Lowongan Kerja INOVASI - Digital Learning Officer, Jakarta-Indonesia Palladium Group, Inc. Jakarta 202025 April 2020 Palladium Group, Inc. Jakarta
Rekrutmen Palladium Group, Inc. 2020 - Palladium Group, Inc. kembali memberi kesempatan berkarir bagi Anda melalui Lowongan Kerja Terbaru untuk mengisi formasi jabatan sebagai INOVASI - Digital Learning Officer, Jakarta-Indonesia yang akan ditugaskan di Jakarta. Silakan lihat keterangan rekrutmen selengkapnya berikut ini :
Rekrutmen Palladium Group, Inc. 2020Deskripsi Lowongan Kerja INOVASI - Digital Learning Officer, Jakarta-Indonesia Jakarta Terbaru
INOVASI - Digital Learning Officer, Jakarta-Indonesia
Palladium is a global leader in the design, development and delivery of Positive Impact - the intentional creation of enduring social and economic value. We work with foundations, investors, governments, corporations, communities and civil society to formulate strategies and implement solutions that generate lasting social, environmental and financial benefits.
For the past 50 years, we have been making Positive Impact possible. With a team of more than 2,500 employees operating in 90 plus countries and a global network of more than 35,000 technical experts, Palladium has improved - and is committed to continuing to improve - economies, societies and most importantly, people's lives.
Palladium is a child-safe organisation, and screens applicants for suitability to work with children. We also provide equal employment to all participants and employees without regard to race, color, religion, gender, age, disability, sexual orientation, veteran or marital status.
Project Overview and Role:
Indonesia’s education system has made remarkable progress over the last two decades. Increased spending and a range of policy reforms have led to gender-balanced, near-universal school enrollment. Achievement against access targets has been good, but the challenges of improving quality and equity remain. A majority of Indonesian children do not acquire the fundamental skills needed to participate in the economy, society or further education, and are falling further behind their peers in the region and globally.
The Government of Australia (GoA), through the Australian Department of Foreign Affairs and Trade (DFAT), is partnering with the Government of Indonesia (GoI) to improve education quality by supporting improved effectiveness and efficiency of Indonesia’s basic education systems.
Phase II of the Innovation for Indonesia’s School Children (INOVASI) program, builds on Phase I of both INOVASI and the Technical Assistance for Education System Strengthening (TASS) program. The integrated program supports national and sub-national partners (e.g. districts, civil society organisations) to pilot school-level approaches to strengthen teaching and learning, and respond to requests for targeted policy support at national level. Phase II is planned to run from July 2020 to December 2023. It will collaborate closely with the GoI at the district, provincial and national level to develop and implement action-oriented research and pilots to answer the broad question: “What works to improve student learning outcomes in Indonesia?” It will focus on three sub-topics of investigation: the quality of teaching in the classroom, the quality of support for teachers, and learning for all.
The Program is managed by Palladium on behalf of DFAT.
Purpose of the Position:
The Digital Learning Officer will oversee the design, development, piloting, and implementation of e-learning courses which contribute to the improvement of learning outcomes in INOVASI target provinces.
Under the direction of the Education Pilot and Partnership Manager, the Digital Learning Officer will:
1. Lead the transformation/re-purpose of face-to-face training content into an engaging and interactive learning experience in digital or facilitator-led venues, integrating emergent instructional methods and technologies and multi-media into digital learning;
2. Lead technical advice for the design, piloting, implementation and revision (following piloting) of the digital training program focused on INOVASI’s three sub-topics of investigation in literacy, numeracy and inclusion;
3. Work closely with other INOVASI staff, other education programs in Indonesia, MoEC, MORA and undertake background research, in order to identify the most appropriate mediums for effective learning experiences (interactive PDFs, webinars, e-learning videos, animations, etc) for relevant target users;
4. Manage the quality of content output to ensure the highest standards and experience are attained;
5. Contribute to overall pilot technical design and implementation when requested at the National level in relation to INOVASI’s three streams of investigation which work together to achieve overarching goals;
6. Provide technical advice to the Provincial team on educational matters as required, including regular assistance to District Coordinators and District Officers in program planning, implementation, mentoring and quality assurance;
7. Work closely with the System & Policy Specialist to ensure the quality of scale out education aspects managed by local governments, Civil Society Organisations, or other education institutions, school clusters and schools;
8. Undertake monitoring and quality assurance of provincial activities as advised by the Education Pilot and Partnership Manager;
9. Work closely with other program staff from Education System and Policy, MERL and Communications teams, to ensure effective horizontal and vertical coordination and implementation of specific activities in the province;
10. Contribute to external reports, briefs, and other knowledge products for a range of stakeholders to forward the overall learning and innovation objectives of INOVASI, and contribute to INOVASI program reporting to DFAT as required;
11. Prepare Terms of Reference, Concept Notes, progress reports, and other intervention documentation as assigned;
12. Supervise subnational education officers, and assistants, as assigned;
13. Work with the Operations Team to procure, contract, and monitor implementing partners for educational interventions;
14. Contribute to Education Pilot and Partnership team meetings and activities as requested;
15. Other duties as may reasonably be required by the Education Pilot and Partnership Manager consistent with the incumbent’s qualifications and experience.
The Digital Learning Officer will possess the following qualifications and experience:
1. Degree in education technology or in other relevant field such as instructional/learning design, content design and development multimedia design, graphic design;
2. Minimum 3 years of demonstrated experience as an e-learning developer;
3. Minimum of 3 years work experience working in development programs in relevant field;
4. Demonstrated understanding of basic education and the challenges and conditions for improving and sustaining quality education in Indonesia or a similar country context;
5. Knowledge of the Indonesian Ministry of Education structure and existing digital learning platforms is advantageous;
6. Experience with DFAT or other development agency, preferably within the education technology is advantageous;
7. Excellent written and verbal communication skills in Bahasa Indonesia and English;
8. Strong analytical and problem solving skills, proactive technical trouble-shooting skills;
9. Ability to work independently and as a part of a team.
Cara Melamar :
Bagi yang berminat, silakan lakukan pendaftaran dengan membuka tautan berikut :
- Hanya pelamar terbaik yang akan ditelepon untuk mengikuti tahap seleksi selanjutnya.
- Rekrutmen Palladium Group, Inc. ini tidak dipungut biaya sama sekali.
Apabila Anda tidak berminat dengan Lowongan Kerja INOVASI - Digital Learning Officer, Jakarta-Indonesia Jakarta Juni 2020 Palladium Group, Inc. di atas, maka Anda dapat mencoba melihat info pekerjaan yang mirip dari beberapa perusahaan di Jakarta berikut ini.
Duties and responsibilities Reporting to the Head of BRG and under the managemen... Treats all individuals with respect; Contract type, level and duration.
Office (Word, Excel, Power Point, etc). Digital Exchange Hub Company listed at IDX, which connect variety of business unit & digital style products.
Over the past decade, Indonesia has witnessed an increase in climate-related hazards such as floods, droughts and storms. Be a force for positive change:
Developing principles/standards and procedures for compliance with supervisory compliance requirements in the execution of transactions and for protecting the…
For over 80 years, GfK has been a reliable and trusted insight partner for the world’s biggest companies and leading brands who make a difference in every…