Lowongan Kerja ID - Manager - Strategy & Business Design (Monitor Deloitte) - Automotive Industry Deloitte Jakarta 201930 Oktober 2019 Deloitte Jakarta
Lowongan Kerja Deloitte 2019 - Deloitte kembali memberi peluang karir untuk Anda melalui Lowongan Kerja Terbaru guna mengisi posisi jabatan sebagai ID - Manager - Strategy & Business Design (Monitor Deloitte) - Automotive Industry yang akan ditugaskan di Jakarta. Silakan lihat info loker selengkapnya berikut ini :
Loker Deloitte 2019Deskripsi Lowongan Kerja ID - Manager - Strategy & Business Design (Monitor Deloitte) - Automotive Industry Jakarta Terbaru
What impact will you make?
At Deloitte, we offer a unique and exceptional career experience to inspire and empower talents like you to make an impact that matters for our clients, people and society. Whatever your aspirations, Deloitte offers you unrivalled opportunities to realize your full potential. We are always looking for people with the relentless energy to push themselves further, and to find new avenues and unique ways to reach our shared goals.
So what are you waiting for? Join the winning team now.
About Monitor Deloitte
Founded in 1983 by six entrepreneurs, Monitor Deloitte’s Purpose is “to shape the future by helping clients create new value in a dynamic world.” A global management consulting firm, we bring cutting-edge ideas, approaches and methods to bear on clients' toughest problems and biggest opportunities. Specifically, we provide to ambitious leaders and organizations advisory and capability-building services that unlock the challenges of achieving sustained growth by pursuing the new opportunities inherent in the complexity and dynamism of our times.
Monitor Deloitte works with the world’s leading and most ambitious corporations, governments and social sector organizations to drive growth on the issues that are most important to them. To that end, the firm has developed client advisory content and services in the areas we think are critical to growth: corporate and business unit strategy, marketing and sales, organization and leadership, innovation, national economic development, and social impact.
Monitor Deloitte’s client engagements are predominantly in industries and organizations facing important—often profound—transitions. Monitor Deloitte typically works with CEOs, business unit heads and other members of the senior management team. Client engagements may be as short as a few months, but often evolve into multi-year, wide-ranging and transformative relationships.
Your role as a leader
At Deloitte, we believe in the importance of empowering our people to be leaders at all levels. We expect our people to embrace and live our purpose and shared values, challenging themselves everyday to identify issues that are most important to our clients, our people and the communities, and to make an impact that matters. In addition to living our purpose, Managers across our Firm are expected to:
Develop high-performing teams through challenging and meaningful opportunities and recognize them for the impact that they make.
- Understand the goals of our clients and Deloitte, align our people to these objectives by setting clear priorities and direction.
- Influence clients, teams, and individuals positively. Lead by example and provide equal opportunity for people to grow, develop and succeed.
- Establish positive relationship with senior stakeholders.
- Delivers exceptional client service. Maximizes results and drives high performance from people while fostering collaboration across businesses and geographies.
- Manage diverse teams within a highly inclusive team culture where people are respected and valued for their contribution.
Enough about us, Let's talk about you :
We are looking for professionals who have worked across multiple business domains /industries and have 6 years proven experience. Experience in the following areas is highly regarded:
Successful candidates will have a degree from a top-tier academic institution, have at least 6 years of relevant business experience, and the ability to meet each of the following criteria:
Positions may be based in Indonesia but project locations could be anywhere in the Asia-Pacific Region.
- A strong and demonstrated track record in strategy consulting especially within automotive OEM and mobility services with experience of engaging in strategic issues for senior level clients including C-Suite executives;
- Experience and skills to drive insights, develop initiatives and engage stakeholders across different functions to set strategic directions and rationale that lead to operational change and execution
- Strong understanding of the automotive and mobility industry and latest shifts in the market across a breadth of topics such as connectivity, autonomous, sharing, electric vehicles and of value chain such as new car manufacturing, sales and marketing, after service, used car management, and auto financing
- Experience with digital strategy engagements within automotive services such as innovation strategy, value proposition design, ecosystem approaches, etc will be considered valuable
- Excellent academic credentials for both undergraduate and graduate coursework;
- Outstanding interpersonal and communication skills, both written and verbal;
- Leadership qualities, project management skills, and the ability to mentor;
- Willingness and ability to take initiative and learn independently;
- MBAs from leading institutions will be preferred
- Emotionally intelligent: high ability to build strong relationships that inspire openness and trust; to collaborate in teamwork settings with colleagues and clients; and to balance inquiry and advocacy in all personal interactions;
- Comfortable with working on difficult issues where there can be no definitive “right” answer; patient in the face of uncertainty, complexity and ambiguity;
- Capable of working on multiple, overlapping tasks in a fast-paced environment;
Learn how we help organizations innovate, transform and lead
As the world's largest management consulting business, Deloitte is distinct in its ability to help clients solve their most complex problems, from strategy to implementation.
Sounds like the sort of role for you. Apply Now
In Indonesia, the services are provided by Imelda & Rekan and other related entities in Indonesia ("Deloitte in Indonesia"), which are affiliates of Deloitte Southeast Asia Ltd. Deloitte Southeast Asia Ltd is a member firm of Deloitte Touche Tohmatsu Limited. Deloitte in Indonesia, which is within the Deloitte Network, is the entity that is providing this Website.
Requisition code: DCSE-171951-2019
Cara Melamar :
Bagi yang berminat, silakan melakukan pendaftaran dengan membuka link berikut :
- Hanya kandidat terbaik yang akan dipanggil untuk mengikuti tahapan rekrutmen selanjutnya.
- Lowongan Deloitte ini tidak dipungut biaya apa pun.
Apabila Kalian tidak berminat dengan Lowongan ID - Manager - Strategy & Business Design (Monitor Deloitte) - Automotive Industry Jakarta Desember 2019 Deloitte tersebut, maka Anda dapat mencoba melihat info pekerjaan yang mirip dari beberapa perusahaan di Jakarta berikut ini.
Traveloka is a technology company based in Jakarta, Indonesia founded in 2012 by ex-Silicon Valley engineers and aims to revolutionize human mobility with…
Installing and implementing several applications to the end users. Assisting end users to determine the problem after implementation.
About the Department of Foreign Affairs and Trade. The role of the Department of Foreign Affairs and Trade (DFAT) is to advance the interests of Australia and…
An opportunity to build narrative coherence that makes the products impactful. In your life as an editor, you know that your job goes far beyond checking and…
JAKARTA BARAT AND CENGKARENG BUSINESS CENTER (CBC), TANGERANG, BANTEN. Developing and monitoring HR strategies, operation systems, and tactics across all…