface.
Excellent analytical and writing skills.
Team player, able to work respectfully and cooperatively with colleagues or different national and cultural backgrounds. Understanding and adherence to the UN principles.
Proficiency in current office software applications is necessary.
Language Requirements: Fluency in written and spoken English is required.
Experience organizing and running consultative meetings and coordinating the work of multiple contributors and stakeholders considered an advantage.
Familiarity with the UN system, especially with , considered an advantage.
Experience in South-East Asia and knowledge of the region considered an advantage.
Having working experience with the Japanese Government would be an advantage
BENEFITS AND ENTITLEMENTS
Rename the “BENEFITS AND ENTITLEMENTS ” title to “APPLICATION PROCESS ” , and use additional sections if required to add other relevant information.
Otherwise you can delete this section.
SELECTION AND RECRUITMENT PROCESS
Please note that all candidates must complete an on-line application and provide complete and accurate information. To apply, please visit the careers website. No modifications can be made to the application submitted.
The evaluation of candidates is based on the criteria in the vacancy notice, and may include tests and/or assessments, as well as a competency-based interview.
uses communication technologies such as video or teleconference, e-mail correspondence, etc. for the assessment and evaluation of candidates.
Please note that only selected candidates will be further contacted and candidates in the final selection step will be subject to reference checks based on the information provided.
applies a zero tolerance policy against all forms of harassment.
is committed to achieve and sustain gender parity among its staff members in all categories and at all grades. Furthermore, is committed to achieving workforce diversity in terms of gender, nationality and culture. Individuals from minority groups, indigenous groups and persons with disabilities, as well as nationals from non-and under-represented Member States (last update here) are equally encouraged to apply. All applications will be treated with the highest level of confidentiality. Worldwide mobility is required for staff members appointed to international posts.
does not charge a fee at any stage of the recruitment process.
Cara Melamar :
Bagi yang tertarik, silakan melakukan pendaftaran dengan mengunjungi link di bawah :
- Hanya pelamar terbaik lah yang akan dipanggil untuk mengikuti tahap rekrutmen selanjutnya.
- Seleksi Penerimaan UNESCO ini tidak dipungut biaya sama sekali.
Apabila Anda belum berminat dengan Lowongan Kerja Non-Staff Consultant Jakarta November 2020 UNESCO di atas, maka Anda dapat mencoba mencari info loker yang serupa dari beberapa perusahaan di Jakarta berikut ini.
Pria dan wanita Usia Max 30th. Bisa Bekerja sama dengan team. Tidak Terikat Kontrak Dengan Perusahaan Lainnya.
Memiliki pengalaman 1 tahun di bidang dan industri yang sama (Telekomunikasi). Pendidikan min. SMK (Komputer, Teknik Jaringan) atau D3 Teknik Telekomunikasi.
Memiliki pengalaman minimal 1-2 tahun sebagai account receivable/finance/bidang yang sejenis. Penempatan Jakarta Utara Tanggung Jawab.
(DevTech) is an international consulting firm dedicated to development, with over 30 years of experience providing advisory services and technical assistance to…
Grha Probuilder, Agung Niaga III Blok G4 No. 16 - 17 , Sunter Agung RT/RW: Jakarta Utara, Jakarta - 14350, Indonesia.